Community Manager
Community Manager

More Points only opportunities!

Have you seen our points only inventory added?

Barkbox, Yoga International, Google Play, REI, Zappos, HelloFresh $50 and $10, Amazon and Barnes & Noble?

Grab these with your points while you can!

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Those are wonderful @AARPTeri 

Doubly frustrating to be locked out when the goodies have arrived at last!

Conversationalist

I also never noticed the Hello Fresh, nor the Yoga International. I do see that the Caregiver Package sweepstakes mentions Google Play. Is that what you meant @AARPTeri ?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Meanwhile, I have seen Google Play (even bought one), and a 60 day Online Yoga offering.

I still have yet to see Hello Fresh outside of the Caregiver package sweepstakes.Has anyone else seen that? Was it there and just sold out quickly?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello Teri,

I love the new options and was able to take advantage of the Barnes and Noble cards. My question, we are allowed only 3 digital redemptions per month. Will this possibly change in the future?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I was trying the Amazon card early this morning around 5 am ET and it was already sold out. This is why I wonder if it is real or if there is a problem with the website showing sold out when it is not. I sent an earlier message asking if Terri or another manager could answer my query. No luck yet but it might happen Monday I presume and hope. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri  You posted at 12:16 pm.  I was trying for the REI and Amazon before that time and they were already gone.  Never even saw the HelloFresh.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Amazon, REI, Barnes and Noble were immediately sold out. Is it real or is there a problem with the website? No indication it is sold out until the last step of the transaction as I mentioned in my previous message.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@a170938b wrote:

Amazon, REI, Barnes and Noble were immediately sold out. Is it real or is there a problem with the website? No indication it is sold out until the last step of the transaction as I mentioned in my previous message.

I would assume they sold old legitimately, I logged in last night and the Amazon cards were sold out predictably. I redeemed the REI card. I thought about redeeming two but didn't pull the trigger maybe thinking they would still be available later because I didn't want to use up all my redemptions on rei cards.

Hopefully they come back soon. I will be ready. I really wanted amazon cards but those predictably will sell out fast. I will be happy with rei or any other!

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health