CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Bronze Conversationalist

Clarification: I had already redeemed 3 digital gift cards ( the Limit ) by then,  and this is redeeming my first 'physical item' = this is possible.

It appears there is a 3 limit on 'digital gift cards' and a 3 limit on 'physical items' - @ per month.

Some other member posted she had redeemed 3 physical items during that 'holiday hunt special' a few months ago - and tried to get a 4th physical item and 'was not able to.'

😎  There is a 3 limit on 'digital gift cards' but you can get up to 3 'physical items' - in addition.

Trusted Contributor

Ha!  Just got two magazines in addition to the 3 gift cards.  Wish the info on AARP were clearer about this.  Not that I need more stuff but hey, free is free, especially when we earn all these points....

Trusted Contributor

I will have to try this.  Assuming I can find 3 of each that interest me....with 2 million points I have to use it up some way....sweepstakes seem to be the go to.  I have won one sweepstakes, ironically, I started entering without reading and after a few days of entering for this one item, I realized it was nothing I could use so stopped entering.  And then I won it.  Oh well, it made a nice gift.  It was a Kinoo.  I've gotten instant win a handful of times but nothing else otherwise.  And often times the instant win is another of those things I accidentally entered but realized it was not near me or something I did not use, and I win it.  But I have won other times of things I actually use.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @OneDayMatisyahu & @Jason2020LovesKelly & @naxos & @KellytheBelly & @Karyn8 & @HokiePoq

& @rednexsrus .... & everyone else who’s trying to keep us updated on the here today.... gone... a few minutes later offers! LOL 😊

I thought ...well... what the hel...P! 😃

Easy Breezy Tote 12,000 Points $10 Value

Alright... might as well grab something of value....before the end of the month ....however lame....& came back like 5 minutes later & ...BOOM... SOLD OUT!

😟☹️😩

I mean....Here we are trying to get these pitiful measly $5 or $10 GCs!!.....& even then...they’re often gone before we get a chance to redeem them!!  😒

Anyway ......Hope y’all have a good week!

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, hey! 😉 (sorry for the delayed response)

Gold Conversationalist

& thanks to cool peeps like @garyfish49 😄😹

Gold Conversationalist

I’d be remiss if I didn’t add others...

like @andrewtoo 🙃

andrewtooandrewtoo

Conversationalist

Shameless KUDO entered... 

... how could I resist?!?

😉

Gold Conversationalist

@garyfish49 hahaaaa 😃

Actually I appreciate that....as sometimes when making lots of posts...with 100s & even 1000s of views each.....& when not 1 member replies or kudos...it’s like some are being stingy or even intentionally withholding their positivity...anyway Denise & I say

KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!

KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Christmas Tree Shop Gift Card

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Conversationalist

Members Only

Amazon.com Gift Card

26,000 Points
$5 Value

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Gold Conversationalist

Macy's $10

Members' Only!

24,000 points

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Macy's E-Gift Card   Sold Out
24,000 Points
$10 Value
Silver Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly 

Do you suppose ALL of these had a zero balance. ? ? 🤯 😢

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

I hit mute, did it work? Right click, then, click mute. Super weird stuff.

Honored Social Butterfly

? What on EARTH do you mean? Please do clarify. 

Adam Sandler: Lunch Lady Land - SNL https://youtu.be/VY14zcUM9SI

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Easy Breezy Tote

12,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I got this a few weeks ago.  Using it as a gym bag.  Pocket on outside handy but I will likely add another to the opposite side, to carry soap, towel etc.  Bag itself is roomy enough for swim suit, sandals etc.  Not sure how it would hold up to possible weight and awkwardly sized items from shopping.

Honored Social Butterfly

@naxos Received the Easy Breezy Tote on Jan 4th. Here are some pictures of it. Approx. dims are: 15 x 18½ x 4½. 🙂 

IMG_20230103_134004.jpg

Front PocketFront Pocket

IMG_20230103_134021.jpg

IMG_20230103_134501.jpg

IMG_20230103_134058.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

It was just released, and it would take about a month to receive. Probably have some input in the new year. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

They brought it back! Sweet! Thanks! 🙂

Okay, seems when you click 'Redeem' if it takes you to the log-in screen, just log-in, go to 'Redeem' and it will ask if the address is correct, and something else, eventually it will go through. 🤓 

Silver Conversationalist

Member's Only:  $5 Target for 25,000 points!

Super Contributor

@JoLo49 

hi JoLo,

have you noticed that the points required to redeem for the $5 GC's have increased quite a bit lately ? 25000 pts for Target is pretty expensive, right up there with Amazon.

Admin is increasing the points required for their gift cards but won't do jack about the measly $ value of those gift cards. 😫 😫

Silver Conversationalist

I agree, 25,000 points for Target is too high.  Despite the high points, AARP members continue to jump at the chance to redeem and it's already sold out.  I  don't think AARP will ever lower the points for the more popular gift cards. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I do agree with you but since the cards like Target and Amazon sell out quickly why would they lower the number of points. It is supply and demand working here not affection from AARP to the seniors they serve. 

Karyn
Conversationalist

Members Only
Columbia Sportswear gift card
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Conversationalist

Banana Republic Gift Card  Sold Out

22,000 Points

$10 Value

Non-Member

Rewards Terms

Terms and Conditions
Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and, Athletae Gift Cards are issued by and represent an obligation of Direct Consumer Services (“DCS”). The eGiftCard may be redeemed for merchandise at any Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and, Athleta location, including Outlet and Factory stores. The eGiftCard may also be redeemed online for merchandise at gap.com, gapfactory.com, oldnavy.com, bananarepublic.com, brfactory.com and, athleta.com. If you return merchandise originally purchased with an eGiftCard, any refund will be issued in the form of a plastic gift card issued by DCS which may be used at any of these stores or online. Any merchandise purchased with an eGiftCard is subject to the applicable store or online return policies. Purchases will be deducted from the amount of this eGiftCard until the value reaches zero. This eGiftCard may not be used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied as payment on any account. You may not use an eGiftCard to purchase other eGiftCards. Value may not be added to this card, new card purchase required for additional value. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Restricted to use in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. Void if resold or transferred for value. By purchasing this eGiftCard, you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement. Limit 5 eGift Cards redeemable per online transaction.

1-800-BRSTYLE. No replacement cards will be issued without original receipt.

At least it's not... you know...

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @Jason2020LovesKelly

Thank you for your post!

I was looking thru the “points only” items..... & of course ....it’s mostly the same ol sh....

ip LOL 😸

I had already scrolled past the yellow BR Gift Card.... as it looked just like the yellow BR instant win

Finally snagged my 1st $10.00 Gift Card in months..... 💲💰💲

I feel ....like so many others...that $10.00 should be the MINIMUM Gift Card value....with some $25.00 & $50.00 Gift Cards available throughout the month...

& how about from retailers we could really use...like... oh say....WALMART!

Sadly....by now $100.00 Gift Cards are a thing of the past ☹️...before they ruined the rewards program with this current post-beta problem-ridden wonky website! 😒

I sure hope 2023 will see this AARP Rewards site drastically improve!

Take care Jason! 🖖👍✌️ ☮️ ~Allen

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

What ^^^HE^^^ said!!

Wonder of wonders, I was able to snag a $10 Points-Only Gift Card that's available to "anyone"... more than 3.5 hours after it was first announced here by Jason! Usually the NON-MEMBER masses have scooped up the higher-dollar GC's within an hour or two of posting.

I have to keep reminding myself of the benefits of AARP membership... obviously, it rarely includes preferred-member status in the Rewards Program. YMMV.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP