Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Updated Win Lists Now Available - Did you make the list?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Updated Win Lists Now Available - Did you make the list?

The latest Daily Instant Win, Weekly Instant Win and Sweepstakes Winners have just been posted.

Did you make the list?

Share your good news!

Daily IW: https://bit.ly/2ZMG8ny

Weekly IW: https://bit.ly/2MBzEo2

Sweeps: https://bit.ly/2M430fl

AARPTeri
Contributor

Is there a limit on the amount or frequency that you are eligible to win? Or is it truly the luck of the draw?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Chambersnita 

Nita, the limit is (1) Win on Everything per month.  It's still the luck of the draw.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Although I have faithfully entered the daily,weekly and sweepstakes contests, I am not one of the winners.  I am starting to lose interest in this program.  My time is better spent on surveys and reward sites that offer either money or points that can be used for gift cards.  I was able to buy Christmas gifts for my grandchildren using these other sites and spent hardly any actually money.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @mlafayet 

That's great, are you willing to post the names of those sites, especially Cash rewards?

Happy Holidays

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Sure, why not.  I do surveys on e-rewards for e-Rewards currency  which I then use for gift cards.  I also do suveys on opinion outpost for points that I can redeem for cash that goes to Paypal.

If you try them, let me know what you think.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @mlafayet 

Thanks for sharing, I use to be a member of Opinion Outpost years ago.  Time to revisit, and check on E Rewards😊

Since you were kind enough to let me know, check at the Smart Panel.  Money in your account every month and after letting it build up can redeem via PayPal.  Long time member and have earned hundreds.  I just won $300 for survey and $10 plus Amazon cardsHeartI

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Sorry, forgot to mention it was the $500 Carnival Cruise Gift Card, September 24 to October 10.
Thanks again
lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rednexsrus   Your Carnival Gift Card prize was shipped on 11/15 and has a delivery date of 12/10/19.  You should also receive an email confirming the same. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rednexsrus   Let me research this and I will get back to you!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hey Teri looks like they may have finally added me to the winners list, but the last name is not C, should be D. BUT I never got my card. Sent multiple emails trying to find out something but no help. UPS tracking no help. Got any ideas what to do
Thanks
lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP