CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Buca di Beppo Gift Card  Sold Out
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Conversationalist

GameStop Gift Card

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a few left!  Sold Out

GameStop Gift Card

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Conversationalist

Amazon.com Gift Card

37,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Super Contributor

FINALLY got one!!!!!  Thanks so much!!!!!

Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations AnneQ you got the elusive LUCKY YOU tag

Enjoy

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you very much!

Honored Social Butterfly

Bump! 🙂

(not new, quite ancient, actually 😉 )

Aéropostale gift card  Only a few left!  Sold Out

15,000 Points
$5 Value

Aéropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 16 to 22-year-old young women and men through its Aéropostale and Aéropostale Factory Stores and website, aeropostale.com. The brand provides customers with a focused selection of high-quality denim and fashion basics at compelling values in an innovative and exciting store environment. Aéropostale currently operates more than 500 stores in the U.S.
Honored Social Butterfly

April 2023 Extra Credit:

[Available Now]:

☆ Members Only
The Container Store gift card  (Removed at April-May 2023 reset)
17,000 Points
$5 Value

☆ Members Only
Bonefish Grill gift card  (Removed at April-May 2023 reset)
13,000 Points
$5 Value

[Sold Out]:

Members Only
Domino's gift card  Only a few left!  Sold Out
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Burger King gift card  Sold Out
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Amazon.com Gift Card  Sold Out (in less than 60 minutes - WHOA! D;)
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card  Sold Out
14,000 Points
$5 Value

☆ AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Only a few left!  Sold Out
4,000 Points
Contribution

HAPPY APRIL.jpg

Regular Contributor

Still hanging around from March... 

(Thanks to all original posters... KtB, RcD, Jolo, et al.):

AARP should just "retire" these cards and start fresh each month.

Baja Fresh Gift Card 12,000 Points $5

Pinkberry® Gift Card 16,000 Points $5 

Extra credit:

The Container Store gift card 17,000 Points $5  *Recycled from March*

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Can anyone please tell me how long and when that $5 Amazon gift card was there for? Wow when I was there around 12:30 this morning it wasn't there. Did the West coast get them or I hope others also were able to get one. I left the AARP Rewards website and went to Microsoft Rewards site and got a $10 Walmart e-gift card. But I could have used that $5 😳 Amazon gift card . Maybe they'll sneak a $10 Amazon gift card in while I'm sleeping 😂. Have a blessed weekend. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, on a more positive note (ha!), at least this month's/April's reset was nothing like last year (2022)...one hour later. A disaster! 😧

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/New-Extra-Credit-for-April-not-Available/m-p/2448493

1 hour later.jpg

Cowboy Junkies - A Common Disaster  😁

Regular Contributor

you are amazing !  I hope you didn't sacrifice your earning and redemptions (esp for the amazon card!) in order to post and inform the community.  Thanks a bunch !!!  PS I posted a "thank you" to AARPTeri and the team for making April extra credit soooooooo much better and making the amazon card Members Only 😎

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you very much! I was able to juggle my posts, do the extra credit, and obtain an Amazon GC (received an email and everything). Super happy you were able to get one, as well! You are very sweet for being concerned. Take care. 🙂

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Hope everyone is doing well this joyful day. Well I see actually I'm hoping AARP Rewards is playing a April fool's joke on the members with these $5 gift cards for completing the Extra Credit. Where's the Extra $10 gift cards for completing the Extra Credit. There's 1 $10 gift card for everyone and it doesn't look like everyone is jumping to get it. I stayed up just to ( hopefully) be one of the first to complete the Extra Credit and redeem points for a $5 gift card 😤. Over the years I've gained some knowledge of certain things that related to me but for the past 3 years I've mainly been interested in acquiring gift cards and prizes. June 30 2023 my membership is up and I shall not be renewing it. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Gold Conversationalist

@al45009948  And where are the $20 ones we got when the program first went to Hello World?  We just finished the worst month on record with a total of $30 for both my husband and me.   I was unable to make myself stay up to midnight EST this time, so missed out on Amazon of course, even though I am up at 4 a.m. EST.  AARP, treat your EST members right!!!  Beating a dead horse I know because they do not care or they would have changed it already.  Previous program did change after PST complained, but this one is nonresponsive to a valid complaint.  Spent the month of March monitoring the site and did get one each $10 card plus the Amazon for staying up after midnight.  Big zero this month.  Gone from total of $120 for the two of us to $30 to likely nothing.  Not a happy member.

Edited to correct, thanks to @KellytheBelly :

EDT, not EST, of course.  At 4 a.m.  I was not hitting on all cylinders.   

And, as someone else already corrected a few days ago, the $10 Amazon was in February.  Guess I was so excited to actually get it, I forgot when.   So, one more correction and this one is mine:  NO $30 as the Amazon was in February.   A total of $10 for TWO members in March.  And the $10 was gotten by staying up until midnight on the first of March.  Nothing for April.     Still not a happy camper and wonder why I keep doing these activities for so little gain for a big time expenditure.   

Honored Social Butterfly

It's actually EDT, now, where you are. lol There actually was no 10.00 Amazon GC in the month of March, only the 5.00 EC (March 1st). The 10.00 Amazon GC was on February 26th, 2023 (https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2482968/highlight/true#M67...), and yes, that was a nice surprise. It literally was issued at midnight, your time/at reset for everyone else. It would be realistic if all GCs were issued at the daily reset, instead of sporadically throughout the day, on any given day. When I calculated my GCs from these past few months, I feel it was worth it to renew my membership (March 2023 -- that's right, you got me for another year. lol), and even if they continue with the issuance of 5.00 GCs, I know they will offer other GCs that are greater, but it will still be worth the membership costs for me. Aren't we just paying for the AARP publications (mailings), after all? 

Honored Social Butterfly

Rock and a hard place, too! Once you become a non-member, they'll release 10.00 Members Only GC's all day! Murphy's Law. 😉 

@al45009948 wrote:

Hello everyone 🤗. Hope everyone is doing well this joyful day. Well I see actually I'm hoping AARP Rewards is playing a April fool's joke on the members with these $5 gift cards for completing the Extra Credit. Where's the Extra $10 gift cards for completing the Extra Credit. There's 1 $10 gift card for everyone and it doesn't look like everyone is jumping to get it. I stayed up just to ( hopefully) be one of the first to complete the Extra Credit and redeem points for a $5 gift card 😤. Over the years I've gained some knowledge of certain things that related to me but for the past 3 years I've mainly been interested in acquiring gift cards and prizes. June 30 2023 my membership is up and I shall not be renewing it. I'm just saying 

Regular Contributor

well, I must be the only one who gains more benefit by buying discounted gift cards especially for grocery stores since cashback is not as high ..... don't get me started on cruise gift cards either ..... I view the earnings and $5 redemptions more as sport than anything else .....I used to max out on videos every day, but now I'm on a more moderate path .... 

Silver Conversationalist

Rain Forest Cafe $10 for 23,000 points.  Open to all.  This is probably the last points only gift card for the month.

Honored Social Butterfly

RE: Rainforest Café Gift Card23,000 Points, $10 Value  Sold Out!

This isn't new. >>> https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2487802/highlight/true#M69...

Regular Contributor

*Sold Out* CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card  (Members Only)

18,000 Points

$5 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Bump! 🙂 

(not new, but just in case somebody wants to use their last redemption before month's end)

Blimpie® gift card  Only a few left!  Sold Out

12,000 Points
$5 Value
Regular Contributor

* Sold Out * Papa John's eGift Card  (Members Only)
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Anyone see the monthly Amazon card yet?

Silver Conversationalist

Papa John's eGift Card  (Members Only)....

oh boy......🙂

wait.....

Sold Out😿

wah wah wah😒

Honored Social Butterfly

Papa John's eGift Card  (Members Only)  Only a few left! 😧  Sold Out
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Gold Conversationalist

@JohnM53618  I got a $10 Amazon card early in the month.

Honored Social Butterfly

The 10.00 Amazon GC was actually on February 26th, 2023.

>>> https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2482968/highlight/true#M67...  There were no Amazon 10.00 GCs in the month of March 2023. 😉

cc: @RenateW69623 

Super Contributor

What day was that?  I haven't seen any Amazon gift cards this month.  Of course, they usually sell out within a couple of hours (or even faster), so maybe there was one that sold out and then was removed from the website before I even had a chance to see it.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@RenateW69623   It was the first week.  I deleted my email after depositing the gift card with Amazon.   And yes, it wasn't there for long.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP