Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Members only points only redemption will not work for me

Periodic Contributor

Members only points only redemption will not work for me

Spoiler
Each time the membership subscription page comes up. It doesn't recognize my membership!
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@JudithR996105, are you logged into your AARP.org account that is associated with your membership when this happens? If not, try logging in first and if you still have the same issue, make sure you are using Chrome and try clearing cache and cookies and see if that works. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Having the same issue.Ask me to join and I have had a membership for a number of years.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@MemberS2006, thank you for being a member for years. Make sure you are logged into your AARP.org account, and are using Chrome. If that does not work, If you continue to have the same issue, clear your cache and cookies. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Have tried FireFox, IE, and Chrome.Cleared cache,cookies,checked settings,etc..Still the same message

Get access to this item and so much more when you join AARP.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MemberS2006 It sounds like you're account is having some technical issues. I've sent it for review and you'll be contacted by email in 3-5 business days. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Recieved a canned reply regarding login issues which I am not having.Hoping it gets fixed somehow.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MemberS2006 - It doesn't look like you're receiving the member bonuses, We'll send this up to our IT team and have them investigate. We'll let you know as soon as we have info from them! 

Conversationalist

Issues still not resolved...Can not redeem for any Members Only reward.Also still have not received a code for the magazine subscription from Dec 2019.Sometimes I can get 7500 points daily and other days only 5000.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MemberS2006 This is a known issue and our IT team is working diligently to resolve. Thank you for your patience! 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Weeks later and I still can not reedem for rewards.Can management submit and order for me to get the $25 Starz gift card that is offered today?Beyond annoying that I can not take advantage of rewards being offered.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MemberS2006 So sorry you're still having problems.  It's a known issue that our Rewards team is still working diligently to resolve the issue.  We have sent you a $50 Visa gift card in the mail to apologize for the inconvenience.  You should receive that within 2-3 weeks. Thank you again for your patience. 

Conversationalist

That is a really nice thing to do.I wasn't expecting something like that but I do appreciate it greatly.Will be very happy if I can redeem at some point soon.Thank you.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you for the assistance but its very disappointing to not be able to get gift cards when they are offered.Today I want the amazon card but can not get it.I have to miss all those offers.Hoping its fixed soon.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MemberS2006 We've sent your issue up to our IT department and will let you know when it's resolved. Thanks 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP