CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Bronze Conversationalist

About 3:00 pm -ish unbelievably got an email with Burger King Redemption and was ready to verify Kenneth, but when I tried to Redeem/ Get Your Reward to see how the print would look like I got this 'constant looping' :

------------------------------------------------

Your Gift Card is almost ready.
Refreshing in 30 seconds..

-------------------------------------------------

It never resolved itself/ never completed  🙄   😫  Update: about 6:34 pm est - It appears the problem has been resolved - Burger King redemption is working.

There maybe an issue/ problem at the "gift card issuer" server  😓

Just saw other posts here - and it seems to be widespread   😫

🙄

Conversationalist

EDIT, 7:00 pm Eastern time: 

I can now access the BK $10 GC via the link in my confirmation email. Thanks to Admin for your prompt action.

Kenneth, try clicking on the "Get Your Reward" button in your confirmation email, and see if you can actually access the BK gift card. I can't, and neither can Andrew (and probably others), so it appears there's another layer of problems here yet to be resolved.

Conversationalist

I called and was told this is the first he had heard of the BK cards not being sent.  He checked and saw I had redeemed for it and would have to have it escalated.  The usual 3 to 5 business days for a response.

Honored Social Butterfly

That's rather lame. How can so many here have such an issue! I never redeemed this one, but I can't believe it came to you having to call about something you had obviously redeemed! How much footwork does AARP want us to do? Hope it gets resolved for you, and everyone else experiencing this issue. 

Gold Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly Totally correct.   It is ridiculous for everyone who was rooked on this one to have to call and then get this inane response.   That is why I don't want to call and hope our admins will respond to the other thread requesting help.   Hate to lose another redemption as I did a while back with Chipotle which never was received.  Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take your redemption anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Hopefully this isn't like the Marathon gift code blunder where we got points back, but LOST one of our three redemptions....

Gold Conversationalist

@KennethG683811   Or like Chipotle of last year which refunded points but not the redemption which was lost.

Super Contributor

WOW !! From all the comments I am reading here I am so glad for once I got the dreaded SORRY THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE for the BK gift card.  BTW they never did get more inventory 😖 at least I did not lose one of my redemptions 🥳🥳

Very sorry to all of you who got stung this time 🐝🐝🐝🐝

Was hoping for a better outcome.

Trusted Contributor

FWIW, I had a gift that got lost in the system, could not track it, where was it, no one knew.  Granted it was just one of the measly bag things but it was MIA.  I spoke with AARP about it and they also could not find it on their end so they said we will refund your points.  I brought up the fact that the redemption still counted so was I going to get another redemption for the one they lost?  No but we will send you a nice gift.  And they did.  An umbrella.  So just because they refund your points does not mean, unless you choose not to pursue it, a forfeited reward.  May not be the item you wanted but at least it is something.  And the umbrella did not have the AARP logo so  a nice gift....

Trusted Contributor

And then the original gift showed up a few days later.  The same gift no one could track.....

Honored Social Butterfly

@KennethG683811  'Blunder.' That's such a great word. 🙂 

On a more serious note, I hope this gets resolved for all of those involved. 🤞🏻

Regular Contributor

Add me to the list of not receiving the Burger King gift card.  Redeemed 18,000 points.  What happened?  And, no, the gift card is not in my spam folder.  Hope AARP fixes this problem soon.

Conversationalist

I'm in the same (leaky) boat regarding the lack of a BK confirmation email. My 18K-points redemption shows up in Transactions, but the ship never arrived. Checked my spam folder multiple times too. Time to "man" the lifeboats?

Silver Conversationalist

I tried for the BK a few times Andrew but kept getting OUT OF STOCK

😥😥😥😥

lucyp

lucyp061351
Super Contributor

Add us to the list......just got back from a night out and still no confirmation, and I see it is gone from the site....

Conversationalist

You can add me and my husband to the list of people not receiving the Burger King cards.  I took screen shots of the transaction history to show I did redeem the points for it.

Trusted Contributor

I also redeemed the Burger King gift card several hours ago.  It still hasn’t come to my inbox.  They did deduct the points.

Gold Conversationalist

@andrewtoo I have not gotten it either.

Bronze Conversationalist

Missing Burger King $10 e-gift card confirmation. too. 🤔

Points deducted; Transaction History recorded.

Normally will receive confirmations within minutes of redemptions. 🙄

🙄   I worry; empty promises. 

Update: more than 70  hours later - still 'no' e-mail redemption - no rewards 😓

No reply from Mods ( oh, it's the weekend   🙄   )

Probable Results: Refund of points; but will we all "lose one redemption slot for the month???..and nothing to show for it....???"   😨

Honored Social Butterfly

Jamba Juice Gift Card  Sold Out 08102023

13,000 Points
$5 Value

Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jamba.com.

jamba-juice-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left! 

Jamba Juice Gift Card  Sold Out 08102023

13,000 Points
$5 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Blimpie® gift card

12,000 Points
$5 Value

Blimpie has been your neighborhood deli destination for more than five decades. With locations coast to coast, Blimpie is proud to continue serving freshly sliced meats and high-quality ingredients. We are proud of our history and we’re honored to make our subs bigger and better, that’s the Blimpie way. Thank you for making Blimpie a part of your lunch and life. Blimpie is America’s Sub Shop. Don’t you forget it!

blimpie-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Conversationalist

BURGER KING® eGift card

18,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Super Contributor

STILL UP BUT ITS    OUT OF STOCK

😢😢😢😢😢

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Members Only

Venturer Travel Bag in Black  Sold Out 08032023

16,000 Points
$8 Value

Card pocket. Zippered pocket. Shoulder strap.

venturer-travel-bag-black.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨Hiya! Guess what arrived yesterday! 

Received 08152023 (see pics below)

PHYSICAL ITEM (points only redemption made on 08032023)

Members Only

Venturer Travel Bag in Black  [Sold Out 08032023]

16,000 Points
$8 Value

Card pocket. Zippered pocket. Shoulder strap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Color: Black, Approx. DIMS: 6" x 9" x 10½ " (expanded). Shoulder Strap is 18" MAX length, and 10½" MIN length.

Here are those pics:

1.jpg2.png3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Just a quick note that, Dominos (Sold Out) and CVS (Sold Out) are no longer 'hidden.' It seems there are zero hidden 'points only' redemption rewards, to date.

(REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2510364/highlight/true#M80...)

Dominos and CVS no longer hidden as of 08012023.png

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Members Only

Domino's® gift card  Sold Out 08012023

16,000 Points
$5 Value
Conversationalist

If you missed the extra credit CVS for 20,000 there's a new out just now for less points. It's one of the hidden when you put the type "points" in the filter box

CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card

18,000 Points

$5 Value

A CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card is always a great choice. With more than 7,100 locations from coast to coast, CVS Pharmacy® is the most convenient place to get the prescription medications and health care products you need. Plus, it provides a huge selection of popular beauty and personal care brands as well as exclusive brands you won’t find anywhere else. It can be used at any CVS Pharmacy® location and can even be used toward prescription purchases+.

Karyn
Regular Contributor

big thanks again to @KellytheBelly  - i had forgotten the date and hurriedly checked here late last night to see if it was worth participating in that monthly festival of disappointment ($5 CVS - YAY!) and thought about our journey together the past few months and here are my takeaways ....

- as far as I could see, no restrictions on ability to participate in the Extra Credit (easy to login!)

- extra credit gift cards remained available in some cases until today

- easter eggs were great and those "in the know" benefitted greatly

(I've lost track of time, but those daily $50 gift cards at 30% off was fantastic!)

of course my complaints would be 

- no Amazon cards in the month of July

- lower value $5 gift cards

- fewer items of interest to me

but to my way of thinking, all of these complaints contributed to a better experience - smaller payouts for more people, as opposed to the PowerBall theory of rewards.  Maybe this will cause the nonAARP users to seek more profitable grounds and leave the rest of us to enjoy our fun videos and games and get some small reward as a side benefit ??  Thoughts ?

PS and thanks to everyone who participated in the easter egg hunt !

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP