CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Community Concierge

@LenaBee I'm terribly sorry, we are unable to re-order merchandise for the Rewards program. When a physical item is not received within the 4-6 week timeframe, we only have the ability to reimburse the points. I was able to reimburse your points and you can confirm this by checking out the transaction history: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments

Contributor

I never received it either.

Contributor

I also never received it.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@SallyB653618 @Robb5284 I'm disappointed to hear that you never received your item from the Rewards redemption. Your accounts were adjusted when you previously contacted us. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Members Only

Designer Travel Bag (removed from catalog)  SOLD OUT 02062024

10,000 Points

$8 Value

You can find it here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20052designertravelbag/

REF: Cupid's B ullseye Scavenger Hunt, Begins: Feb 5 - Ends: Feb 9, 2024

'Cupid's B ullseye'  Begins: Feb 5, 2024, and Ends: February 9, 2024.

Cupid is spreading the love all around AARP Rewards! Find all six of his heart-shaped **bleep**

Don't delay, Cupid’s **bleep**  ⬅️  AARP bleeps itself. 😂

Note: You may recognize this 'Checkered Plaid Tote' from last year [09292023]... https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2520101/highlight/true#M84...

Yet, 16,000 Points, $0 value.  🤔

checkered-plaid-tote.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Conversationalist

The "bleeped" text you refer to in each of the 3 Points-Only "physical items" reads as follows on my laptop:

"Cupid is spreading the love all around AARP Rewards! Find all six of his heart-shaped (b u l l s e y e s) to unveil some sweet surprises – including exclusive points-only offers, sweepstakes, and bonus points!

Don't delay, Cupid’s (B u l l s e y e) ends Friday, February 9th and these offers are only available while supplies last. See how many you can find!

I looked in all the "usual locations" on the AARP Rewards website for the (B u l l s e y e s) but I came up empty. More like B u l l * * * * if you ask me.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Gary!  @garyfish49

“....the (B u l l s e y e s) but...

.... More like B u l l * * * * if you ask me.”

The (B u l l s e y e s)... More like B u l l * * * *LOL!!The (B u l l s e y e s)... More like B u l l * * * *LOL!!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! LOL!!

Take care!  ☮️  🌄 ~Allen 🌈  🎨

Honored Social Butterfly

😂  @garyfish49  Yep! It's bleeping 'B ullseye.' Supposedly there's an event involving 🐮👁s called 'Cupid's B ullseye,' beginning Feb 5 - Feb 9 2024. Guess the community manager will post something about this b ullseye scavenger hunt tomorrow? 👌🏻

@garyfish49 wrote:

The "bleeped" text you refer to in each of the 3 Points-Only "physical items" reads as follows on my laptop:

"Cupid is spreading the love all around AARP Rewards! Find all six of his heart-shaped (b u l l s e y e s) to unveil some sweet surprises – including exclusive points-only offers, sweepstakes, and bonus points!

Don't delay, Cupid’s (B u l l s e y e) ends Friday, February 9th and these offers are only available while supplies last. See how many you can find!

I looked in all the "usual locations" on the AARP Rewards website for the (B u l l s e y e s) but I came up empty. More like B u l l * * * * if you ask me.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

February 2024 Extra Credit  (E.C.)  ⤵️

Sorry, Folks! ...

Sold Out.jpg

The Sold Outs!  ⤵️

The Cheesecake Factory® Gift Card  Sold Out  [02042024]

19,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
PetSmart Gift Card  Sold Out  [02032024]
20,000 Points

$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution - Help End Senior Poverty  Sold Out  [02022024]
4,000 Points
Contribution

BED BATH & BEYOND® Gift Card  Sold Out  [02022024]
17,000 Points

$5 Value

Red Lobster® Gift Card  Sold Out  [02012024]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Papa John's Gift Card  Sold Out  [02012024]
18,000 Points

$5 Value

Walgreens Gift Card Sold Out  [02012024]
22,000 Points
$5 Value

Wow! What a nice assortment this month!  😁

As luck would have it...'2024' is a Leap Year! 'Happy Birthday,' Leapers!

Happy February.gif

Conversationalist

High number of points for only $5 certificates and very few points only certificates.   I am disappointment with this months extra credit. 

Karyn
Regular Contributor

I agree, 25,000 points for $5 gift card.  Back in 2020, I spent 50,000 points for $25 gift cards on Hulu, CBS All Access, and Starz. Now 5x more expensive.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Winter Blues Digital Bundle
5,300 Points

Winter blues got you down? This downloadable bundle is here to help you get through the grey days of winter by focusing on your mental and physical wellbeing.

winter blues tile.png

Regular Contributor

amazon $5 just dropped; website a bit slow at the moment.

Good luck !!! 

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

I have two redemptions in January (as listed in my Transactions-Redemptions) and tried to get the Amazon gift card as my third, but it was refused saying I had three redemptions in January.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Karyn8 

Thanks for the updates on the $5 Walmart gift card.

I had one redemption left!

I got my Walmart card at 2:20 PM ET and it is still out there now at

2:45 PM.

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Got both of the $5 ones since I had two left that I was going to lose.  Really try to avoid the $5 ones except for Amazon which is so easy to redeem.  Pays for a bit of my Kindle addiction.   Otherwise would have left such expensive low value items alone...

Conversationalist

I don't have any redemptions remaining this month, but even if I did I would pass on the ridiculous 25,000 points AARP is extorting from its members for a measly $5 Walmart GC.  Same for the $5 Amazon GC. As of this posting, both are still available for those with deep pockets.

Ripoff!!

Silver Conversationalist

@garyfish49 @Therapist4u @susanjski @Karyn8 @andrewtoo be it AARP or HelloWorld both have become so greedy it’s pathetic. There is nothing either of them won’t do to its senior members. Reducing the points only cards to a measly $5 and now raising the points value on those cards to an extremely high amount is unjustified. It was bad enough that AARP would open its doors to anyone regardless of age when the 50 and over seniors are the ones that actually built up this organization. SO SADShame on you AARPShame on you AARP

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Lucy! @rednexsrus

The caring & good peeps you mentioned.... @garyfish49 @Therapist4u @susanjski @Karyn8 @andrewtoo (*well, besides that Allen guy @Therapist4u )😃 ...& of course including you!...as well as @gm5271 @RenateW69623 & others,...have been trying to offer constructive criticism for many moons now....& sometimes our camaraderie is  the main reason to come here....it sure aint for the REWARDS! LOL!😄

Also, what P/Os me is that rarely does an Admin reply...or at least acknowledge our comments!

AFA when AARP opened its doors “to anyone regardless of age”... it ceased to be an “American Association of Retired Persons”

“Age & Eligibility To Join

AARP Is Dedicated To People Over 50 But There Is No Minimum Age To Join”🙄

What hogwash! 😒

Just wait until the elementary school kids decide to join in too! 🙃HAHAAA

Anyway, Take care Lucy!

🏒☃️☮️~Allen 🌈 🎿 ❄️ 🏂

Super Contributor

Totally agree - I also noticed some changes in the sweepstakes, I usually choose one a month to enter every day.  The one last month I was entering is having 1 winners (fingers crossed I am lucky), but I noticed the one I was interested in this month, for the same amount of points every day, will have only THREE winners!  So I passed on that.  I know they are legally obligated to have non-members enter the sweepstakes so our hands are tied there, but it would be nice to have more winners so members can have a better chance!

Super Contributor

OOPS - edit for the sweepstakes last month having 15 winners instead of just one!

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@AnneG461594 

Hey Anne

FYI 

You can click on 3dots on side of your original post & choose Edit & add a 5 to your 1 for 15 then click reply again to update it

Just thought I'd share

Hope helps

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hi my friend Gary! @garyfish49

“Ripoff!!” Always enjoy your posts...& totally agree as usual! So the points needed to get these measly $5 GCs has risen again... even more than the inflation rates! That would be outrageous for a $10 GC!

We’re starving...come on...Throw us a bone! LOL!We’re starving...come on...Throw us a bone! LOL!

It’s like those in charge are trying to see how far are we willing to go for some scraps & crumbs?? Will we go for a $1.00 GC...MAYBE FOR 50,000 POINTS?! LOL!

Anyway... Take care Gary!

☮️  ~Allen  🌈

Conversationalist

Walmart Gift Card

25,000 Points

$5 Value

mwmbers only

Karyn
Regular Contributor

That is a high price, Home Depot was only 14,000!

Kudos
Views
Super Contributor

Same thing happened when they were offering Amazon GC, where they were really high in points but still sold out pretty quick.  The Home Depot GC was definitely a better deal, but I passed on it in hopes that there would be a decent $10 GC offered before the end of the month.  There wasn't one (at least one that I could use or get before it sold out), so now I am going to use most of my points to get the Walmart GC.  It's always a crap shoot with this rewards program.  Either GC sell out before I can get them, or I get them early in the month and then miss out on better ones later in the month, or I wait and then don't end up using all 3 of my redemptions.  I always do the feedback surveys when they come up and mention ways to improve this rewards program, but I don't expect any of my suggestions to actually be made.

Conversationalist

I used to collect Amazon but now you can't buy any restaurant or any other gift cards with credits in your account. 

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

@RenateW69623 Speaking of 'Amazon,' there's a $5'er in the catalog right now! Amazon is back!?! 🎉

Super Contributor

Wow, maybe I'm becoming psychic 🤣.  Sure has been awhile, but just like Walmart, quite a few points just for $5.  Oh well, I don't have enough points to get it, so will have to wait for next month and hope there are some lower points GC that I can get before they sell out. 

Conversationalist

Last day of the month so if you have a redemption left it's still free. 

Karyn
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP