Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Re: My Perfect Retirement! What hobby would you like to try?

Message 141 of 148
I love cooking, going to the movies, taking yoga classes.  Mostly I find that volunteering is both rewarding and satisfying.  I volunteered for a beer festiival and it was a hoot.  I plan to work with active adults.  I always loved entertaining.  These things can all be done on a shoe string budget.   I love helping people and I am really enjoying my life!!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 142 of 148
I plan on playing softball until I can no longer lift a bat!!
Info Seeker

Message 143 of 148
I really enjoy crafting and would love to be able to spend some quality time making things to give back to those in need.  Blankets for Project Linus, Caps for Chemo and other organizations are in need of donations and I want to be able to do my part.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 144 of 148
In Response to My Perfect Retirement! What hobby would you like to try?:
I am very creative and I receive an adrenalin rush when I am creating projects from ideas that continuously "pop" in my head.  I can stay up all night work on a graphic design, art, fashion design, or printing project and only stop when I'm just dead tired. I'm geared up to try jewelry making next.  I experimented with it a bit in the 90's and people bought my creations.
So with me it's " Have Idea, Will Create"!

It’s Your time, now! Let’s spend it perfectly! You worked all your life, gave your time and talent to someone for pay. Now, you can get started on how you will spend your time, what you will do, and how you do it! But, first you have to have a plan!!   This activity is designed to help you plan Your Perfect Retirement! 
Posted by BettyCM

Info Seeker

Message 145 of 148
I would love to be involved with our community theater!
Info Seeker

Re: My Perfect Retirement! What hobby would you like to try? community theater

Message 146 of 148
In Response to My Perfect Retirement! What hobby would you like to try?:
It’s Your time, now! Let’s spend it perfectly! You worked all your life, gave your time and talent to someone for pay. Now, you can get started on how you will spend your time, what you will do, and how you do it! But, first you have to have a plan!!   This activity is designed to help you plan Your Perfect Retirement!  This is the second week of  a 5-week challenge, in tandem with our Retirement Sweepstakes, for all of you who love to dream about Your Perfect Retirement !   Thank you to everyone who responded last week! We had some great ideas! Here’s what we’ll do : Each Weeek  I’ll post a question in this forum and give you a chance to answer to the post. We’ll collect responses all week, and on the following Thursday the winner will be revealed and a $25.00 prize will be awarded at random.                              ( This week's winner will be announced next Thursday, 13!)    Change for this question: This week,  you must add your own post, and not just click on the  poll. We have had some great answers , and would love to see some more!        Tip : Don’t miss out on the fun, subscribe to this discussion.                                                  What Hobby Would You Like To Try?       – Gardening – Crafts – Cooking – Performing – Photography – Collecting You Pick!
Posted by BettyCM

Retired Moderator

My Perfect Retirement! What hobby would you like to try?

Message 147 of 148
It’s Your time, now! Let’s spend it perfectly! You worked all your life, gave your time and talent to someone for pay. Now, you can get started on how you will spend your time, what you will do, and how you do it! But, first you have to have a plan!!  This activity is designed to help you plan Your Perfect Retirement! 

This is the second week of  a 5-week challenge, in tandem with our Retirement Sweepstakes, for all of you who love to dream about Your Perfect Retirement Thank you to everyone who responded last week! We had some great ideas!

Here’s what we’ll do: Each Weeek  I’ll post a question in this forum and give you a chance to answer to the post. We’ll collect responses all week, and on the following Thursday the winner will be revealed and a $25.00 prize will be awarded at random.     
                       ( This week's winner will be announced next Thursday, 13!)

Surprised Change for this question: This week,  you must add your own post, and not just click on the  poll. We have had some great answers , and would love to see some more!
       Tip
: Don’t miss out on the fun, subscribe to this discussion.

What Hobby Would You Like To Try?     
Gardening
Crafts
Cooking
Performing
Photography
Collecting
You Pick!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

My Perfect Retirement! What hobby would you like to try?

Message 147 of 148
It’s Your time, now! Let’s spend it perfectly! You worked all your life, gave your time and talent to someone for pay. Now, you can get started on how you will spend your time, what you will do, and how you do it! But, first you have to have a plan!!  This activity is designed to help you plan Your Perfect Retirement! 

This is the second week of  a 5-week challenge, in tandem with our Retirement Sweepstakes, for all of you who love to dream about Your Perfect Retirement Thank you to everyone who responded last week! We had some great ideas!

Here’s what we’ll do: Each Weeek  I’ll post a question in this forum and give you a chance to answer to the post. We’ll collect responses all week, and on the following Thursday the winner will be revealed and a $25.00 prize will be awarded at random.     
                       ( This week's winner will be announced next Thursday, 13!)

Surprised Change for this question: This week,  you must add your own post, and not just click on the  poll. We have had some great answers , and would love to see some more!
       Tip
: Don’t miss out on the fun, subscribe to this discussion.

What Hobby Would You Like To Try?     
Gardening
Crafts
Cooking
Performing
Photography
Collecting
You Pick!