CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
Barnes & Noble eGift Card  Sold Out [09012023]
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Choose from an unmatched selection of books, NOOK Devices, NOOK Books™, CDs, DVDs, toys, games, and more. Good at all BN stores, BN College Booksellers LLC, and online at BN.COM.

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left

Members Only
Chili's Grill & Bar gift card  Sold Out [09102023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Spiced-up Southwestern favorites.

Bronze Conversationalist

Zappos.come-Gift CardMembers Only  Sold Out  (early a.m. hours of 9-1)

$10.00 Value       20,000 Points

😎
Trusted Contributor

Thanks as always, I was out of redemptions when this showed up at 5PM but did get one just after midnight since they were still available. 

This thread and the contributors are a very powerful advantage when it comes to being able to take advantage to the best offers.  Thank You!

I even win a card once in a while, instant and sweeps Sure, this program is not as rich as it once was, but still has a lot to offer.. .

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The Zappos points only $10 gift card favored the members on the East Coast as it was already sold out by 7 a.m. PT when I checked.  Extra Credit activities GC redemptions may favor west coast members, however, the GC are a measly $5.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Members Only

Stackable Pill Organizer  Sold Out [09062023]

13,500 Points

$7 Value

Seven separate containers labeled with days of the week help you plan ahead and never miss a dose. Four easy-open flip top compartments in each day's container remind you when to take your next pill.

stackable-pill-organizer.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Members Only

Stackable Pill Organizer  Sold Out  [09062023]

13,500 Points

$7 Value

Seven separate containers labeled with days of the week help you plan ahead and never miss a dose. Four easy-open flip top compartments in each day's container remind you when to take your next pill.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Kelly! @KellytheBelly

This is a decent practical use of 13,000 points!

Honest value of $7

If I didn’t already have my own I’d grab this!

Take care!  ☮️  🌄~Allen 🌈  🎨

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Physical Item
Luxe & Luminous Summer Collection: Enjoy The Moment (Crate #4)  Sold Out [09012023]
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Indulge in the present with our Enjoy the Moment Collection. Relax, release, and savor each experience. Adorn your wrist with an aromatherapy bead bracelet for style and serenity. Enhance your self-care routine with a quartz face roller. Wrap your hair luxuriously with our thoughtfully designed hair towel. Stay stylish and protected with our packable, satin-lined visor. Quench your thirst with refreshing mocktails using our acrylic tumblers, stirrer spoon straws, and Dried Hibiscus Powder by IYA Foods. Embrace the essence of the moment and embrace joy.

luxe-luminous-summer-collection.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left

Physical Item
Luxe & Luminous Summer Collection: Enjoy The Moment (Crate #4)  Sold Out [09012023]
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Indulge in the present with our Enjoy the Moment Collection. Relax, release, and savor each experience. Adorn your wrist with an aromatherapy bead bracelet for style and serenity. Enhance your self-care routine with a quartz face roller. Wrap your hair luxuriously with our thoughtfully designed hair towel. Stay stylish and protected with our packable, satin-lined visor. Quench your thirst with refreshing mocktails using our acrylic tumblers, stirrer spoon straws, and Dried Hibiscus Powder by IYA Foods. Embrace the essence of the moment and embrace joy.
Gold Conversationalist

Hi again Kelly! @KellytheBelly🙂

IMHO....This is an overinflated overvalued amount at “$50” ....at best worth about $20....& especially considering it takes 75,000 points!! ...

but ...at least you get something!!.... other than typical measly $5 GCs🙄😒....or the worthwhile $10 GCs... that are unfortunately gone in a flash & SOLD OUT before we can get them! LOL! 😄

Anyway... Take care!  ☮️~🏖 🙂 ~Allen 🌈🏝

Honored Social Butterfly

For those that have not used their 3 monthly (points only) redemptions (there are only 2 days left in the month of August), here is what is currently available to redeem:  ALL SOLD OUT.

Only a Few Left!

Blimpie® gift card  Sold Out/Disappeared From Rewards Catalog [09112023]
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Blimpie has been your neighborhood deli destination for more than five decades. With locations coast to coast, Blimpie is proud to continue serving freshly sliced meats and high-quality ingredients. We are proud of our history and we’re honored to make our subs bigger and better, that’s the Blimpie way. Thank you for making Blimpie a part of your lunch and life. Blimpie is America’s Sub Shop. Don’t you forget it!

[Added to the Rewards Catalog on 08042023. REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2511197/highlight/true#M80...]

blimpie-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Only a Few Left!

Pinkberry® Gift Card  Sold Out [09062023]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Pinkberry® is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon. The unique selection of flavors are the perfect balance of tart and sweet resulting in a light and refreshing taste that is truly craveable. Pinkberry takes pride in offering better for you options for your health-conscious customers. Pinkberry’s dedication to uncompromising quality has garnered great appeal –many have imitated, but no one has duplicated. 

Pinkberry. It Tastes as Good as it Makes You Feel.

[Added to the Rewards Catalog on 07232023 (?)(this was a hidden redemption). REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2509384/highlight/true#M79...]

pinkberry-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Baja Fresh Gift Card  N/A (Disappeared from the rewards catalog at 09012023 reset)
11,000 Points
$5 Value

A Fresh Take
NO MICROWAVES.
NO FREEZERS.
NO CAN OPENERS.
NEVER PROCESSED.
FARM-FRESH.
HANDMADE DAILY.

Since 1990, we’ve chosen the handmade, not the processed. The farm-fresh, not the tin-canned. At Baja Fresh franchise restaurants, flavor and nutrition are always selected over fillers and fads. Dedicated customers find that eating well is a way of life and a state of mind. We believe in real food made with passion, for real people.

Food that’s always prepared by hand from real recipes and real farm-fresh ingredients, not pre-packaged. Life should be full of variety, zest, and positive energy, energized by good health and good nutrition. It’s this philosophy that sets us apart from our competition time and time again.

We stand out because of the extreme measure we take to help ensure freshness and don’t have can openers, microwaves or freezers in our restaurants.

[Added to the Rewards Catalog on 08012023, Aug 2023 Extra Credit. REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2510637/highlight/true#M80...]

baja-fresh-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Go get 'em!  GONE! 🙂

go get' em!.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Blimpie® gift card  Sold Out/Disappeared From Rewards Catalog [09112023]
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Blimpie has been your neighborhood deli destination for more than five decades. With locations coast to coast, Blimpie is proud to continue serving freshly sliced meats and high-quality ingredients. We are proud of our history and we’re honored to make our subs bigger and better, that’s the Blimpie way. Thank you for making Blimpie a part of your lunch and life. Blimpie is America’s Sub Shop. Don’t you forget it!

[Added to the Rewards Catalog on 08042023. REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2511197/highlight/true#M80...]

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left

Pinkberry® Gift Card  Sold Out  [09062023]

16,000 Point

$5 Value

Pinkberry® is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon. The unique selection of flavors are the perfect balance of tart and sweet resulting in a light and refreshing taste that is truly craveable. Pinkberry takes pride in offering better for you options for your health-conscious customers. Pinkberry’s dedication to uncompromising quality has garnered great appeal –many have imitated, but no one has duplicated.

Pinkberry. It Tastes as Good as it Makes You Feel.

[Added to the Rewards Catalog on 07232023 (?)(this was a hidden redemption). REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2509384/highlight/true#M79...]

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Kohl's Gift Card Gee, I hope someone was able to get one of these, because it's...Sold Out [08282023]

22,000 Points
$10 Value

Share your love for amazing style, incredible savings and easy shopping—all wrapped up into one gift card! With a Kohl’s Gift Card, you always get more from every dollar with exceptional value on the brands you love, like Nike, Dyson, Keurig, Jennifer Lopez and more. The best part? Kohl’s Gift Cards are accepted at stores nationwide and online at Kohls.com, and they never expire.

kohls-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

For anyone reading emails... I regret to inform you, that this has just 'Sold Out.'

Members Only

Kohl's Gift Card Sold Out [08282023]

22,000 Points
$10 Value
Gold Conversationalist

Mini Day Pack

15,000 Points $8 Value

Mini Day PackMini Day Pack

Large enough for snacks, electronics, and personal items, but small enough to stay out of the way. Great for a hike, running errands, car rides – anywhere you need your stuff

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals).

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left

Physical Item

Members Only

Mini Day Pack  Sold Out [08292023]

15,000 Points
$8 Value
mini-day-pack.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Bronze Conversationalist

Domino's  Gift Card   Members Only   Sold Out

$5.00 Value       16,000 Points
dominos-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.500.500.jpg
            😎
Silver Conversationalist

IMG_0279.gif

HOME DEPOT Members Only $5 for 15000 points

just added to the catalog. 

IMG_0284.jpeg

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

For any reading emails...

Home Depot® gift card  Sold Out [08242023]

Members Only

15,000 Points
$5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3) Sold Out [08242023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value

Awaken your vitality with the Rebirth & New Beginnings themed collection. Flourish with handpicked products for day and night. Enjoy a luscious satin Robe and hair band. Stir up nutrient-packed drinks with the Blender/Shaker Bottle. Elevate your fitness with Wrist & Ankle Weights and Non-Slip Athletic Socks. Embrace new beginnings with exfoliating mitts and a sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI. Plus, receive 30 well-being cards. Unwind, rejuvenate, and support black-owned businesses. Let the season's beauty inspire your rebirth.

luxe-luminous-spring-collection.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨  Hiya! Guess what I received!  🙂

Received 09182023 (via FedEx)

[Available in the AARP Rewards Catalog 08222023. Redeemed 08222023. Sold Out 08242023.]

Note: These crates were introduced to the AARP Rewards Catalog for the first time on 08082023.

PHYSICAL ITEM
Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3)
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Awaken your vitality with the Rebirth & New Beginnings themed collection. Flourish with handpicked products for day and night. Enjoy a luscious satin Robe and hair band. Stir up nutrient-packed drinks with the Blender/Shaker Bottle. Elevate your fitness with Wrist & Ankle Weights and Non-Slip Athletic Socks. Embrace new beginnings with exfoliating mitts and a sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI. Plus, receive 30 well-being cards. Unwind, rejuvenate, and support black-owned businesses. Let the season's beauty inspire your rebirth.

- https://www.sistersletter.com/culture-style/unveiled-our-spring-2022-luxe-luminous-collection-box

Here is the list of items I received (8 Items Total):

1. Wrist/Ankle Weights: Wear them to add a little challenge to your workout or step up your activity level while at home. Qty: (2), Color: Black, Material: 60% Polyester and 20% Elastane, Filling: Sand, Velcro and Metal Buckle Fasteners, Approx. DIMS: 10 1/2" x 4".

2. Exfoliating Bath Mitts: Qty: (2), Color: Black, Material: Elastic Polyester, Loops For Hanging, Approx. DIMS: 7" x 5".

3. No-Slip Active Socks: Get comfy and stay secure with nonslip athletic socks for yoga, stretching or exercise. Qty: (2), Color: Green, Material: 80% Cotton, 17% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Slip Resistant Rubberized & Dotted Tread, Machine Wash Cold Only; Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed; Tumble Dry Low; Do Not Iron; Do Not Dry Clean, One Size Fits Most Adults.

4. Satin Headband: Lounge in comfort and luxury with this silky and sleek hair band perfect for bath time, bedtime and beauty time. Qty: (1), Color: Purple, Material: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Approx. DIMS: 9 1/4" (in diameter).

5. Satin Robe w/Satin Belt: Lounge in comfort and luxury with this silky satin robe for bath time, bedtime and beauty time. Qty: (1), Color: Purple, (2) Belt Loops, Material: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle (Turn Inside-Out); Wash With Similar Colors; Tumble Dry Low Remove Promptly; Low Iron As Needed, Size: XS - S (I'm 5' 4" 138 lbs. - This robe met in length at my knees and fit me just fine).

6. Blender/Shaker Bottle: Prep your nutrient-rich smoothies or shakes easily with a blender/shaker bottle for workouts or work on the go. Qty: (1), Color: Black w/Colorful Logo, Material: Plastic, Flip-Top Lid w/ Mouth Spout, Loop Top For Carabiner or Lanyard, (2) Visible Windows - Only (1) Visible Window Has Measurements Shown (OZ and ML), 22 OZ Capacity, Metal Shaker Ball, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe; Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 3" x 7"/ x 9" w/ Lid.

7. 'I Celebrate Myself and My Progress Today' Lapel Pin: Limited-edition gold-toned, enameled lapel pin with design by Hadiya Williams. Qty: (1), Color: Gold w/ Colorful Logo, Material: Metal w/ Butterfly Clutch, Approx. DIMS: 1".

8. 'Know Yourself' - 30 Cards For Self Exploration: Consider these inspired activities to promote a sense of well being. Draw one card per day for 30 days & repeat as desired, or choose a card whenever you'd like a pick-me-up. Qty: (1), Color: Black Laminated, Count: 30, Approx. DIMS: 3 1/2". I picked a card today and it read, 'Sit back & listen to an album you enjoy.' Hmm, think I'll listen to: Taylor Swift's 'Folklore.'

Not Received In This Crate: Sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI.

Here are the pics of the above-mentioned items:

Crate 3 Birds Eye.pngCrate 3 Collage.png

Note: There seemed to be some controversy about these crates, yet I've had no issues. In fact, I did not need to subscribe to any service/monthly subscription, and receive these items in approximately 14 days from redemption date.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2512242/highlight/true#M81... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2494394/highlight/... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-crate-I-need-help-non-shipment/m-p/2512...]

Overall, everything I received in this crate are of great quality, packaged nicely, and well organized. Contents are, 'As Described.' Empty crates make great cat beds, too!

In case you haven't heard...

self care is self love.gif

Regular Contributor

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS POST IS A DUPLICATE (I cant' figure this out !) @KellytheBelly thanks for posting about the contents, esp wrt the robe - i got the set not paying attention to all of the contents since i read how subscribers thought these were great gift give aways .... unfortunately, my intent was to give it to a woman who is about 6ft tall !!!! and appropriately sized.  Not sure how the robe is going to work .... thinking to re-package everything in a gift basket and leave out the robe.  Now I see that the box IS labelled with a size of XS .... somehow, this would have been much better if we had the choice in advance !!!  anyways, for something "free", I guess I can't complain too much.  Maybe I'll substitute a bottle of wine for the robe 😉 and since I'm about your size, I'll keep the robe for myself (in my fave color!)

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3) Sold Out [08242023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value
Regular Social Butterfly

just, fyi, Google search shows this item as being Spring 2022 with value $25 (not sure how that would impact sports drink and pancake mix...  ? )

Also, here's link to actual contents being shown in video:  Unveiled: Our Spring 2022 Luxe Luminous Collection Box (source: Sisters from AARP)

hth

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks! 🙂

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

just, fyi, Google search shows this item as being Spring 2022 with value $25 (not sure how that would impact sports drink and pancake mix...  ? )

Also, here's link to actual contents being shown in video:  Unveiled: Our Spring 2022 Luxe Luminous Collection Box (source: Sisters from AARP)

hth

Silver Conversationalist

LOOK HERELOOK HERE

COLD STONE CREAMERY Members Only $10.00 for 140000 points

Good luck

IMG_0281.jpeg

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

cute

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card  Sold Out  [08222023]

14,000 Points
$10 Value
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP