Search

6/26/21 It's Saturday! How Are You? ๐Ÿค”

Anonymous
Not applicable

6/26/21 It's Saturday! How Are You? ๐Ÿค”

1. How are you?
  2. Family ok?
  3. Pets too?
  4. And anything you want to share with us.
  5. Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
  6. We luv hearing from you!

Lots of luv and hugs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good night, sweet dreams @AvocadoDog . It was great chatting with you in this thread today. ๐Ÿ˜

Cute-Good-Night-Gif.gif

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today is the day Radio Station 99.1 plays '80's  music all day long. Time to get my boogie shoes out๐Ÿ’ƒ. They do this every Saturday. High of 84 and cloudy today in Cave Spring, Virginia. Staying in today. With being retired I now do all my running around while folks are working. Weekends get wild especially with the no masks required ๐Ÿ™„ Hmmm, fully vaccinated since March of this year and my mask is staying on for now. In my 60's and not feeling safe without it when I am out and about. I never wear it in my car or at home and marvel at folks in cars beside me in traffic that do. I would pass out from lack of oxygen. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ My adult daughter refuses to get the vaccine. But works from home in Florida. I keep hoping she will change her mind but let her decide without my 2 cents or nagging. Hard as a mother! Nothing exciting except looking forward to rent decreasing soon in my area so I can finally move. I am still in awe that folks are building new homes in the midst of all of this job losses here. ๐Ÿค” Lol, I need to tap into whatever they have going on! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Stay well all and enjoy your day ๐Ÿ˜

Conversationalist

"I never wear it in my car or at home and marvel at folks in cars beside me in traffic that do."

You and me both!  I was just having this very conversation with a friend!  The only thing I can think is that the drivers you are seeing (and I'm seeing out here) aren't vaccinated and don't want to touch their face multiple times as they get in and out of their cars if they're going to multiple places. 

Have a good weekend, Angela!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You too @AvocadoDog ๐Ÿ˜

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP