CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Yet, there's still no image showing what it actually is. Nonetheless, I went ahead, and redeemed it anyway! Daring, I know. har har 🙂 

Regular Social Butterfly

I ordered it last year and will again just to donate to charity because I know someone homeless can use it. Let's start thinking about being neighbors who help each other, perhaps?

I know you do, so let's do this for our less fortunate neighbors?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

When did you order/redeem the Crafter's Tote? The 'Physical Item' is fairly new. It's great you give yours to charity. Did you get this tote this time around, too? Unfortunately, it's gone from the rewards catalog. Will see what happens! 🙂

Regular Social Butterfly

I just this minute (05:27 AM PDT) successfully ordered the Crafters Tote.

AARPCraftersTote-Screenshot 2023-05-12 05.28.59.png

hth

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

I would like to order one but my mailing address is a PO Box and they won't ship to a po box.However if you add a physical address it changes everything for your account to that address.Makes no sense at all.Then new cards,etc are mailed to that address which is a total waste of funds because you have to go back later and change it all back to the address you use for mailing.Then more cards are sent.I have never seen this dumb rule on any other site I order things from.AARP should come up to 2023 and allow you to have a billing and a shipping address on your account,without wasting funds to mail cards over and over.I opened chat and no one was there and it ask did I want cards and I checked NO.Well more cards were mailed the next week.They waste so much money on this crazy rule alone.

Trusted Contributor

hope it is worthwhile.  I googled aarp tote and too many pics came up, not necessarily  what we would be getting.  Plus many pics from google had no affiliation with aarp like amazon or some other online ordering site.  I just had a chat with aarp about it, said they did not know anything about this item and did not know why there was not pic.  I guess something like it will show up again and we just decide then.  I got one of the bags a few months ago and although it was everything it said it would be, it was a bit flimsy for taking stuff to the gym so I added a second pocket to it.  The sporty tote that I ordered a few days ago shows pockets but we will see just what it is or isn't....

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Does this count towards the 3 redemptions per month?

Karyn
Trusted Contributor

Karyn - I was able to get the tote even though I had already used my three redemptions this month, hope that helps!!!

Community Concierge

@Karyn8 @KellytheBelly  Yes, it does count towards the redemption limit. The limit of 3 redemptions per month includes points-only merchandise, gift cards, and Daily Deals. Learn more about the limits here: https://aarp.info/3xUQmTP

Conversationalist

Hi Janelle, Previously the magazines I ordered did not count towards my 3 redemption. The daily deal counted toward the 5 paid gift cards I learned recently  when I used a daily deal and could only buy 4 Princess gift cards not the usual 5. 

Karyn
Super Contributor

I haven't been a member for very long, but I don't recall ever seeing a points-only Daily Deal (have only seen Daily Deals offered for discounted purchase).  Did they have those in the past, but don't anymore?

Honored Social Butterfly

UPDATE: Effective June 2023, The physical items DO count towards the usual 3 redemptions per month.

REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2497496/highlight/true#M73...

Conversationalist

I ordered the sporty bag as a second redemption so I will know for a fact if it counts after one more redemption and will report back. I sure hope it doesn't count because I would not have ordered it. 

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

@Karyn8 wrote:

I ordered the sporty bag as a second redemption so I will know for a fact if it counts after one more redemption and will report back. I sure hope it doesn't count because I would not have ordered it. 

See below. Here OneDay explains the same thing that I have. It's 3 and 3. It's been that way since the infancy of 'Physical Items.' This would also apply to magazine subs, e-books, etc...you can make 3 redemptions of those rewards on top of the usual 3 monthly GCs. If they have changed that, then it'd be good to know. It seems that even staff is a bit confused with the Physical Item. 😉

OneDayMatisyahu 
Conversationalist
05-08-2023 12:01 PM

Sporty Tote - ( Physical Item)

$6.00 Value        15,000 Points     Members Only

The Sporty Tote is the perfect carry-all for the beach, barbecue or sporting event. Plenty of storage with a zippered main compartment and front slip pocket. Dual diamond-mesh pockets are perfect for water bottles and more.

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals).

[ From my experience - you may get up to 3 Gift Cards For Points per month "plus" up to 3 Physical Items for Points per month = a separate category. After Redeeming you should soon receive an email acknowledging and asking you to verify your 'mailing address.'  There is no 'shipping charges or handling fees.'   These physical items are usually delivered thru the US Postal system - usually in a grey plastic bag - fulfilled from Maryland.]

"My Fellow Paid Members......" - you can find this by Filtering ---> Redeem --> Members Only

.... or by Filtering -----> Redemption Type:   ------>   For Points

Oy vey. 😉

Trusted Contributor

Cabela's e-Gift Card

13,000 Points
$5 Value
Open to Everyone
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Cabela's e-Gift Card  Sold Out

13,000 Points
$5 Value
Bronze Conversationalist

Sporty Tote - ( Physical Item)   Sold Out

$6.00 Value        15,000 Points     Members Only

sporty-tote.imgcache.rev.web.800.800.png

The Sporty Tote is the perfect carry-all for the beach, barbecue or sporting event. Plenty of storage with a zippered main compartment and front slip pocket. Dual diamond-mesh pockets are perfect for water bottles and more.

😎    *You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals).

[ From my experience - you may get up to 3 Gift Cards For Points per month "plus" up to 3 Physical Items for Points per month = a separate category. After Redeeming you should soon receive an email acknowledging and asking you to verify your 'mailing address.'  There is no 'shipping charges or handling fees.'   These physical items are usually delivered thru the US Postal system - usually in a grey plastic bag - fulfilled from Maryland.]

"My Fellow Paid Members......" - you can find this by Filtering ---> Redeem --> Members Only

.... or by Filtering -----> Redemption Type:   ------>   For Points

Contributor

I didn't know you could order physical items like this.  How do you go about finding items such as this?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hopefully you do know where the 'Rewards' page is ----> AARP Rewards: Explore Ways to Reward Yourself

- on left side, just below 'Your Reward Balance' - see "Redeem" - now to the right see -->  " V "  <--- click on it and menu should drop

- now click on word " Redeem" and then " Members Only "

- and there it is the latest Rewards for Members (subscribed/ paid memberships) only. There is a Members Only Strip/ Bar with an image of a 'Lock' = if you are a subscribed Member it should be open= unlocked; if you see it locked - sorry you are a not a Paid Member and it is not available - unless you choose to go from a 'free Rewards Member' to a "Paid Member."

😎    The Sporty Tote - is already sold out as described above. And thanks to 

KellytheBelly (aarp.org) this member takes the 'extra effort' to take pictures of these types of Physical Items 👍 So other members can see what these items "really" look like. ✔️

Honored Social Butterfly

🗨Hiya! Guess what arrived today! 🙂

Received 05202023 (see pics below)
PHYSICAL ITEM

Members Only

Sporty Tote

15,000 Points
$6 Value

Color: Red, Black, and White. Approximate dims: 15 ½ x 17 ½ x 5 (expanded).

Here are the pics:

IMG_20230519_123859 ii.jpgIMG_20230519_115034.jpgIMG_20230519_115155.jpgIMG_20230519_115238.jpgIMG_20230519_115212.jpgIMG_20230519_115249.jpgIMG_20230519_115313.jpg 🙂

Trusted Contributor

As to be expected, sold out in about 2 hours or so

Under Armour Gift Card

20,000 Points$10 Value
Open to all

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Thanks for the heads up LesL. That's it for me this month. I got the 1-800 the Althea and now this one. Good luck to everyone. This month I've been checking the webpage more often than usual. It paid off. Now if they would mark these $10 gift cards for members only or how about some $15 gift cards for members only. We get extra points for being a member so it would reasonable to reward us with higher paying gift cards. My membership is up next month and I'm planning on not paying for another year , unless I see some better improvement for members on the Rewards Program. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Al

In addition, just maybe AARP points rewards administrators will read your post, other opinions and my 1 suggestion. Aside from everything else, maybe consider resetting the purchase limit on cards each month. 

OK poor Pinkberry has been mentioned as an older than dirt reward from a while back .Well, if someone wants them, purchases one in the month offered, allow them to purchase another 1 during each following month if it is still available. If that person wants to use 1 of their 3 allocated per month points purchase, lets let them do it. 

So after 3 months they have $15 for pinkberry, hardly seems like something anyone is going to abuse. There are a few other offers it might help sell out.

Social Butterfly

@Therapist4u 

Hello Allen,

I can't explain the point levels.

I try to post when I see a gift card

released because many days there

is only one new gift card each day.

And, it gives people notice that one

has already been posted for that day,

even if it is, well, uh, kind of "fecal."

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Hi Andrew @andrewtoo

Denise & I just can’t stop laughing!

.... kind of "fecal."

HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH!

Denise & I just can’t stop laughing!Denise & I just can’t stop laughing!

Take care ☮️ 🌄 ~Allen 🌈 🎨

Honored Social Butterfly

1-800-Baskets Gift Card  Sold Out

(This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.)

22,000 Points
$10 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members! ~ 🙂 ~

1-800-Baskets.com® has a large selection of expertly designed and thoughtfully crafted gift baskets including fruits, gourmet foods, snacks, candies, and spa and wellness gifts perfect for such occasions as anniversaries, birthdays, housewarmings, new babies, career achievements, sympathy sentiments, and get well wishes. 

1800Baskets 05052023 10.00.png

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

1-800-Baskets Gift Card  Sold Out

(This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.)

22,000 Points
$10 Value
Social Butterfly

Yankee Candle® e-gift card

25,000 Points
$5 Value

Available to All

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Yankee Candle® e-gift card  Sold Out

25,000 Points

$5 Value

Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo @Therapist4u 

Kudos guys

Allen, 25 grand is almost as bad as 37000 for a friggin Amazon. Who comes up with the points values for these gift cards.  

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP