CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023

20,000 Points
$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

zappos-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' -

search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'Topgolf'

Only a Few Left!  07312023

Topgolf EGift Card  Sold Out 07312023

21,000 Points
$10 Value

• Valid at any Topgolf location in the United States.
  • Redeemable for Topgolf memberships, games, food, beverages, apparel, or lessons.
  • No expiration date or dormancy fees.

topgolf-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Topgolf EGift Card  Sold Out 07312023

21,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' -

search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'The Vitamin Shoppe'

Only a Few Left0801023

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card  Sold Out 08012023

12,000 Points
$5 Value

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

vitamin-shoppe-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left08012023

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card  Sold Out 08012023

12,000 Points
$5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' -

search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'Pinkberry'

Pinkberry® Gift Card

16,000 Points
$5 Value

Pinkberry® is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon. The unique selection of flavors are the perfect balance of tart and sweet resulting in a light and refreshing taste that is truly craveable. Pinkberry takes pride in offering better for you options for your health-conscious customers. Pinkberry’s dedication to uncompromising quality has garnered great appeal –many have imitated, but no one has duplicated.

Pinkberry. It Tastes as Good as it Makes You Feel.

pinkberry-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

[I was hoping never to see Pinkberry again! Seems this guy didn't work ➡️ 👾. 😂]

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2502078/highlight/true#M75...https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2502649/highlight/true#M75... 😂 ]

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' - 

search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'Zappos'

Only a Few Left! 07272023

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023

20,000 Points
$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

zappos-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' -
search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'Armour'
Only a Few Left07272023

Under Armour Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023

19,000 Points
$10 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

under-armour-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Update: I received a response from AARPTeri here (if anyone is interested): https://community.aarp.org/t5/General/Does-Anyone-Have-a-Current-List-of-AARP-s-Partnerships-Sponsor...

Does anyone have a current list of AARP's partnerships, sponsors, etc., in relation to the rewards program? It'd be nice to know what the future looks like, here. Thank you, in advance. 

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Ginger! 🙂 @gm5271 

While this is not technically about POINTS ONLY GCs.... I have an AARP email that just so happens to contain the promo code word... POINTS....which when entered in the promo code box is worth 100 points...

hope this helps someone!😸

Anyhoot...

Take care!  ☮️  🌄 ~Allen 🌈  🎨

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Nice one, @Therapist4u. I received 100 points! Sweet! 🙂

Currently, the place is under maintenance [REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/General/Maintenance-Wed-July-19-10PM-Thurs-July-20-4AM-Eastern/m-p/250...], so, unfortunately, nobody can do any redemptions, watch videos, do quizzes, all of those related actions, until maintenance is complete (I should know, I tried to watch videos and received no points at this time, as they're 'currently experiencing technical issues at this time.' lol). Maintenance, and the errors that go along with it, should be lifted at/around 4AM EDT.

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Kelly! 🌻  @KellytheBelly

You’re welcome! Glad to know it’s already helped someone! Yes...after maintenance... members can add this promo code POINTS for 100 points!

Now....if there were just some wonderful GCs to spend our POINTS on! 🙄 LOL!😃🙃

BTW: Say HI to hubby  @Jason2020 for me! 😊

Take care! 

☮️🏖~Allen 🌈🏝🛶

Honored Social Butterfly

Awwww, thank you. You're a doll. 🙂

Well, I don't know about anyone else here, but I have nearly 900,000 points earned, and nothing to spend them on! In the unforeseeable future, without anything else but sweepstakes, instant wins, and a measly 3 monthly redemptions, all dressed up an nowhere to go. lol Why does AARP even cap your daily earning allowances, when it literally never evens out? Seems I am the one getting gypped here, and AARP has all the 'gain.' Ohhh bother. 

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Kelly!:...”getting gypped”... while it’s no laughing matter being overstocked in points with NUTHIN to spend them on....it made me laugh as I hadn’t heard anyone use that term in like... a hunert years..hahhaa...

getting gyppedgetting gypped

Yes...I have almost 400 K...I stopped trying to earn the max...just enough to cover “U never win so Y try”  sweeps &  lame instant... sorry you dint win ....wins...On the PLUS side....dont waste as much time watchin the same old stooopId vids! 🙄 HAHA!😁

Take care! 

Honored Social Butterfly

haha I thought maybe you'd watch those Denise Austin videos, 'just because.' *wink* *wink* *nudge**nudge* Say no more. You're getting gypped, I'm getting gypped, we're all getting gypped! 😂

Gold Conversationalist

*wink* *wink* *nudge**nudge* Say no more.*wink* *wink* *nudge**nudge* Say no more.

🤣

Honored Social Butterfly

😂Yeeeeessss! 

Gold Conversationalist

LEGO PYTHON...AHAHAAAA

jj.JPG

😹

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

I had 2M, now down to about 1,8M.  Difficult at times to use.  if one only earned for one month with no redemptions it is over 200K.  Would be nice if we could redeem for another year of membership...

Honored Social Butterfly

And, that's my point! Why would AARP create a daily cap of 7,500/5,000 when there should be something (anything, and NOT HIDDEN) to redeem your earned points on! It's not logical, whatsoever. Yet, seemingly intentional on AARP's part. At this rate, they could cap the daily to 500 points, and there'd still be nothing to spend your earned points on! It's just upper hand tactics. And, to help with the exasperation, they've included the 'expired points,' to get everyone all on eggshells. Nice way to treat your members.

Trusted Contributor

After reading about these hidden easter egg prizes and searching and sometimes finding them (thanks to all of you who find and post!) I contacted AARP.  The fellow I chatted with (online) did not know what I was talking about.  He actually was trying to search for easter eggs, I told him it is a computer term for hidden treasures.  I challenged him about the container store and kohls, suggesting he look under the points filter and see what he sees.  Of course he did not see them.  Then I told him how to search for it and sure enough he found them the same way all of us are.  He then contacted his supervisor and told her about it and sure enough that was the way the supervisor also found them.  I told him we should not have to be searching like this, it should be in a logical place, like points, otherwise why even have the filters?!  (I really wanted to suggest that this is a ploy by a younger tech putting them in odd places so that the younger generation who now have AARP accounts (free of course) could get something but I held back on that theory, for now...).  Said he was creating a ticket for this.  That was last week.  Maybe tonight's maintenance will cover this, but there are way too many problems that no one in AARP management seems to want to take responsibility for.  I suggested that paying members be able to get at least one other item and also that paying members should not be subject to the ads to watch videos etc to earn points.  Another item in the hopper....maybe.  And did you know they no longer use the AARP Association for the Advancement of Retired People, they just kept the AARP logo and took away what it stands for.

Super Contributor

I am actually glad that some of the gift cards are not showing up with the filter.  This is the first time in several months I was finally able to get two before they sold out (the Kohls and the Body & Bath works). I could have used the Jersey Mike's for my 3rd, but it showed up in the filter and sold out before I saw it. If they put these back under the "for points" filter, I will be back to not being able to get gift cards before they sell out, unless they actually start to offer a decent amount of them so they don't sell out so fast. I don't mind having to do a bit of extra searching, if it means I'll be able to get a gift card before it sells out.

Gold Conversationalist

@RenateW69623 I agree.

And to those who have a lot of points:  I advise using the excess for sweepstakes now.  When the old program ended, we got about a month's notice.   People had a million or more points to use up and everyone was trying to use them at the same time.  (I didn't as I try to use as many as I c can on redemptions...which has become problematic of course).   Better chance to win something now rather than at the closing panic should that happen.

Honored Social Butterfly

@jserramcorder Well, maintenance seems to be complete, nothing seems to have changed (as far the correction of misfiles of hidden items in the rewards catalog goes), and I was hoping your diligence on resolving the matter would have come to some fruition. It does not seem to be. And, I find myself disappointed in so many ways here, there, and everywhere - as of late.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

There is a $10 KOHLS for 22,000 points in the hidden section. 
IMG_0260.png

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

Thanks. I found the Kohls gift card!

Gold Conversationalist

Yes, still there!  I tried but it's the same one.  Thanks to all for calling it to our attention.

Looking at this thread, I can see no new gift cards for points since the Groupon on July 10.  I Don't think I recall another nine day dead streak like this.  Makes me worry that only instant wins and sweepstakes will remain.   Very frustrating.   Maybe I missed something?

Periodic Contributor

I am not familiar with the hidden session. Can you please clarify. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Welcome to the discussion.

For the best understanding, it is explained in others posts.

The condensed version is, these offers are not really "hidden" they are in plain sight when you take the time to scroll through all the pages of offerings.

However, the existing filters provided by AARP, such as under Redemption Type: choosing "For Points" these cards don't appear.

So the discussion on here is sharing finds and easier ways to find them 

They are infrequent, but also since they hidden in plain sight by what is most likely sloppy coding, they typically don't sell out as quickly. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you to @OneDayMatisyahu for taking the time to share as well as thanks to all other contributors keeping this thread productive.

It may well be me, when I do the "points" search without any other filters, I am able to find the elusive cards but I see a lot of offerings beside gift cards. If this is anyone but me, I found that adding some search operators helps me. I am not saying this is an answer and hope someone can elaborate on it.

So using the search term  points -greeting -coloring -ebook  with the minus sign right before the word, suppresses the results with that word. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP