Sunday - June 13, 2021

• Any plans for today?
  • How is your weather?
  • You, family and pets okay?
  • And anything you want to share with us. ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’ฅ Stop by to read the comments and/or leave one of your own. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Our youngest son graduates from high school today. Itโ€™s 82 and partly sunny...perfect for an outdoor ceremony.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PatrickB660129 wrote:

Our youngest son graduates from high school today. Itโ€™s 82 and partly sunny...perfect for an outdoor ceremony.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Congrats @PatrickB660129 ๐Ÿ˜ Good to hear from you! Angela ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Aloha! Still Saturday night for me. Had a good day, bought supplements on sale online & pickup in store... went fast & home now enjoying tv. Family fine. Weather is hot 87ยฐ, yet at 9:18pm! Got my electric fan going. It's my anime night and Castle night. Sunday just need some cooked rice & eggs from my neighborhood Marukai. Stopped in today for Darigold pineapple cottage cheese, was on special, better yet, yippee!!! Marukai Wholesale Mart checked our temperature as we entered, but today, no temperature check, at last! 54% vaccinated in Hawaii and in modified 4th teir, what a relief it is. Gov. I've says at 70% vaccinated, all restrictions gone! Looking forward to it!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oahuwriter good hearing from you. It is nearly 3:30am EST here in Cave Spring, Virginia. No pressure to answer ๐Ÿ™„ How long have you lived in Hawaii? I moved to Virginia in 2015 but heading back next year June to Florida to be near my only child. I retired last year July.

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@oahuwriter good hearing from you. It is nearly 3:30am EST here in Cave Spring, Virginia. No pressure to answer ๐Ÿ™„ How long have you lived in Hawaii? I moved to Virginia in 2015 but heading back next year June to Florida to be near my only child. I retired last year July.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

living in Hawaii all my life. Family mostly here and some live at Massachusetts and Washington. It's wonderful you're going to be living near or with your child. All the best of luck to you! Nice hearing from you! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP