CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Silver Conversationalist

Just another cheap Fingerhut freebee 🐥🐤

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wild, and wacky stuff!

🤔 I thought you already got your 3 redemptions this month? ⬇️ Oh! I see! You tried to redeem this item and couldn't because of your 3 redemptions. Got it! 🙂

[andrewtoo ‎06-01-2023 12:59 AM June 2023 Extra Credit ...But, by about 12:30AM I was done, except fo...

Thanks for the heads-up, though, @andrewtoo! 🙂

@andrewtoo wrote:

@KellytheBelly 

Thanks so much for the notice.

Well, they are counting this physical item

in my monthly limit of 3 redemptions now.

This is the first that I have noticed the limit

applied to a physical item.

Maybe we discussed it too much

in numerous places on the forum

and they had to take it away.

$0 value anyway, huh?

Thanks again for the notice though, it might

be a nice bag...worth $0.

Limit 3 digital Items.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

[Physical Item]  Sold Out

Members Only

Yoga Sport Duffle

8,000 Points

Spacious zippered interior holds your change of clothes and shoes. Side mesh pocket keeps your favorite drinks secured and easy to access. Large front pocket for even more storage convenience.

yoga-tote.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨  Hiya! Guess what arrived yesterday! 🙂

Received 06222023 (see pics below)

PHYSICAL ITEM (points only redemption made on 06072023)
Yoga Sport Duffle
8,000 Points
$0 Value
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, don't be too shocked when I show you the pictures here, because it looks nothing like the minuscule picture AARP provided. lol

Color: Black and Red, Approx. DIMS: 19 ½ x 12 x 6" (deep).

Here are those pics:

IMG_20230620_155957.jpgIMG_20230620_160037.jpgIMG_20230620_160052.jpgIMG_20230620_155938.jpgIMG_20230620_160117.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Seems to me this item should be 'FREE.' 😉  Sold Out

0 value.png

Silver Conversationalist

Hey @KellytheBelly

Looks like the bag makes you lean over with your hands in the air!👀 🙄 😸

At last she shaved under her arms....LOL🤣

Take care!  ☮️ 🌄 ~Allen 🌈  🎨

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

Any guesses if something is up?

Seems 4 days now with no new "For Points" items, seems AARP members were not impresed with SCOTTeVEST or AARP has a lot of them. 

Anyway, seems after the midnight frenzy on the first of the month new opportunities are even more limited than typical.

So makes me wonder if there is going to be a mutli-offer dump like last month?  I'll keep watching and being hopeful. Good luck to all.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah, I've seen dry spells like this before, wouldn't be a shock for movement soon, or all at the end of the month. Keeps ya guessing, right? Thanks for the luck, and back at ya!  🙂  

Honored Social Butterfly

Can you believe it?! Pinkberry has finally 'SOLD OUT!' Oh my gosh, so happy right now! 

Happy Dance.gif

Oingo Boingo - Goodbye-Goodbye (1988) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@KellytheBelly wrote:

‎06-01-2023 09:30 PM

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out! >>>  HOORAY! 🎉  <<<

Pinkberry® Gift Card

16,000 Points 

$5 Value

Pinkberry® is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon. The unique selection of flavors are the perfect balance of tart and sweet resulting in a light and refreshing taste that is truly craveable. Pinkberry takes pride in offering better for you options for your health-conscious customers. Pinkberry’s dedication to uncompromising quality has garnered great appeal –many have imitated, but no one has duplicated.

Pinkberry. It Tastes as Good as it Makes You Feel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*erhm* Delay, delay, delay! 😉

[https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2494207/highlight/true#M71...]

@KellytheBelly wrote:

*erhm* So...

Anyone got any connections to make this gift card (that's been in the rewards catalog since 03/13/2023) disappear? 😂  ↓ (Go away, Pinkberry, 16,000 5.00)! ↓ 😂

Go away!  (∩^o^)⊃━☆ 03132023 Pinkberry GC.png

Regular Contributor

maybe because our local Pinkberry said goodbye to us a looooooong time ago !   

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, tell them to come back! Wouldn't want another Pinkberry to rear its ugly GC and have it sit in the rewards catalog for 3 months, again!

**This 👾 will help ward off that Pinkberry lame-o**

[>>> 'Thank you, 👾!' <<< ]

Social Butterfly

Vitamin.jpg

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

Stranger Things?

¿sƃuᴉɥ┴ ɹǝƃuɐɹʇS

😂

Bronze Conversationalist

You guys are hilarious lol 🤣

Honored Social Butterfly

head bang.gif

😂

Bronze Conversationalist

I used to love watching Carol Burnett !! She was hilarious!!

Honored Social Butterfly

SCOTTeVEST $10 off Gift Code  Sold Out

10,000 Points

$10 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members!  ~ 🙂 ~ 

SCOTTeVEST produces multi-pocketed stylish clothes for both men and women that are guaranteed to change your life! The items are created carefully with multiple layers to avoid bulging and designed with chiropractors to achieve a perfect weight distribution, so you could take the kitchen sink with you and still be light as a feather. The eVESTS, pants, dresses, skirts, skorts, hoodies, even the SCOTTeMASK will make your daily experience easier, whether it's an adventure or a simple trip to the store.

scott-e-vest-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
[💰 Cha-ching! This site is not cheap. 🤑]
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out
SCOTTeVEST $10 off Gift Code
10,000 Points
$10 Value
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you!

Contributor

How can I buy the Popcorn Factory gift card.  When I login and go to redemption the website doesn't work and hasn't for two weeks.  Someone from AARP was supposed to call me and help me fix it.  Is there another way I can purchase points only gift cards?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DeenaG920426 Hey Deena! I reviewed your account and I see you were able to process a points only redemption on June 2. Let me know if you continue to have any issues!

Super Contributor

The Instant Wins have an alternate method of entry, but I don't see any other way to get the GC with points except for using the redemption page.  Unfortunately the Popcorn Factory GC is now sold out, so is no longer available.  But hopefully you can get your issue resolved from AARP so you can get future GC (assuming they're not sold out).

Honored Social Butterfly

I would get in touch with AARP again and have them expedite your issue(s). Looks like you can't even purchase a discounted gift card if you can't access the rewards page/rewards catalog. I'd be frustrated, too. 

Honored Social Butterfly

June 2023 Extra Credit: (Amazon is already Sold Out, it's been one hour. 🙄)

The Sold Outs:

The Vitamin Shoppe gift card [still available 06302023] [Gone! @ reset 07012023]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Yankee Candle gift card  [still available 06302023]  Sold Out
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Cabela's gift card Sold Out
13,000 Points
$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution
4,000 Points
Contribution

Members Only
Papa John's gift card
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Burger King gift card  Sold Out
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only  Sold Out
Amazon.com Gift Card
20,000 Points
$5 Value

Happy June.jpg

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

AARP Foundation Points Contribution
4,000 Points
Contribution

Honored Social Butterfly

Only A Few Left!  Sold Out

Members Only
Papa John's gift card
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Take the guesswork out of gift giving. A Papa John’s eGift Card can be given to anyone who loves great tasting pizza! It is the perfect gift for those “hard to buy for” people on your shopping list. Papa John's eGift Cards can be redeemed at more than 3,200 participating restaurants in the U.S. Plus, Papa John's eGift Cards do not expire or have service fees.

Honored Social Butterfly

'Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays in your point redemption, but your transaction is confirmed. Please check your transaction history in a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.'

and then, 

'Oops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on track.'

If you see these errors, 'Refresh,' and CHECK TRANSACTION HISTORY. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE REDEMPTION, GO BACK AND TRY AGAIN. I had to do this twice, because of the errors tonight. And, finally received an email confirmation. This month was not as smooth as May was. 😒

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item  Sold Out
Members Only

Vertical Messenger Bag

14,000 Points
$6 Value

Plenty of storage with a flap-over main compartment, which includes a zippered front pocket. Mesh external pockets to keep items separate. Durable, lightweight material makes it easy to carry and store. Perfect for anywhere your travels take you.

vertical-messenger-bag.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨 Hiya! Guess what arrived yesterday! 🙂

Received 07032023 (see pics below)

PHYSICAL ITEM (points only redemption made on 05302023)

Members Only

Vertical Messenger Bag

14,000 Points
$6 Value

Plenty of storage with a flap-over main compartment, which includes a zippered front pocket. Mesh external pockets to keep items separate. Durable, lightweight material makes it easy to carry and store. Perfect for anywhere your travels take you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Color: Lime Green and Black, Approx. DIMS: 26 1⁄4 x 12 1⁄4 x 13" (deep -- main compartment).

Here are those pics:

Vertical Messenger Bag.pngIMG_20230701_152415.jpg

IMG_20230701_152439.jpg

IMG_20230701_152506.jpgIMG_20230701_152528.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item
Members Only

Vertical Messenger Bag

14,000 Points
$6 Value

vertical-messenger-bag.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP