CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Regular Contributor

LOL worst month ever...

Regular Contributor

OVERSTOCK IS NOW SOLD OUT .....

Regular Contributor

@JohnM53618 thanks for the update

Lands' End Gift Card

11,000 Points $5 Value

Since Lands’ End® began doing business in 1963, they’ve created clothing that sets the highest standards for enduring quality, style and value. You can order their men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing along with a line of luxurious home fashions with confidence, because your satisfaction is Guaranteed. Period.® Use their gift card to shop online at landsend.com or via phone 800-800-5800.

Regular Contributor

FYI, the Lands End $5 card sold out in 20 minutes or less.

Conversationalist

I got an error message that it was limited to ONE and I never redeemed so it's another glitch. I have one last redemption and it won't let me get the Buca di Beppo either.

Karyn
Super Contributor

Can't get this because I get the error "Purchases are limited to one". Second time this week this has happened to me. What a worthless program. At least this time when I talked to customer service on chat they said they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it. But that doesn't help those of us who missed out on gift cards because of this error.

Conversationalist

Overstock Gift Card

13,000 Points$5 Value

Overstock.com is an online retailer offering a wide variety of high-quality, brand-name merchandise at discount prices, including bedding, home decor, appliances, watches, jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, clothing and shoes. We give customers an opportunity to shop for bargains conveniently, while offering manufacturers, distributors and other retailers an alternative sales channel for liquidating their inventory. 

Limit 1 per person.

Karyn
Contributor

Doesn't seem to be working. There is no redeem button ..with a message stating "Purchases of this item are limited to one." But, I haven't purchased anything...????? Technical issues abound on this site.It keeps getting worse and worse for members.🙁 

Bronze Conversationalist

@DesmondC918442

Same is happening to me.  I get no redeem button with the same message but I also have not redeemed for this item.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

This has happened to multiple people for several weeks now (see the discussion Rewards Points Only Redemption - AARP Online Community ). It happened to me yesterday with the Dunkin GC, so I wasn't able to get that one. I did contact customer service on the chat, but all they said was they would pass on my concerns. Just out of curiosity, I did select the Overstock GC today, and I do get a redeem button, but I didn't redeem it because this isn't one I want. So this seems to be happening randomly.

Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623 @Like I have said B 4 in an earlier post they’re is a lot of random. 🤔 stuff going on with this IT department. 
🎼that’s how they do it 🎵 🎶 🎶

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

AARP Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

3,000 Points
$14 Value

The AARP Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment will give you a snapshot of how your brain performed based on five science-based tests and your responses to lifestyle questions that are important to brain health. The assessment usually takes about 20-30 minutes. When you're done, you'll get an overall score and see how you scored in ten specific areas. Next, you can explore personalized recommendations, including articles and activities to inspire healthy lifestyle habit.

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals). Fulfilled as a digital gift code.

10001-staying-sharp-brain-assessment.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Regular Contributor

Buca di Beppo® Gift Card - members only

10,000 Points $5 Value

Buca di Beppo® serves authentic, Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. At Buca you’ll enjoy the Italian traditions of food, wine and hospitality. The food is meant to be shared and served on family-style platters perfect for passing around the table. Dishes are available in two portion sizes: Buca Small® serves two or more, Buca Large® serves four or more. With over 70 locations nationwide, Buca is the perfect place for celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner, or having a night out with family and friends. Reservations are accepted, so call ahead and reserve a great booth, table, or room for your group. Be sure to ask about the specialty tables-a “Pope’s Table” that seats 12-18 and a “Chef’s Table” that seats 6-10. Buca looks forward to sharing food, friendship, and fun with you.

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item  Sold Out

Roll-up Travel Bag

9,000 Points

$0 Value

The Rollup Travel Organizer can be used to help organize your luggage or as a standalone carry-on bag. Easily organize your clothes into the four mesh pockets, then roll it up and secure with straps to compress everything down.

roll-up-travel-bag.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only  Sold Out

Albertsons gift card

[Card can be used at any Albertsons, Safeway, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Pavilions, Vons, Carrs, Acme, Shaw's, Star Markets and Jewel-Osco. In California, Tom Thumb is not a Safeway company.]

14,000 Points
$5 Value

Albertsons Companies stores are leaders in the grocery industry and present a gift card offering value and convenience! Our gift card is accepted at over 2,000 store locations in the US. For your convenience, Albertsons Companies gift cards can also be redeemed in our family of stores including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, Shaw's, Star Market, and Jewel! 

Rewards Terms

Purchase of card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: Card can be used for merchandise purchases only at any of the stores listed on this card, non-merchandise purchases (e.g. gift cards, money orders/transfers, lottery) are not allowed. Card may be used multiple times until value is depleted and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. Funds will not be replaced on Lost/Stolen cards and Safeway Gift Card LLC is not responsible for use of card without your knowledge. Card does not expire and has no fees. For card balance call 1-888-413-5003. Card can be used at any Albertsons, Safeway, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Pavilions, Vons, Carrs, Acme, Shaw's, Star Markets and Jewel-Osco. In California, Tom Thumb is not a Safeway company. Issued by Safeway Gift Cards, LLC. Distributed by Blackhawk Network, Inc. ©Safeway Gift Cards LLC. All rights reserved.

albertsons-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only A Few Left!  Sold Out

Members Only

Albertsons gift card

[Card can be used at any AlbertsonsSafeway, RandallsTom ThumbPavilionsVonsCarrsAcmeShaw'sStar Markets and Jewel-OscoIn California, Tom Thumb is not a Safeway company.]

14,000 Points
$5 Value
Conversationalist

There is also a $10 Domino's Pizza for 18,000 Points Members Only.

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only  Sold Out

Domino's® gift card

18,000 Points
$10 Value

Domino’s® is more than pizza! Try our mouth-watering Bread Twists, Oven Baked Sandwiches, Pastas, Chicken, pizza & more. Order online at www.dominos.com for lunch, dinner or for your next event.

No expiration date and no service fees. Can be redeemed at over 6,000 stores in the United States. For full details, visit www.dominos.com.

dominos-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Aéropostale Gift Card  Sold Out

10,000 Points
$5 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members! 

*These GCs (including Domino's Pizza 10.00 Members Only) have been hidden in the Rewards catalog for a whileToday's Maintenance seemed to have corrected that! Good! 

Aéropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 16 to 22 year-old young women and men through its Aéropostale stores and online at www.aeropostale.com.

aeropostale-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only A Few Left!  Sold Out

Aéropostale Gift Card

10,000 Points
$5 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members! 

*These GCs (including Domino's Pizza 10.00 Members Only) have been hidden in the Rewards catalog for a whileToday's Maintenance seemed to have corrected that! Good! 

Aéropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 16 to 22 year-old young women and men through its Aéropostale stores and online at www.aeropostale.com.
Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

The Vitamin Shoppe gift card 14,000 points $5

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

Regular Contributor

Yankee Candle gift card

15,000 Points $5 Value

Yankee Candle® is the world’s best known and most often chosen brand of premium scented candles. We offer a tremendous range of new, favorite and seasonal fragrances—all created to put the finishing touch on any gathering, a quiet moment or that very special event.

Regular Contributor

Harry & David gift card - members only !

11,000 Points $5 Value

From our juicy, handpicked Royal Riviera® Pears to our proprietary blend of sweet, smooth chocolate and everything in between, you’ll find that the difference is in the details and in how we have handpicked, packed, and crafted the finest gourmet delights using only premium ingredients since 1934. This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.

Conversationalist

Bass Pro Shops Gift Card

MEMBERS ONLY

12,000 Points

$5 Value

Your Adventure Starts Here®.  Select from a wide variety of outdoor merchandise from Bass Pro Shops®.  We carry top quality gear for fishing, hunting and the outdoors! Including camping, boating, saltwater fishing, rugged footwear, casual clothing, and even outdoor decor and gifts!

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM  Sold Out

Gray Weekend Duffle

9,000 Points

$0 Value

Plenty of storage with a zippered main compartment. Two large external pockets to keep items separate. Durable, lightweight material makes it easy to carry and store. Perfect for anywhere your travels take you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note...this redemption will be included as part of the 3 monthly redemptions, effective June 2023. So...Do not redeem if you plan on redeeming any points only gift card(s) before the end of the month. Quite honestly, since these physical items are valued at $0 why are they being counted as part of the 3 redemptions? They're giveaways. If you'll notice, any previous physical items had a value prior to the change of including it as part of the 3 monthly redemptions. Makes no sense. 'I must say' - Ed Grimley.

gray-weekend-duffle.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Typical shenanigans of our dear leader Hello World. They have no conscience or concern for the paying members. NOT SORRY 😫 😫  

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

I don't think it's hello world, I think it's AARP. Hello World puts up what it's merchant buys and tell them to do.   I see them on other sites for rewards. 

Karyn
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I'm back to put in my 2 cents ( actually a half cent 😀) . I believe you might be correct about Hello World and AARP is the actual culprit. AARP is just a client of Hello World. Our nonprofit nonpartisan organization that empowers us have become Very Greedy. So far this month I've missed the $10 gift cards for points. ( How many $10 gift cards for points were there this month?) I understand that every little bit of a discount helps but Inflation is killing us. If anything members should be allowed to redeem at least 2 from the same vendor. AARP can break down some of those $150 for 10 winners Sweepstakes or take 25 of those 125 $10 instant win games. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Silver Conversationalist

@Karyn8 You may be right Karyn, but advertising is something merchants want and need an most are willing to pay for that. I just don't see sponsors rushing to AARP begging to give $5 gift cards, but I do see this administrator  (HelloWorld) approaching these very sponsors cajoling them into putting in advertising dollars and in turn using those dollars anyway it chooses to make a profit.   🤔 🤔

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Here are 2 e-books (that may have been posted earlier - updated/ amended my original posting- there are other e-books available besides these two described)

1 - Simon & Schuster Cookies & Cocktails   e-book

16,000 Points

Sip luscious libations and satisfy your sweet tooth with these 50 amazing recipe pairings featuring creamy cocktails and delicious desserts—written by a seasoned food writer.

Cookies & Cocktails features dreamy drink recipes paired with delicious cookies, biscuits, wafers, and bars. Whether you crave a cutting-edge craft cocktail or a soul-warming nightcap to end a cozy wintry evening you’ll find a sensory surprise on every level. Cheers!

Registration with Simon & Schuster’s eBook fulfillment partner, Glose.com, is required to redeem eBooks. You can create a free Glose account here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2  Simon & Schuster Cookbooks  e-book

17,000 Points

Choose one of these great cookbook titles from Simon & Schuster. From Meals that Heal to The New One Pot cookbook you’ll be sure to find new recipes that fit your lifestyle.

Registration with Simon & Schuster’s eBook fulfillment partner,  Glose.com, is required to redeem eBooks. You can create a free Glose account here.

Note:  Limit 1 per person

😎  Good eatin' and good drinkin' = universal pleasures of life  😃

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP