Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

DREAMFOXX777

WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD SOLDIER FIELD...AND YOU ARE A TRUE BEARS FAN...AND YOU ARE A BABY BOOMER, WELL, YOU KNOW WHO WAS NICK-NAMED THE 'PUNKY' Q.B'...THE ONE AND ONLY JIMMY MACK..!!!   THE 1985 SUPERBOWL SHUFFLE WAS A NUMBER 1 HIT ON THE RADIO AIRWAVES IN CHICAGO...BACK IN DA DAY.   THERE WAS EVEN A VIDEO WITH THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY DOING THEIR THANG TO THEIR SONG. ...SINGING AND SWINGING THEIR HIPS...(LIKE FORESST GUMP SAYS IT) LOL..., THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ON YOUTUBE. OTHER TEAMS TRIED TO DUPLICATE THEM, BUT TO NO AVAILE. THEY HAVE COME CLOSE TO WINNING ANOTHER SUPERBOWL, BUT IT JUST ISN'T IN THE CARDS. NEVERTHELESS, YOU GOTTA LOVE THE CHICAGO BEARS.

AND, MIKE DITKA...HE WAS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE 'DA' COACH. I HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET HIM LAST YEAR, HERE IN NORTHWEST INDIANA...HE WAS GAMBLING, CURSING, AND SMOKING THAT PROVERBIAL CIGAR...I JUST LOVE TO HATE HIM. SOLDIER FIELD WILL ALWAYS BE THE PLACE TO IDENTIFY CHICAGO...AND 'DA BEARS'...

0 Kudos
Comments
DREAMFOXX777

PLEASE FORGIVE ME GANG FOR MY GOOFS...HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH MY ATTACHMENTS...AND IT WASN'T QUITE CLEAR TO ME WHAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTAILED, UNTIL AFTER I HIT 'POST',,...MY 'BAD' EVERYBODY...LOL...ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...I'LL TRY SOMETHING NEW ON MY NEXT ENTRY...

AARP Terms of Service