Social Butterfly

Senior aka Retirement MOMENTS ๐Ÿ™„

Any moments to SHARE with us?

Bronze Conversationalist

Sometimes, when I have a lot on my mind for a moment, my automatic routine kicks me in the wrong direction.

Last week, I had put away the milk after filling my bowl and had eaten my cereal as part of my breakfast. I was thinking about a dental appointment coming up along with a major purchase worth several hundred dollars I needed to take to UPS for return shipping back to the vendor for refund.

After rinsing the bowl and putting that into the dishwasher, I set up my after-breakfast coffee in the Den. On my way back to the kitchen with the coffee pot, while those issues I mentioned were going through my head, I opened the fridge. That jogged my thoughts enough that I realized the coffee pot needed to go back onto the coffee maker, not into the fridge.

Stay well and enjoy!

Lynn

Social Butterfly

Lol @Brightpool ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for stopping by to chat with us!!!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I have been using the SAME wipes from Dollar Tree for some time now BUT totally FORGOT their wipes OPEN by pushing down. Lol, here I am just now getting totally upset because I could NOT get container OPEN ๐Ÿ˜ค Then the lightbulb in my OLD head went on. Lol, just ADDED a NOTE TO SELF ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

20210520_093634.jpg

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health