CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Trusted Contributor

Members Only

Omaha Steaks gift card

20,000 Points$10 Value

omaha-steaks-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev19da9ddbcc87f5a0583c1cab168a3aad563c9869c919d2526f66a915cfc9e88f.web.300.300

Honored Social Butterfly

I cannot believe this hasn't 'Sold Out' yet! Wow! ๐Ÿค”  Sold Out

Right now, Omaha Steaks is having a BIG 'Memorial Day' sale. Check it out! 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.omahasteaks.com/ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Omaha Steaks gift cards can be used to shop online, by phone, mail, as well as at any Omaha Steaks retail location. Omaha Steaks manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of premium steaks, red meats and other gourmet foods. These products are custom cut and packaged to serve the needs of our various markets. We are a family business and have been since our founding in 1917.

os - Copy.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out
Members Only

Omaha Steaks gift card

20,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item  Sold Out
Members Only

Pop Up Utility Tote

26,000 Points
$6 Value

Heavy-duty wire rim keeps this tote open and rigid for easy access. Big enough for lots of groceries, a large picnic, or to store your items for a day trip.

pop-up-utility-tote.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.png
Honored Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ—จ  Hiya! Guess what arrived today!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Received 06232023 (see pics below)

PHYSICAL ITEM (points only redemption made on 05262023)
Members Only
Pop Up Utility Tote
26,000 Points
$6 Value

Heavy-duty wire rim keeps this tote open and rigid for easy access. Big enough for lots of groceries, a large picnic, or to store your items for a day trip.

Color: Black, Red, Handles have white stitching. Approx. DIMS: 8 ยฝ x 8 x 18.

Here are those pics:

IMG_20230623_141617.jpg

IMG_20230623_141551.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out

23,000 Points
$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

ZAPPOS 05242023.png
Regular Contributor

Blimpieยฎ gift card

12,000 Points $5 Value

Blimpie has been your neighborhood deli destination for more than five decades. With locations coast to coast, Blimpie is proud to continue serving freshly sliced meats and high-quality ingredients. We are proud of our history and weโ€™re honored to make our subs bigger and better, thatโ€™s the Blimpie way. Thank you for making Blimpie a part of your lunch and life. Blimpie is Americaโ€™s Sub Shop. Donโ€™t you forget it!

Limit 1 per person.

Regular Contributor

is it progress or resignation ?  75% of the month gone by before the first complaint ? (or did I miss the first one ?) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ @KellytheBelly thanks for keeping us up to date !!!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Members Only

Kohl's Gift Card

16,000 Points

$5 Value

Share your love for amazing style, incredible savings and easy shoppingโ€”all wrapped up into one gift card! With a Kohlโ€™s Gift Card, you always get more from every dollar with exceptional value on the brands you love, like Nike, Dyson, Keurig, Jennifer Lopez and more. The best part? Kohlโ€™s Gift Cards are accepted at stores nationwide and online at Kohls.com, and they never expire!

AndrewToo
Super Contributor

And one more GC this month that is sold out before I even see it for the first time.  I wonder if I'll even make it to my limit of 3 for the month (right now I just have one).  This is the 4th GC this month that I would have liked to get, but was sold out before I saw it.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623

Hope you can use that $10 Omaha Steak GC that is still up

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

No, not one I can use.  As always, the ones I can't use don't sell out.  Typical of this so-called "rewards" program.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623 Do you mind me asking what GCโ€™s you are looking for. If you donโ€™t want to reply here you can always PM  me. 
Good Luck

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

The ones I wanted to get this month but were already sold out when I saw them are Athleta, Burlington, Cold Stone, Kohls.  Last month it was Amazon, Old Navy, CVS.  I would also get Target if I could, but never saw one that wasn't already sold out.  I managed to get a $5 Barnes & Noble GC this month, but those are also usually sold out before I can get them.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hiya! Just wanted to let you know that there's a: 

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out

23,000 Points
$10 Value  

Up for grabs! 

It's been several hours now since it's been posted. Just thought of you, and wanted to make sure you didn't miss out. ๐Ÿ™‚
Super Contributor

And more of the bizarre point values.  At the beginning of the month, there was a $5 Kohl's GC for 11,000 points, now another one for 16,000 points.  I wonder if they have a dart board and just throw darts to determine the points for the GC.

Trusted Contributor

AI? Some algorithm? 

Although, the apparent lack of any logic or consistency leads me to believe otherwise. Darts explains it as well as any other possibility.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, not getting a freakin' 5.00, that's for sure! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Oh, and thanks, Andrew. ๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo Oh yeah, same here.

Because it could only be found without a filter, someone may not have redeemed it yet? Just wanted to make sure nobody missed out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Social Butterfly

Thank you for the alert, @KellytheBelly But, I redeemed for this offer over a year ago and I sent it as a gift.  After all of this time the program will still not allow me to redeem another one; I get the message below!  Bummer ๐Ÿ™„

Good Houskeeping.jpg

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

Good Housekeeping One-Year Print Magazine Subscription
Members Only
10,000 Points
$15 Value

NOTE: You can find the magazine this way: 'All Rewards,' No Filter, 15th row down.

Every issue delivers a unique mix of independent investigation and trusted reporting, along with inspirational and personal stories. The magazine's rich tradition embodies a commitment to the modern home and to a woman's quality of life.

Allow 3-10 weeks for your first issue to be delivered. Shipping times may be delayed due to various issues associated with the Covid-19 pandemic.

GH OAFL 05202023.png

Honored Social Butterfly

H&M eGift Card  Sold Out

18,000 Points

$5 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members!  ~ ๐Ÿ™‚ ~ 

H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price and in a sustainable way for women, men, teens, children, and the home. Customers will find everything from the latest fashion pieces and complete-the-look accessories to affordable wardrobe essentials and high-performance workout wear. All seasons, all styles, all welcome! Visit hm.com for more information or follow @HM for daily inspiration.

H&M.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!   Sold Out

H&M eGift Card

18,000 Points
$5 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members!  ~ ๐Ÿ™‚  ~ 

H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price and in a sustainable way for women, men, teens, children, and the home. Customers will find everything from the latest fashion pieces and complete-the-look accessories to affordable wardrobe essentials and high-performance workout wear. All seasons, all styles, all welcome! Visit hm.com for more information or follow @HM for daily inspiration.
Regular Contributor

and for those of you who are convinced that AARP membership is worth it and are looking for a long term commitment, there is a special 5 year rate + free gift + cash back bonus + credit card bonus out there right now ...... just sayin' ...... (I'm sure this probably isn't the appropriate place to post, but I like it here because all of the awesome folks posting here !) act quickly before the mods move this !!!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

1-800-Flowers Gift Card  Sold Out

(This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.)

24,000 Points
$10 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members!  ~ ๐Ÿ™‚ ~ 

From truly original designs to exclusive signature collections, as well as beautiful plants for every occasion, 1-800-Flowers.com delivers smiles in every imaginable way. The world's leading florist offers the best of both worlds: exquisite, florist-designed arrangements individually created by some of the nation's top floral artists and hand- delivered the same day, and spectacular flowers shipped overnight "Fresh From Our Growers."

1800flowers 05182023 10.00.png
Honored Social Butterfly

1-800-Flowers Gift Card

24,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

The Popcorn Factory Gift Card

(This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.)

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Popcorn has never tasted so good. Delighting the world with popcorn for over 35 years, our innovative flavors provide unforgettable snacking experiences. We infuse our popcorn with great taste and flavor, including real butter, cheddar, caramel, and chocolate. The Popcorn Factory gifts in a variety of exclusively designed tins are perfect for birthdays, congratulations, holidays and so much more. Share the fun! This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.

TPFGC 05162023.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

The Popcorn Factory Gift Card

(This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.)

15,000 Points
$5 Value

Popcorn has never tasted so good. Delighting the world with popcorn for over 35 years, our innovative flavors provide unforgettable snacking experiences. We infuse our popcorn with great taste and flavor, including real butter, cheddar, caramel, and chocolate. The Popcorn Factory gifts in a variety of exclusively designed tins are perfect for birthdays, congratulations, holidays and so much more. Share the fun! This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.
Regular Contributor

Pinkberryยฎ Gift Card

16,000 Points $5 Value

Pinkberryยฎ is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon. The unique selection of flavors are the perfect balance of tart and sweet resulting in a light and refreshing taste that is truly craveable. Pinkberry takes pride in offering better for you options for your health-conscious customers. Pinkberryโ€™s dedication to uncompromising quality has garnered great appeal โ€“many have imitated, but no one has duplicated.

Pinkberry. It Tastes as Good as it Makes You Feel.

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left! Sold Out >>> HOORAY! ๐ŸŽ‰

Pinkberryยฎ Gift Card

16,000 Points 

$5 Value

Pinkberryยฎ is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon. The unique selection of flavors are the perfect balance of tart and sweet resulting in a light and refreshing taste that is truly craveable. Pinkberry takes pride in offering better for you options for your health-conscious customers. Pinkberryโ€™s dedication to uncompromising quality has garnered great appeal โ€“many have imitated, but no one has duplicated.

Pinkberry. It Tastes as Good as it Makes You Feel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*erhm* Delay, delay, delay! ๐Ÿ˜‰

[https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2494207/highlight/true#M71...]

@KellytheBelly wrote:

*erhm* So...

Anyone got any connections to make this gift card (that's been in the rewards catalog since 03/13/2023) disappear? ๐Ÿ˜‚  โ†“โ†“โ†“โ†“ (Go away, Pinkberry, 16,000 5.00)! โ†“โ†“โ†“โ†“ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Go away!  (โˆฉ^o^)โŠƒโ”โ˜† 03132023 Pinkberry GC.png

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP