CLOSE ×

Search

Senior aka Retirement MOMENTS ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous
Not applicable

Senior aka Retirement MOMENTS ๐Ÿ™„

Any moments to SHARE with us?

Bronze Conversationalist

Sometimes, when I have a lot on my mind for a moment, my automatic routine kicks me in the wrong direction.

Last week, I had put away the milk after filling my bowl and had eaten my cereal as part of my breakfast. I was thinking about a dental appointment coming up along with a major purchase worth several hundred dollars I needed to take to UPS for return shipping back to the vendor for refund.

After rinsing the bowl and putting that into the dishwasher, I set up my after-breakfast coffee in the Den. On my way back to the kitchen with the coffee pot, while those issues I mentioned were going through my head, I opened the fridge. That jogged my thoughts enough that I realized the coffee pot needed to go back onto the coffee maker, not into the fridge.

Stay well and enjoy!

Lynn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @Brightpool ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for stopping by to chat with us!!!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been using the SAME wipes from Dollar Tree for some time now BUT totally FORGOT their wipes OPEN by pushing down. Lol, here I am just now getting totally upset because I could NOT get container OPEN ๐Ÿ˜ค Then the lightbulb in my OLD head went on. Lol, just ADDED a NOTE TO SELF ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

20210520_093634.jpg

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP