Trusted Contributor

πŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅ 7 Ways to Enjoy Retirement With Less Worry Over Money (AARP Article)

2 comments πŸ‘‰  Any comments? πŸ€”

Don't let fear of running out of money keep you from enjoying your retirement.

πŸ‘‰  By Patricia Amend, AARP, November 29, 2022.

πŸ‘‰

LINK TO ONLINE AARP ARTICLE 

➑️To reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.⬅️

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

(1 comment) FROM THE ARTICLE

(1) Review your family history. Understanding your relationship with money is a first step toward learning to spend appropriately, says Byrke Sestok, a CFP at Rightirement Wealth Partners in Harrison, New York. β€œMany baby boomers' parents grew up through the Great Depression, so they were raised to believe that everything could be gone tomorrow. Having plenty in reserve is a handed-down script.” Sestok suggests finding a planner who can help you see the roots of your emotions about money, so you can work through issues that challenge the pursuit of your goals.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Be very careful in selecting a financial planner. Many are out there that will "rip you off". I prefer to be my own financial planner.

One reason I do is because those in finance never agree with each other.

Stock analyst especially.

Some will say buy a stock, some will say hold a stock, and some will say sell a stock........all are talking about the same stock.

Same thing with your personal finances.... some planners will say you should do THIS and some planners will say you should do THAT.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP