CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

I don't understand 🤔

Karyn
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Back on August 1, 2022, there was a 'discussion' about the release of a Hooters gift card. (see REF: above) 😂

Social Butterfly

👍😍!!!!THANKS!!!!🤗👏

To everyone who keeps this feed going with updates to what's available... Yippee yip You all rock... with getting emails of posts it truly saves time wading through long lists of Rewards items & anytime I can avoid that 'see more' button I'm delighted & grateful... So HUGE THANKS!! .... to all who keep all feeds alive by providing much needed & appreciated info ...

@andrewtoo@mi4090@HokiePoq@KellytheBelly@OneDayMatisyahu@Karyn8@Therapist4u@garyfish49@Jason2020LovesKellyplus anyone/all missed

I too as Andrew & others usually given Kudos to posts that helped me... agree all deserve Kudos So GREAT BIG KUDOS TO ALL!

Kudo button drives me wee bit nuts most always will take me to who kudo few times b4 hit just way needs

Wild thinking on what Allen said about 100's 1000's views I've not often paid attention to that info... but looking here at my original post that started this feed... in less than 2 years 143,887+ views & 588+ replies ....Wow truly shows all who have helped us along the way Thanks!

As Kelly mentioned hope all can be Social Butterfly soon... truly don't know if they keep tabs on that anymore.... seems many are stuck at levels been for few years from time was lots discussions about it and being told changing that program?¿?¿ 🤷‍♀️

All are🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 beautiful social Butterflies 🦋🦋🦋🦋

🎄Have a beautiful blessed Holiday Season everyone🎆

Ginger ; )

Bronze Conversationalist

Old Navy.............Gift Card..............Sold Out
$10.00 Value .............21,000 Points
😎
Honored Social Butterfly

December 2022 EC:

Members Only
Amazon.com Gift Card Sold Out
25,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only Sold Out
Domino's Gift Card
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
IHOP Gift Card Sold Out
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Target GiftCard Sold Out
22,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Ulta Gift Card  Sold Out
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Kohl's e-Gift Card Sold Out
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Seems to be working smoothly this time! 🙂 <<< Nahhhh, the quizzes are not taking. Grrrrrrrr.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I too feel that those who email us and those that post on the community page Deserve KUDOS. I just have this itch that that won't go away. When AARP post a $10 gift card for points, it should be for members only. Also I'm just disappointed with this money hungry organization that offer most these $5 gift cards for points for members only . I don't think 2023 is going to be any better. They've gotten a powerful marketing ($$$$$) company running these games. Members don't have any say that would be beneficial to the 50+ Organization that is suppose to be looking out for our well being. Please don't get me wrong. I'm only referring to the AARP Rewards program. AARP has a lot of other benefits and programs. But I thought that would listen to what their members had to say. I'm just saying

Concerned Member
Social Butterfly

For more than a year I gave KUDO's under this topic when a forum member posted a points only deal that I liked...Such as an Amazon, Walmart, Target deal, etc. I thought it was, in part, a "popularity KUDO" for the reward offered by the Program rather than the effort, attention and time the user spent to post a new points only deal in this topic.

-

I have had a change of heart.

-

Now, I give KUDO's under this topic because a member posts about any new deal available for points only. I appreciate the time that the user took to post any points only deal to this topic. And, I get an email notification of the post to this topic. Who knows when I will want or need a $5 candle points only deal, as a (rather bad...he he) example.

-

Watching the online catalog for new deals and posting it here should be rewarded with a KUDO.

-

My two cents...

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

AMEN to that Andrew!!!! This 24/7 caregiver really appreciates when you folks do this, hopefully I will be able to catch one for you all once in a while!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Out of all the 'Social Butterflies,' you are the most interactive with us, 'newbies.' haha Anyway, thanks for being uber nice. Maybe someday, we'll be 'Social Butterflies,' too. (this may take many moons) 🙂

Conversationalist

Tourister Pack

12,000 Points

$10 Value

• Black nylon material
  • Double front pocket design
  • 43" adjustable waist strap with quick release buckle
  • Spacious main compartment

Limit 1 per person.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Received the 'Tourister Pack' today (01/06/2023). Here are some pictures of it. Approx. dims are: 11½ x 6½. Has 2 front pockets, one zips, the other is a Velcro closure. There are two more compartments that zip (to include the main compartment). There are a total of (4) four compartments. Nice adjustable cross-body! Lays nicely against the body. 🙂

IMG_20230106_144904.jpgIMG_20230106_144941.jpgIMG_20230106_111528.jpgIMG_20230106_145011.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, Kelly, for the photos of the Tourister Pack.   Do you remember when your order was placed?  I am still waiting for my order that was placed at end of Nov. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The same day that @Karyn8  made the post, 11/28/2022. 🙂 

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, Kelly.  I also ordered on 11/28/22, so I look forward to receiving it.  Appreciate all of your photos!

Bronze Conversationalist

My Notes: I had already redeemed three gift cards for the month (the limit); but was able to redeem this physical item just now. 👍 It does ask to confirm your address.

Got a confirmation e-mail within minutes. "This is a confirmation of your recent order from AARP Rewards. Your item should arrive in 2–3 weeks." Ship to: my home

Oh, it's ...Members Only.... Redemption

So, if you've already reached your three limit you can still get this item.

They sometimes call this a 'fanny pack' or 'waist/ hip bag' which can hold your keys, wallets, receipts, glasses, etc.

😎  Update 12-23-22 - Received today 25 days - 3+ weeks; thru US Postal service.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for info, took a while to find your post.  Are you saying there are times one can get more than 3 items a month?  I think I experienced this once, just thought it was a fluke.  What might trigger being able to redeem more than 3 items?  Usually I try to get the 3 in ASAP, sometimes I forget and try for something and get the message saying you have already gotten 3 items.  Knowing I might be able to get an additional item is always a plus.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Clarification: I had already redeemed 3 digital gift cards ( the Limit ) by then,  and this is redeeming my first 'physical item' = this is possible.

It appears there is a 3 limit on 'digital gift cards' and a 3 limit on 'physical items' - @ per month.

Some other member posted she had redeemed 3 physical items during that 'holiday hunt special' a few months ago - and tried to get a 4th physical item and 'was not able to.'

😎  There is a 3 limit on 'digital gift cards' but you can get up to 3 'physical items' - in addition.

Trusted Contributor

Ha!  Just got two magazines in addition to the 3 gift cards.  Wish the info on AARP were clearer about this.  Not that I need more stuff but hey, free is free, especially when we earn all these points....

Trusted Contributor

I will have to try this.  Assuming I can find 3 of each that interest me....with 2 million points I have to use it up some way....sweepstakes seem to be the go to.  I have won one sweepstakes, ironically, I started entering without reading and after a few days of entering for this one item, I realized it was nothing I could use so stopped entering.  And then I won it.  Oh well, it made a nice gift.  It was a Kinoo.  I've gotten instant win a handful of times but nothing else otherwise.  And often times the instant win is another of those things I accidentally entered but realized it was not near me or something I did not use, and I win it.  But I have won other times of things I actually use.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @OneDayMatisyahu & @Jason2020LovesKelly & @naxos & @KellytheBelly & @Karyn8 & @HokiePoq

& @rednexsrus .... & everyone else who’s trying to keep us updated on the here today.... gone... a few minutes later offers! LOL 😊

I thought ...well... what the hel...P! 😃

Easy Breezy Tote 12,000 Points $10 Value

Alright... might as well grab something of value....before the end of the month ....however lame....& came back like 5 minutes later & ...BOOM... SOLD OUT!

😟☹️😩

I mean....Here we are trying to get these pitiful measly $5 or $10 GCs!!.....& even then...they’re often gone before we get a chance to redeem them!!  😒

Anyway ......Hope y’all have a good week!

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, hey! 😉 (sorry for the delayed response)

Silver Conversationalist

& thanks to cool peeps like @garyfish49 😄😹

Silver Conversationalist

I’d be remiss if I didn’t add others...

like @andrewtoo 🙃

andrewtooandrewtoo

Conversationalist

Shameless KUDO entered... 

... how could I resist?!?

😉

Silver Conversationalist

@garyfish49 hahaaaa 😃

Actually I appreciate that....as sometimes when making lots of posts...with 100s & even 1000s of views each.....& when not 1 member replies or kudos...it’s like some are being stingy or even intentionally withholding their positivity...anyway Denise & I say

KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!

KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Christmas Tree Shop Gift Card

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Conversationalist

Members Only

Amazon.com Gift Card

26,000 Points
$5 Value

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Gold Conversationalist

Macy's $10

Members' Only!

24,000 points

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Macy's E-Gift Card   Sold Out
24,000 Points
$10 Value
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP