CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Conversationalist

I am sorry that happened to you.  I too hope I have better luck.  The difference for me is they did deduct the points.  I took screen shots.of the transaction.  And currently the transaction history shows that I redeemed the points for the Home Depot card.  Just no card.

And here I was thinking what a little birthday surprise for me to get a card I could use.  Instead my gift is another problem to have to resolve with AARP.  Happy Birthday to me!

Bronze Conversationalist

I confirm with you. I just checked my email - no email; usually I would receive an email within minutes.  😢   ( points were deducted from my Point Totals )

...But, I did receive 10 spam emails that begin with URL " newsletter@ ~ spam.com ~ "  😠

Update: ~  still no 'redemption email'

😓   Update 3:30 p.m. est  3-21-23 - Received 'Home Depot' Redemption E-mail....  with the following:

" Hi, my real name,

We’re sorry if you received an error while trying to use your points for a $5 Home Depot Gift Card – we apologize for the inconvenience and have included a link to get your reward below."    

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you!

Honored Social Butterfly

Come on, peeps, there are some here that utilize this place as their 'go-to' (to include myself) when there are new thingies available for points.

So, those that do come here to post, please give some kudos/appreciation to the OP? When I came here, tonight, and only see 9 kudos, I'm thinking that Ginger needs more love!

Go! Go! Go! Give some love, why don't cha... 

@Therapist4u, @OneDayMatisyahu,@Karyn8@JohnM53618, @JoLo49,@J896552,@andrewtoo,@jd5928561,@al45009948,@BillD916633,@AnneG461594,@KennethG683811,@sl75349320, @rednexsrus, etc....

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. You're absolutely right. I'd like to give  Kudos 👍 to the people that help us with our Rewards program issues and other problems. The thing is I would be giving kudos practically half the day. So I want to give KUDOS to those of you who give their time and patience to help us all. And Kudos to those who bring errors and problems to everyones attention. Now if we could only give KUDOS to those Sponsors of the Rewards Program. I'm just saying KUDOS to everyone 

Concerned Member
Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

Thanks Kelly!

🤗Your a Sweetie 👑

Truly not necessary but Thanks! Truly appreciate yours and others watchful eyes that keeps us informed of offers... You all rock 😎 It's so very helpful to us all

Have a beautiful weekend 

Ginger  ;  )

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out

21,000 Points
$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

Zappos.png
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Kelly!

Honored Social Butterfly

Under Armour Gift Card  Only a few left!  Sold Out

18,000 Points

$10 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

UA.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Pinkberry   Gift Card         Sold Out (6-4-23)

$5.00 Value         16,000 Points

'Pinkberry is the tart frozen yogurt brand from Los Angeles, CA. In 2005 the brand reignited the frozen yogurt phenomenon.'

😎 

Honored Social Butterfly

Bath & Body Works Gift Card  (It's back!) - Removed from Catalog (maybe temporarily?)   Sold Out

15,000 Points
$5 Value 

Don't need to be a member to get this one! Guess the Rewards Program is only for Non-Members these daze. 🙄

Discover Fragrance Fun! From fresh body care and fine fragrance in a mist as light as air to room-filling fragrance for your home, Bath & Body Works is the destination for products that surprise, delight and inspire with fragrance fun.

BBW.png
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Bath and Body Works is gone in less then an hour? Not sold out just gone!

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

It never sold out, it's just doing that disappearing-returning act, like the other GCs (Aeropostale, Groupon, etc...).Right now it has disappeared. 🙄

And, now it's back. 🙄  >   > And, it's gone.> And, it's back. 🙄 The problem will probably persist, until it actually does sell-out. F5 'til that happens. 🙄

cant catch me.gif

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

Bath and Body Works is BACK ....Aeropostale TOO....

BUT FOR HOW LONG ⁉️🤔

¯\_(ツ)_/¯😕

Whatever! 🤣

Take care   ☮️~Allen  🌈

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for the heads up!! 

Silver Conversationalist

Aeropostale $5 for 15,000 points.  Open to all.

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Aeropostale $5 for 15,000 points.   Available again as of 8:35 PM EST

Regular Contributor

I saw the Aeropostale GC a little while ago and now I don’t!  I don’t want it but I thought it odd that it is no longer there.  It has only been 45 minutes or so that I saw it.

Gold Conversationalist

ITS BACK😃

Aeropostale $5 for 15,000 points.   Available again as of 9:40 PM EST

Gold Conversationalist

Aeropostale 👀 ....Weird name!!😸 LOL!!😄

Just had to research it.....🤔

"Many different pronunciations of the brand name have developed in the United States: arrow-PAUSE-tall, arrow-PUS-tall-ee etc.. According to a video posted by the company on YouTube, the English pronunciation is a simplified version of the French word, which means "French airmail service." In French, it's /a e ʁɔ pɔs ˈtal/. In English, it's /ˌɛər oʊ poʊ ˈstɒl/ or, in spelling pronunciation, "arrow-post-ALL." ~Wiki

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow! That's a lot to take in! 😂

Wow - Kate Bush 

wowwowwowow.gif

Gold Conversationalist

WOW! 👀

KOOL GRAPHICS KELLY!! 😊

KOOL GRAPHICSKOOL GRAPHICS

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

You're right. Aeropostale has left the building. 😉  It's back! Here we go again! 😛

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

It's gone again

Karyn
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

1-800-Baskets Gift Card  Sold Out
17,000 Points

$10 Value

1-800-Baskets.com® has a large selection of expertly designed and thoughtfully crafted gift baskets including fruits, gourmet foods, snacks, candies, and spa and wellness gifts perfect for such occasions as anniversaries, birthdays, housewarmings, new babies, career achievements, sympathy sentiments, and get well wishes. This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.

1800B.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Peets Coffee Gift Card  Only a few left!   Sold Out 03072023

19,000 Points

$10 Value

Peet’s Coffee is committed to crafting the finest coffee by sourcing the highest quality beans from around the world, hand-roasting them in small batches and adhering to the same exacting standards that Alfred Peet set when he opened the first Peet's Coffeebar in 1966. For Coffeebar locations and more information, visit www.peets.com.

Give the gift of coffee love with Peet's eGift Cards.

Join Peetnik Rewards and load a Peet’s Card to start earning free beverages and the fastest way to pay through the mobile app.

Peets.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Nordstrom Rack Gift Card  Only a few left!  Sold Out 03102023

20,000 Points

$5 Value

(Note: There's an additional Nordstrom Rack Gift Card, 18,000 $5.00, Extra Credit, 03-01-2023.)

Nordstrom, one of the nation’s leading fashion specialty retailers, offers a large selection of quality fashion apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for men, women, and children, including a comprehensive offering of top brand names and designer collections. Nordstrom is committed to providing customers with the best possible service, and to improving it every day. Free shipping and free returns, mobile shopping and exciting new retailer partnerships offer Nordstrom continued opportunities to serve more customers in more ways with a fresh relevant shopping experience and inspiring style. Nordstrom serves customers through Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack Store and online at Nordstrom.com and NordstromRack.com.

Nordstrom is exciting to give 1% of all gift card sales to nonprofit organizations within the communities they serve.

Nord.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

DSW Gift Card Sold Out 03032023

14,000 Points

$10 Value

DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse is the destination for your favorites from the best brands at incredible prices. With thousands of styles for the whole family, free shipping options, and a very rewarding loyalty program, DSW makes it easy to get what you want without spending a ton.

DSW.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I just tried to post this gift card and it didn't go through. Instead of sending me to the newest post it sent me to page 24 . I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Honored Social Butterfly

AARP Foundation Points Contribution   Sold Out 03072023
4,000 Points
CONTRIBUTION

Today, 1 in 3 seniors live in or at the brink of poverty, and every day millions of older adults are forced to choose between paying for heat and buying nutritious food or getting their prescriptions filled. Older adults who face hunger are 50% more likely to have diabetes, 60% more likely to have congestive heart failure or a heart attack, and three times more likely to suffer from depression. Research shows that having access to and consuming nutritious food on a regular basis can help improve health, preventing or alleviating many diet-related diseases — which ultimately reduces health care costs and improves quality of life. AARP Foundation is investing in bold, innovative programs to fight senior hunger, provide job training, and help older adults connect with their neighbors and communities. Your point contribution to support AARP Foundation, AARP's charitable affiliate, is a gift of hope for seniors who may feel forgotten and without options. For seniors struggling to meet their basic needs, your point contribution is a lifeline.

AARP Contribution.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP