Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

More Points only opportunities!

Have you seen our points only inventory added?

Barkbox, Yoga International, Google Play, REI, Zappos, HelloFresh $50 and $10, Amazon and Barnes & Noble?

Grab these with your points while you can!

AARPTeri
Gold Conversationalist

Those are wonderful @AARPTeri 

Doubly frustrating to be locked out when the goodies have arrived at last!

Conversationalist

I also never noticed the Hello Fresh, nor the Yoga International. I do see that the Caregiver Package sweepstakes mentions Google Play. Is that what you meant @AARPTeri ?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Meanwhile, I have seen Google Play (even bought one), and a 60 day Online Yoga offering.

I still have yet to see Hello Fresh outside of the Caregiver package sweepstakes.Has anyone else seen that? Was it there and just sold out quickly?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello Teri,

I love the new options and was able to take advantage of the Barnes and Noble cards. My question, we are allowed only 3 digital redemptions per month. Will this possibly change in the future?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I was trying the Amazon card early this morning around 5 am ET and it was already sold out. This is why I wonder if it is real or if there is a problem with the website showing sold out when it is not. I sent an earlier message asking if Terri or another manager could answer my query. No luck yet but it might happen Monday I presume and hope. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri  You posted at 12:16 pm.  I was trying for the REI and Amazon before that time and they were already gone.  Never even saw the HelloFresh.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Amazon, REI, Barnes and Noble were immediately sold out. Is it real or is there a problem with the website? No indication it is sold out until the last step of the transaction as I mentioned in my previous message.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@a170938b wrote:

Amazon, REI, Barnes and Noble were immediately sold out. Is it real or is there a problem with the website? No indication it is sold out until the last step of the transaction as I mentioned in my previous message.

I would assume they sold old legitimately, I logged in last night and the Amazon cards were sold out predictably. I redeemed the REI card. I thought about redeeming two but didn't pull the trigger maybe thinking they would still be available later because I didn't want to use up all my redemptions on rei cards.

Hopefully they come back soon. I will be ready. I really wanted amazon cards but those predictably will sell out fast. I will be happy with rei or any other!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP