CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Super Contributor

Add us to the list......just got back from a night out and still no confirmation, and I see it is gone from the site....

Conversationalist

You can add me and my husband to the list of people not receiving the Burger King cards.  I took screen shots of the transaction history to show I did redeem the points for it.

Trusted Contributor

I also redeemed the Burger King gift card several hours ago.  It still hasn’t come to my inbox.  They did deduct the points.

Gold Conversationalist

@andrewtoo I have not gotten it either.

Bronze Conversationalist

Missing Burger King $10 e-gift card confirmation. too. 🤔

Points deducted; Transaction History recorded.

Normally will receive confirmations within minutes of redemptions. 🙄

🙄   I worry; empty promises. 

Update: more than 70  hours later - still 'no' e-mail redemption - no rewards 😓

No reply from Mods ( oh, it's the weekend   🙄   )

Probable Results: Refund of points; but will we all "lose one redemption slot for the month???..and nothing to show for it....???"   😨

Honored Social Butterfly

Jamba Juice Gift Card  Sold Out 08102023

13,000 Points
$5 Value

Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jamba.com.

jamba-juice-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left! 

Jamba Juice Gift Card  Sold Out 08102023

13,000 Points
$5 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Blimpie® gift card

12,000 Points
$5 Value

Blimpie has been your neighborhood deli destination for more than five decades. With locations coast to coast, Blimpie is proud to continue serving freshly sliced meats and high-quality ingredients. We are proud of our history and we’re honored to make our subs bigger and better, that’s the Blimpie way. Thank you for making Blimpie a part of your lunch and life. Blimpie is America’s Sub Shop. Don’t you forget it!

blimpie-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Conversationalist

BURGER KING® eGift card

18,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Super Contributor

STILL UP BUT ITS    OUT OF STOCK

😢😢😢😢😢

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Members Only

Venturer Travel Bag in Black  Sold Out 08032023

16,000 Points
$8 Value

Card pocket. Zippered pocket. Shoulder strap.

venturer-travel-bag-black.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨Hiya! Guess what arrived yesterday! 

Received 08152023 (see pics below)

PHYSICAL ITEM (points only redemption made on 08032023)

Members Only

Venturer Travel Bag in Black  [Sold Out 08032023]

16,000 Points
$8 Value

Card pocket. Zippered pocket. Shoulder strap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Color: Black, Approx. DIMS: 6" x 9" x 10½ " (expanded). Shoulder Strap is 18" MAX length, and 10½" MIN length.

Here are those pics:

1.jpg2.png3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Just a quick note that, Dominos (Sold Out) and CVS (Sold Out) are no longer 'hidden.' It seems there are zero hidden 'points only' redemption rewards, to date.

(REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2510364/highlight/true#M80...)

Dominos and CVS no longer hidden as of 08012023.png

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Members Only

Domino's® gift card  Sold Out 08012023

16,000 Points
$5 Value
Conversationalist

If you missed the extra credit CVS for 20,000 there's a new out just now for less points. It's one of the hidden when you put the type "points" in the filter box

CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card

18,000 Points

$5 Value

A CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card is always a great choice. With more than 7,100 locations from coast to coast, CVS Pharmacy® is the most convenient place to get the prescription medications and health care products you need. Plus, it provides a huge selection of popular beauty and personal care brands as well as exclusive brands you won’t find anywhere else. It can be used at any CVS Pharmacy® location and can even be used toward prescription purchases+.

Karyn
Regular Contributor

big thanks again to @KellytheBelly  - i had forgotten the date and hurriedly checked here late last night to see if it was worth participating in that monthly festival of disappointment ($5 CVS - YAY!) and thought about our journey together the past few months and here are my takeaways ....

- as far as I could see, no restrictions on ability to participate in the Extra Credit (easy to login!)

- extra credit gift cards remained available in some cases until today

- easter eggs were great and those "in the know" benefitted greatly

(I've lost track of time, but those daily $50 gift cards at 30% off was fantastic!)

of course my complaints would be 

- no Amazon cards in the month of July

- lower value $5 gift cards

- fewer items of interest to me

but to my way of thinking, all of these complaints contributed to a better experience - smaller payouts for more people, as opposed to the PowerBall theory of rewards.  Maybe this will cause the nonAARP users to seek more profitable grounds and leave the rest of us to enjoy our fun videos and games and get some small reward as a side benefit ??  Thoughts ?

PS and thanks to everyone who participated in the easter egg hunt !

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

August 2023 Extra Credit:

No Amazon EC (again) this month!

(is it possible they're no longer partners/sponsors with AARP? 🤔 )

(REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2509556/highlight/true#M79... & https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2509560/highlight/true#M80...)

Baja Fresh Gift Card  N/A (Disappeared from the rewards Catalog at 09012023 reset)
11,000 Points
$5 Value

⬇️The 'Sold Outs!' ⬇️

Only a Few Left!

Cabela's gift card  Sold Out 08122023
14,000 Points
$5 Value

DSW gift card  Sold Out 08022023
17,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Kohl's gift card  Sold Out 08012023

18,000 Points
$5 Value

Mike's Subs gift card  Sold Out 08012023
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card  Sold Out 08012023
20,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out 08022023
4,000 Points
Contribution

helloaugust.png
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Cabela's gift card  Sold Out 08122023

14,000 Points
$5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out 08022023
4,000 Points
Contribution
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card  Sold Out 08012023
20,000 Points
$5 Value

Bronze Conversationalist

Take It To the Limit ...One More Time....    🦅   😎

Here's 2 more 'hidden rewards' not seen in the regular catalog with filters on or off/ or in the Members Only catalog.     As of 8-1 mid-day these two rewards are now open in the regular catalog; open to public/ mass.... and in short time sold out.

Domino's    Gift Card   Members Only    Sold Out

$5.00 Value     16,000 Points

From ----> Redeem ----> 'All Rewards page' - don't enter any 'Filter By'

- just move across to  --->  "Search for "pizza", "restaurants", etc ---> box and enter the word -  Pizza or Dominos

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

CVS Pharmacy      Gift Card   Members Only  Sold Out

$5.00 Value     18,000 Points

From ----> Redeem ----> 'All Rewards page' - don't enter any 'Filter By'

- just move across to  --->  "Search for "pizza", "restaurants", etc ---> box and enter the word -  CVS

Alternate Method - you can enter the word - points = but this will give a very large number of possible rewards available - and you will have to sift thru/ click on '' View More ' button to find these 'new hidden rewards' mentioned.

A shorter list can be seen by entering " points -greeting -coloring -ebook " <---( just copy and paste this phrase 

This would be about the 14th and 15th 'somewhat hidden rewards'  found using the 'search function' I had mentioned a while back. 'Hidden rewards' will eventually become public in the regular catalog.

😎  

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Home Depot  Gift Card   Sold Out

$5.00 Value       15,000 Points       Members Only

😎  ( would be nicer if $10 or $25 )
Regular Contributor

at least one redemption this month !  $5 is $5 ... thanks for the heads up !!!!

Bronze Conversationalist

If only, if only!! 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Old Navy eGift Card  Sold Out
17,000 Points
$10 Value

Old Navy offers great fashion at great prices, for the entire family. Whether you are looking for denim, graphic tees, or wear-to-work style on a budget, Old Navy has what you need. For the nearest store, call 1-800-OLD-NAVY or shop around the clock at oldnavy.com.

old-navy-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Periodic Contributor

I just noticed a gift card is available for Home Depot. I used up my 3 gift cards but maybe you could benefit from this one. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you for tagging me @KellytheBelly !!

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. It's been a while since I dropped my membership. Kudos to @KellytheBelly. I and my friend both lucked up and caught this before it was sold out. I was glad to see those $10 gift cards for members. There was 8 gift cards for members and non members. As a non member I was very fortunate to have caught this thanks to @KellytheBelly. Again KUDOS to you. I just saw another $10 gift card for Top golf for 21,000 points. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Trusted Contributor

I would imagine that people who have not been finding the "hidden" offerings are very anxious to grab up just about anything before the end of the month. I has been nice to have a chance to pick up a few cards this month, largely in part to the contributors to this thread. 

One thing is for certain, changes are the constant. While we may not like them, it could be worse so I am appreciative. 

Let's see what is next and how we can make the best of it.

Silver Conversationalist

It was great while it lasted.  I would have much preferred the hidden points only gift cards stayed "hidden" so that members on this forum would have better opportunity to get them. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP