Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW! Kroger just added to the catalog!

Hello Everyone!

I’m so excited to announce that Kroger gift cards have been added to the rewards catalog. I know many of you have been asking for this brand specifically!

Kroger is the nation’s largest traditional grocer, operating in 35 states nationwide under various banner names including Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, King Soopers, Fry’s, QFC and Smith’s.

Save 12% each time you go shopping for your everyday essentials for your kitchen and beyond. This card can be conveniently used at Kroger and all of the Kroger Family of Companies.

Start saving now!

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/all/#type=filter_everyday

AARPTeri
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

This would be a great card to consider for "Points Only" valued at $ 25 or more.  Not a Sweeps prize (Points Graveyard).

I'd use my limit on it, hopefully someone is listening and will do something to help seniors.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   Great news!  Thanks for sharing.  Is there any chance that Harris Teeter cards can be added?  Harris Teeter is owned by Kroger, but does not accept gift cards that say “Kroger”.  I have asked Kroger customer service in the past, but could not get a definitive answer why.  When Kroger bought out Harris Teeter several years ago, they didn’t want to change the name because of its long term presence in some areas.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP