CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Lucy,

I think there were two $10 points only GC's this month so far (BK and CVS), but I missed them both!   It was much better last month when the $10 ones were "hidden".   Can't get excited about the $5 points only cards, but the reward program is opened to anyone over 18 years old, so this is to be expected.

Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM

Only a Few Left!

Relax & Radiate Spring Crate: Grow & Glow (Crate #1)  Sold Out [08122023]

75,000 Points

$50 Value

Experience the magic of our Grow & Glow-themed crate! Unwind and connect with nature using an outdoor blanket, picnic basket, and vibrant cloth napkins. Experience the joy of growth with a decorative planter pot, a grow-your-own-herb kit from True Leaf Market, and a set of watering globes. Elevate your self-care routine with a massage roller, an ombre candle, and a hardcover book. And as always, the latest edition of The Girlfriend Mini Magazine.

[We all could use a little pampering, right? :0)]

relax-radiate-spring-crate.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

🗨  Hiya! Guess what I received!  🙂

Received 08252023 (via FedEx - took 2 weeks!)
[Available in Rewards Catalog 08082023 - These crates are introduced into the Rewards Catalog for the first time; Redeemed 08122023; Sold Out 08122023]

PHYSICAL ITEM

Relax & Radiate Spring Crate: Grow & Glow (Crate #1)
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the magic of our Grow & Glow-themed crate! Unwind and connect with nature using an outdoor blanket, picnic basket, and vibrant cloth napkins. Experience the joy of growth with a decorative planter pot, a grow-your-own-herb kit from True Leaf Market, and a set of watering globes. Elevate your self-care routine with a massage roller, an ombré candle, and a hardcover book. And as always, the latest edition of The Girlfriend Mini Magazine.

Here is the list of items I received (9 Items Total):

1. Water Globes (for plants): Qty: (2), Material: Plastic, Color: Blue, Approx. DIMS: 10" Deep.

2. Hardcover Book: Qty: (1), Title: 'The Mountains Wild' by Sarah Stewart Taylor, Genre: Mystery, Retail Value: $27.99. Note: Book titles will vary.

3. Packable Picnic Blanket: Qty: (1), Material: 100% Polyester, Spot Clean Only, Color: Multicolor-Floral Pattern, Velcro Fastener, Approx. DIMS: 57 1/2" x 57 1/2" (Huge!). It's weighted, and waterproof, too.

4. Grow Your Own Herb Kit: Qty: (1) Coconut Coir Soil Puck w/Instruction Card (Basil Seeds, Dill Seeds, or Parsley Seeds -- it'll be a surprise?!).

5. Soy Wax Candle: Qty: (1), Scent: Spring Cherry, Material: Ceramic, Color: Pink and White (Ombre), Approx. DIMS: 3" x 3".

6. Cloth Napkins (Set of 4): Material: 100% Polyester, Machine Wash Cold - Gentle Cycle - Do Not Bleach, Color: Multicolor-Floral Pattern, Approx. DIMS: 17 1/2" x 17 1/2" (Huge!).

7. Back Massager: Qty: (1), Material: Wood, Approx. DIMS: 11" L x 2" W.

8. Ceramic Planter Pot w/ Drainage Hole: Qty: (1), Material: Ceramic & Rubber-Plastic (Drainage Stopper), Color: Light Beige, Approx. DIMS: 4" x 5".

9. Collapsing Picnic Tote: Qty: (1), Material: 100% Polyester, Spot Clean Only, Color: Multicolor-Floral Pattern w/ Silver Lining, Dual-Zipper Closure, Approx. DIMS: 10" x 10" Deep x 12".

+ 'The Girlfriend Magazine From AARP: 'What's Inside Your Spring 2022 Crate,' and other articles. Not included in my crate were the following: 1) Tea + Mint Cleanser from SKINN, and 2) Gilchrist Healthy Hands Trio (Hand Sanitizer, Wash & Lotion), although it's listed as crate contents in 'The Girlfriend Magazine From AARP.'

Here are the pics of the above-mentioned items:

Birds Eye.pngCollage.png

Note: There seemed to be some controversy about these crates, yet I've had no issues, whatsoever. In fact, I did not need to subscribe to any service/monthly subscription, and received these items in only 14 days from redemption date.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2512242/highlight/true#M81... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2494394/highlight/... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-crate-I-need-help-non-shipment/m-p/2512...]

Overall, everything I received in this crate are of great quality. In addition, was packaged nicely, and well organized. Absolutely no complaints. Pleased as punch with my experience.

Who's feeling pampered now!

I feel pampered.gif

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM

Only a Few Left!

Relax & Radiate Spring Crate: Grow & Glow (Crate #1)  Sold Out [08122023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you @KellytheBelly !! This is going to be the perfect gift for someone I adore. xoxo

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @TheSuzyQ

I thought about this too...the 75,000 points is a lot!! The claim of worth $50 is hyper-inflated at best....I looked up some items & others I know the retail of....so I got a ‘total’ of around $20-$25 tops! But the main reason I’m replying to you is to add some awareness of what others have dealt with from this AARP Rewards item...here is a link..there may be others: https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2512236#M1706

Relax and Radiate - horrible service

some comments:

“I have had many issues with the Relax and Radiate crate, and by looking at the surveys I am not the only one.”

from 08-10-2023 “I am currently waiting on 2 crates, paid for in June.  Summer crates, it is now the second week in August.”

I dropped all their subscription services.  I did finally get the crate but it was 12 weeks late.

& from 05-23-2023 talking about this very SPRING CRATE!!

“I too had a bad experience with them.  Horrible service and very slow shipping a month late.  They took my money on March 14th and I got my spring box about a week and a half ago (May 23).  I was supposed to get the middle of April.”

Anyway....go with your best judgment...I just wanted to give you ....& anyone else reading this.... a “heads up”

Take care!  ☮️ 🏖 ~Allen 🏝              

Bronze Conversationalist

@Therapist4u Thank you for the heads up! I had no idea. Question: By redeeming my 75,000 points for the Relax and Radiate Crate, did I inadvertently sign up for their subscription service ?! Yikes!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hiya, @TheSuzyQ! The answer is, 'No,' you did not inadvertently sign up for their subscription service! It just arrives at your front door!

Hopefully you have received yours by now. 🙂  

I've just posted what I've received, and my first experience with this crate service, here: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Relax-amp-Radiate-Spring-Crate-Grow-amp-Glow-Crate-1-Receiv...

Gold Conversationalist

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

I got a second confirmation email for the

same $10 Burger King redemption.  Now the

link works in both emails that direct me to

the same $10 e-gift card. Yeah!(i guess)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Confirming Andrewtoo, I'm still using the original single e-mail - the link now shows a 'printable' redemption as of ~ 6:34 pm est. OK  ☑️    😊  Burger King Rewards Redemption now working properly.

😎  It took awhile for this Rewards Redemption to be completely full filled ( Friday to Monday, with hiccups  🙄   )

- The Double Re-sends - Andrew received 2 Re-sends of Confirmation Rewards emails for the Burger King gift-card; I and few others had just the single -email - that would later work after initial problems.

Coincidently, I received another Re-send of the CVS gift card Reward Redemption even though the first e-mail worked and I did 'not' report any problems. It seems AARP is covering 'any' issues/ problems that we have been experiencing with last 2 Rewards gift cards by Re-sending Confirmation Rewards emails. Good thinking. ☑️  on their part.

😎  

Conversationalist

Thank you for letting me know that the link also works in the original email.  I have not received a second email, but the original link now works.  My husband received a second email.  I guess I don't get a second one since I called about not receiving it in the first place.

Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

I got the confirmation at 3PM ET, but, I click on

"Get your reward" in the confirmation email

and all I get is this screen repeating every

30 seconds.

Burger King Circling.jpg

Thanks for any help.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Same for me and my husband. @janelle please help finding out what the problem is.  I don't want to call again but they probably think the problem is solved.  The getting email solved but not getting a working link.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I'm very refreshed but still no gift card !!

Karyn
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Me too, Andrew. 

Admin, please escalate this issue with accessing the $10 BK GC.

Community Concierge

@garyfish49  @Karyn8 @shamit @andrewtoo Please refresh the browser page and the gift card should display. If this does not work, please close your browser, return to the redemption email and click the link again. 

Conversationalist

Thank you. My link is now working and I was able to print the card.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thanks to Admin for dealing with this in a timely fashion!

Trusted Contributor

Sold Out (And Did Receive the Card)

New!

Members Only

CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card

17,000 Points$10 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, this is now, 'Sold Out.' No CVS near me, anywhere. Luckily, some received one. 

Super Contributor

Looks like this sold out in less than an hour. Once again, those of us not on the east coast, or who don't get up at the crack of dawn, lose out.

Honored Social Butterfly

The month is still young, you'll do fine. Buck up, little camper. 🙂

Super Contributor

As in previous months, I expect the gift cards I can use will all be sold out before I see them. So since I have only been able to get 1 gift card for each month of this year (and those have been the measly $5 cards, never a $10 card), I don't expect to do fine this month.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, that's too bad. You may be surprised this month. Hard to predict the future. I like surprises, too. 

Trusted Contributor

I think these are posted at various times during the day, not just in the morning - now the Extra Credit deals on the first of the month I always miss out on since I am deep in slumber while the West Coast snags them at 9PM their time

Super Contributor

Yes, but for some reason, it seems like the more popular $10 gift cards are posted early. Or if there is a $10 gift card posted later in the day, like the Burger King one, you end up with the fiasco mentioned in other comments. Not that I was able to redeem the Burger King gift card either, since it also looks like it sold out fast.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Well people on the East coast had the best chance of getting it. People in the Central time would have to have been up an hour earlier, Mountain time 2 hours earlier and the West Coast 3 hours earlier.  So all other areas of the country would have to been awake earlier.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for posting. ✔️

I redeemed and "I did receive CVS Rewards e-mail"  within minutes of redeeming; unlike the 'Burger King gift card' fiasco.

😎

Social Butterfly

Missing Burger King $10 e-gift card confirmation....

Redeemed 18,000 points and they took the

points at 5:15PM ET or so and still no confirm.

Anybody else having a problem or is it just me?

Thanks

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP