CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only.   Sold Out [09272023]

@k142667b wrote:

Macy's Gift Card

22,000 Points $10 Value

Macy's, established in 1858, is America's Omnichannel Store—an iconic retailing brand with about 800 stores operating coast-to-coast and online at macys.com. Limit 1 per person.

Super Contributor

CHECK THIS OUT !!CHECK THIS OUT !!

PEETS COFEE $10.00 MEMBERS ONLY 16000 points

IMG_0308.jpeg

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item
Members Only

Contactless Keychain  Sold Out (09292023)  Not Sold Out? Back in Rewards Catalog [10032023]  Sold Out [10052023]

13,000 Points
$0 Value

The Contactless Keychain means you can safely open handles, use touch screens, and press buttons such as in an elevator without making contact with the surface.
contactless-keychain.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Physical Item
Members Only

Contactless Keychain  Sold Out [10052023]

13,000 Points
$0 Value

The Contactless Keychain means you can safely open handles, use touch screens, and press buttons such as in an elevator without making contact with the surface.
Bronze Conversationalist

Peets Coffee   Gift Card   Members Only  Sold Out

$10.00 Value          16,000 Points

😎
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  <<< Still shows this 'Only a Few Left' in the catalog, but when clicking on the tile, it reads, 'We’re working to get more inventory. This item is currently out of stock.'

Members Only

Peets Coffee Gift Card  Sold Out [09252023]

16,000 Points
$10 Value

Peet’s Coffee is committed to crafting the finest coffee by sourcing the highest quality beans from around the world, hand-roasting them in small batches and adhering to the same exacting standards that Alfred Peet set when he opened the first Peet's Coffeebar in 1966. For Coffeebar locations and more information, visit www.peets.com.

Give the gift of coffee love with Peet's eGift Cards.

Join Peetnik Rewards and load a Peet’s Card to start earning free beverages and the fastest way to pay through the mobile app.

Silver Conversationalist

Hey @OneDayMatisyahu

Thanks as always, ....While I'm glad to finally see a few $10 GCs.....& this is still available...it's one I can’t use. 😐Unfortunately, earlier in the week there were a few fairly decent $10 GCs..... ones I would use....but...of course when I saw the 1st one, it was already sold out😒...& the other one said...only a few left ...OH BOY>>>>so I pounced on it....but....it must have just sold out while I was ordering it🙄....oh well...

WAH WAH WAH! LOL!😀

Anyway... Take care!

☮️🛶🏖~Allen 🌈 🏝

Conversationalist

Home Depot® gift card

16,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

Home Depot® gift card  Sold Out [09212023]

16,000 Points

$10 Value

Periodic Contributor

I was about to grab this, then....'sold out' lol
It didn't even last for 1hr. I guess they uploaded few of them.

Trusted Contributor

It's not just that they upload only a few.  It's also that they so seldom upload anything, that when they do, everybody grabs them.

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only. 🙂  Sold Out [09212023]  

@Karyn8 wrote:

Home Depot® gift card 

16,000 Points

$10 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item  Sold Out  [09212023]

Luxe & Luminous Fall Collection: Gathering With Grace (Crate #6)

75,000 Points

$50 Value

Learn What’s Inside the Luxe & Luminous Collection Fall 2022 Box

Note: This collection, for some, was sent in place of Crate #4: 'Luxe & Luminous Collection Summer 2022, due to inventory being 'overcommitted', thus, received this collection, instead, as a replacement.

Embrace the art of Gathering with Grace in our curated collection. Cultivate loving bonds with activity ideas and a deck of playing cards for effortless connection. Wrap yourself in warmth with a knitted poncho and create cozy ambience with a metal candle lantern. Indulge in good times and wine with our cheese board, ceramic bowls, and spreaders for gracious hosting. Celebrate the harvest season with cherished moments and delightful gatherings.

luxe-luminous-fall-collection.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out  [09212023]

Physical Item

75,000 Points

$50 Value

Note: This collection, for some, was sent in place of Crate #4: 'Luxe & Luminous Collection Summer 2022, due to inventory being 'overcommitted', thus, received this collection, instead, as a replacement.

Embrace the art of Gathering with Grace in our curated collection. Cultivate loving bonds with activity ideas and a deck of playing cards for effortless connection. Wrap yourself in warmth with a knitted poncho and create cozy ambience with a metal candle lantern. Indulge in good times and wine with our cheese board, ceramic bowls, and spreaders for gracious hosting. Celebrate the harvest season with cherished moments and delightful gatherings.

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item  Sold Out  [09212023]

75,000 Points  

$50 Value

Note: This collection, for some, was sent in place of Crate #4: 'Luxe & Luminous Collection Summer 2022, due to inventory being 'overcommitted', thus, received this collection, instead, as a replacement.

Honored Social Butterfly

Michaels Gift Card  Sold Out  [09192023]

16,000 Points

$10 Value

Give the gift of creativity with a Michaels Gift Card. Limit 1 per person.

michaels-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Silver Conversationalist

Hey @KellytheBelly

Just saw this... alright a 10 GC

Only a few left....

Redeem...oh CRAP already SOLD OUT

WA WA WA...😐

Anyway....

Take care!  ☮️  🌄~Allen 🌈  🎨

Conversationalist

White House Black Market gift card

18,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

White House Black Market gift card  Sold Out [09212023]

18,000 Points
$10 Value

WHBM exists to celebrate and support women with a collection of versatile, modern pieces, exceptional customer service and expert styling advice, dedicated to providing everyday luxury for on-the-go, multifaceted lives. Although named for the simplicity of black and white, the modern, curated collections always reflect the latest colors, prints and styles. WHBM expert stylists can always help transform a closet, style the current trends or create a unique look—and their services are always complimentary. In boutiques and online, exceptional personal service is the hallmark of everything WHBM does and customers always come first. Limit 1 per person.
Super Contributor

Thanks for the 411 on this redemption @Karyn8 

We were beginning to think we might not get to use all our redemptions this month. Time was slowly running out.

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Members Only

Large Shopper  Sold Out  [09182023]

16,000 Points
 $0 Value

The Large Shopper is made for every day action. Use it for groceries, yoga accessories, the gym, for the beach or pool, and anything else you can think of.

[found something very similar here: Tote Bag Chevron White/Gray/White 23" New w/Minor Flaw In Strap (ebay), going for $16.97 w/free standard shipping. 🤔]

large-shopper.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.png

Silver Conversationalist

I know admin will never ever drop these silly, MEMBERS ONLY physical catalog Items and return to a more beneficial reward, but one can dream of happier days ahead.

If given a choice I would much rather see another insulting $5 gift card take their place, and give all the youngsters and non-members something else to scramble over. Kinda strange that when the physical items were first introduced, admin was placing a dollar value on the items but now it’s

$0.00 Value. No surprise there.
Here is another alternative to the NEW physical item just added to the catalog. Just what we needed A SHOPPING BAG. Thank you AARP

TOTE1.jpeg

Spoiler

Our most popular shopping tote, the 22" Extra Large Heavy Duty Tote will come as great value and last you for a ton of uses. Extra Heavy Duty, this bag features double stitching along the bottom and sides of the bag to withstand heavy weights being carried. Its big size also makes a for much room to load all your items in. This has a large Main Compartment with a color-lined outer pocket and a small accessory bag inner zippered pocket.

FEATURES: Heavy Duty Shopping Tote with Large top zipper w/ front open pocket. COLORS: Royal/Natural, Red/Natural, Black/Natural, Navy/Natural. SIZE: 22" X 16" X 6". MATERIAL: 12 oz. Cotton Canvas. COLOR: Navy Blue. CLOSURE: Zipper, DROP STRAP LENGTH: 9"

Available at Wally World for only $13.99. This vendor has some shopping bags for only $1.99 

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Hi again Lucy! @rednexsrus

>>>>>Insulting $5 gift cards.... LOL!

Just what we needed A SHOPPING BAG......HAHAHAA🤣

Actually that BAG can be handy....to put all those hundreds of basically useless Insulting $5 gift cards we have accumulated over the last years....because they aren’t enough to use anywhere!!!!😄

Anyway...Take care!

☮️🏖~Allen 🌈 🏝

Honored Social Butterfly

Fandor Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points
$30 Value

Your streaming invitation to cinematic delights, thrilling festival discoveries, underseen curiosities, and more hand-picked indies. “Artfully entertaining. Never just content.”

You must be 18+ to subscribe. A credit card is required to create your account. Your subscription will automatically renew to a monthly basis at the then-current price ($4.99/mo) unless you cancel your subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.

fandor-subscription.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Okay, apologies in advance...

These streaming service subscriptions are already part of Amazon Prime membership.

So...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, so pay for Amazon Prime, which is not free, or get 6 months free with these streaming services. Do you know the difference in costs? 🤔 

(I should add that in no way am I interested in these streaming services. I'm happy with Pluto TV and Tubi TV for movies and television. I only use Amazon Prime when it's free for 30 days, and not for their streaming services. I mean, can we bring back video stores, or go back to 20 channels on the new cable box like in the early 80's? Even 3 channels and rabbit ears will do, because...It's just too much! Humans becoming their own ruin.  😂)

Regular Social Butterfly

Kelly, I was not promoting Prime; I only wanted anyone with Prime to know these streaming services AARP is promoting are available without subscription.

Personally, I donate to PBS so use their Passport streaming service, but that is the only one.

I've posted regarding many points-only items because I want AARP to practice full disclosure (e.g., if a Sisters crate is from 2022, just include that in the description)...

My apologies for any offence.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No offence at all! I didn't think you were promoting Prime either. I did, however, sincerely want to know the cost difference. Crickets! 😉  I guess my main thing is that anyone would do the streaming services this way, and how I miss the simpler times. 😁

Honored Social Butterfly

AsianCrush Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points
$30 Value

AsianCrush brings the best of pan-Asian entertainment to the West, bridging language and cultural gaps to broaden the horizons of North American audiences beyond Hollywood. With a streaming library encompassing everything from award-winning films & blockbuster hits to iconic Korean dramas & anime, AsianCrush has built a community of 10 million social media followers to become a haven for the rapidly growing fandom of Asian media & pop culture.

You must be 18+ to subscribe. A credit card is required to create your account. Your subscription will automatically renew to a monthly basis at the then-current price ($4.99/mo) unless you cancel your subscription prior to the automatic renewal date

asiancrush-subscription.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

The Vitamin Shoppe Gift Card  Sold Out [09302023]

17,000 Points

$5 Value

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

vitamin-shoppe-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP