Fitness Expert Denise Austin Shares her Biggest Barrier to Staying Fit! What are Your Barriers to Exercising?

Info Seeker

Re: Cataracts

Message 1 of 3
Need lens but not sure which way to go, should I go with Premium soft lens with both near. And far sight vision or the latest Bausch lens which works by using your natural motion to go from near to far vision? Please give me any pros or cons on cataract lens, I will really appreciate it. Thank you.
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Cataracts

Message 2 of 3
Hi, I am 75 and now need to get lens for my eyes. Not sure which kind to get Premium lens which is soft and flat that deals with both near and far sighted vision or the latest new soft lens by Bausch which uses your our natural eye motions to go from near to far vision? If you have any experience with either of these lens please let me know about pros and cons. Thank You.
Info Seeker

Cataracts

Message 2 of 3
Hi, I am 75 and now need to get lens for my eyes. Not sure which kind to get Premium lens which is soft and flat that deals with both near and far sighted vision or the latest new soft lens by Bausch which uses your our natural eye motions to go from near to far vision? If you have any experience with either of these lens please let me know about pros and cons. Thank You.