CLOSE ×
Search
Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Social Butterfly

I got a second confirmation email for the

same $10 Burger King redemption.  Now the

link works in both emails that direct me to

the same $10 e-gift card. Yeah!(i guess)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Confirming Andrewtoo, I'm still using the original single e-mail - the link now shows a 'printable' redemption as of ~ 6:34 pm est. OK  ☑️    😊  Burger King Rewards Redemption now working properly.

😎  It took awhile for this Rewards Redemption to be completely full filled ( Friday to Monday, with hiccups  🙄   )

- The Double Re-sends - Andrew received 2 Re-sends of Confirmation Rewards emails for the Burger King gift-card; I and few others had just the single -email - that would later work after initial problems.

Coincidently, I received another Re-send of the CVS gift card Reward Redemption even though the first e-mail worked and I did 'not' report any problems. It seems AARP is covering 'any' issues/ problems that we have been experiencing with last 2 Rewards gift cards by Re-sending Confirmation Rewards emails. Good thinking. ☑️  on their part.

😎  

Conversationalist

Thank you for letting me know that the link also works in the original email.  I have not received a second email, but the original link now works.  My husband received a second email.  I guess I don't get a second one since I called about not receiving it in the first place.

Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

I got the confirmation at 3PM ET, but, I click on

"Get your reward" in the confirmation email

and all I get is this screen repeating every

30 seconds.

Burger King Circling.jpg

Thanks for any help.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Same for me and my husband. @janelle please help finding out what the problem is.  I don't want to call again but they probably think the problem is solved.  The getting email solved but not getting a working link.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I'm very refreshed but still no gift card !!

Karyn
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Me too, Andrew. 

Admin, please escalate this issue with accessing the $10 BK GC.

Community Concierge

@garyfish49  @Karyn8 @shamit @andrewtoo Please refresh the browser page and the gift card should display. If this does not work, please close your browser, return to the redemption email and click the link again. 

Conversationalist

Thank you. My link is now working and I was able to print the card.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thanks to Admin for dealing with this in a timely fashion!

Trusted Contributor

Sold Out (And Did Receive the Card)

New!

Members Only

CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card

17,000 Points$10 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, this is now, 'Sold Out.' No CVS near me, anywhere. Luckily, some received one. 

Super Contributor

Looks like this sold out in less than an hour. Once again, those of us not on the east coast, or who don't get up at the crack of dawn, lose out.

Honored Social Butterfly

The month is still young, you'll do fine. Buck up, little camper. 🙂

Super Contributor

As in previous months, I expect the gift cards I can use will all be sold out before I see them. So since I have only been able to get 1 gift card for each month of this year (and those have been the measly $5 cards, never a $10 card), I don't expect to do fine this month.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, that's too bad. You may be surprised this month. Hard to predict the future. I like surprises, too. 

Trusted Contributor

I think these are posted at various times during the day, not just in the morning - now the Extra Credit deals on the first of the month I always miss out on since I am deep in slumber while the West Coast snags them at 9PM their time

Super Contributor

Yes, but for some reason, it seems like the more popular $10 gift cards are posted early. Or if there is a $10 gift card posted later in the day, like the Burger King one, you end up with the fiasco mentioned in other comments. Not that I was able to redeem the Burger King gift card either, since it also looks like it sold out fast.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Well people on the East coast had the best chance of getting it. People in the Central time would have to have been up an hour earlier, Mountain time 2 hours earlier and the West Coast 3 hours earlier.  So all other areas of the country would have to been awake earlier.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for posting. ✔️

I redeemed and "I did receive CVS Rewards e-mail"  within minutes of redeeming; unlike the 'Burger King gift card' fiasco.

😎

Social Butterfly

Missing Burger King $10 e-gift card confirmation....

Redeemed 18,000 points and they took the

points at 5:15PM ET or so and still no confirm.

Anybody else having a problem or is it just me?

Thanks

AndrewToo
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo @shamit @HokiePoq @garyfish49 @J896552 @AnneG461594 @11320cs @OneDayMatisyahu Hi everyone! We are experiencing a delay with sending the $10.00 Burger King gift card. Users who redeemed for the gift card will automatically receive their order within the next 24 hours. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Trusted Contributor

I just got my Burger King card - thank you @AARPJanelleM for resolving this for us!

Bronze Conversationalist

About 3:00 pm -ish unbelievably got an email with Burger King Redemption and was ready to verify Kenneth, but when I tried to Redeem/ Get Your Reward to see how the print would look like I got this 'constant looping' :

------------------------------------------------

Your Gift Card is almost ready.
Refreshing in 30 seconds..

-------------------------------------------------

It never resolved itself/ never completed  🙄   😫  Update: about 6:34 pm est - It appears the problem has been resolved - Burger King redemption is working.

There maybe an issue/ problem at the "gift card issuer" server  😓

Just saw other posts here - and it seems to be widespread   😫

🙄

Conversationalist

EDIT, 7:00 pm Eastern time: 

I can now access the BK $10 GC via the link in my confirmation email. Thanks to Admin for your prompt action.

Kenneth, try clicking on the "Get Your Reward" button in your confirmation email, and see if you can actually access the BK gift card. I can't, and neither can Andrew (and probably others), so it appears there's another layer of problems here yet to be resolved.

Conversationalist

I called and was told this is the first he had heard of the BK cards not being sent.  He checked and saw I had redeemed for it and would have to have it escalated.  The usual 3 to 5 business days for a response.

Honored Social Butterfly

That's rather lame. How can so many here have such an issue! I never redeemed this one, but I can't believe it came to you having to call about something you had obviously redeemed! How much footwork does AARP want us to do? Hope it gets resolved for you, and everyone else experiencing this issue. 

Gold Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly Totally correct.   It is ridiculous for everyone who was rooked on this one to have to call and then get this inane response.   That is why I don't want to call and hope our admins will respond to the other thread requesting help.   Hate to lose another redemption as I did a while back with Chipotle which never was received.  Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take your redemption anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Hopefully this isn't like the Marathon gift code blunder where we got points back, but LOST one of our three redemptions....

Gold Conversationalist

@KennethG683811   Or like Chipotle of last year which refunded points but not the redemption which was lost.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP