CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Silver Conversationalist

@JoLo49 

Hi JoLo

Am I not surprised, 12/21/22  CVS Members Only $5 gift card for 23,000 points.
Just last week on Friday 12/16/22 @Jason2020 posted a CVS $5 Members Only gift card for,  wait for it,   11,000 points. 
In just 6 days the price increased over 100 %.
There is definitely something wrong with that picture.

I would not be surprised to see another $5 CVS card introduced for

Non-Members for only 5000 points. 
There is nothing honest or fair the way paying members are being treated by this administrator.

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Lucy,

This is a good example of inflation.  Last week, I wasn't able to redeem for the 11K CVS $5 because the link said I already redeemed when I hadn't.  I suspect the 11K CVS $5 could have been a "mistake" and not many were able to redeem for 11K, so it was reintroduced for more than double the points.

JoLo49

Conversationalist

Members Only
DSW Gift Card   SOLD OUT
11,000 Points
$5 Value

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

The Vitamin Shoppe Gift Card

19,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Conversationalist

Members Only

CVS Pharmacy® eGift Card  SOLD OUT

10,000 Points
$5 Value

Conversationalist

Only a few left!

Members Only
Zappos.com e-Gift Card   SOLD OUT
22,000 Points
$10 Value

At least it's not, you know...

Bronze Conversationalist

1-800Baskets.com     Gift Card    Sold Out

$5.00 Value      13,000 Points

😎     This gift card can also be redeemed at any of ---->  1800Flowers.com nine brands.
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Hey Lucy,

I usually subscribe by posting to a topic.  However, I don't know how to get notices of changes to the catalog without checking the catalog directly or, of course, subscribing to this topic.

Most items available for points are not my style.  I'm lucky to scrape by getting 3 five dollar e-gift cards per month that I can actually use.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what to say.

Asking about this topic seems like it is on track, however, it appears that some would censor us because it is not a posting for a new points-only item in the catalog.  But, as they used to say, "it's a free country." (but is it really free anymore?) he he.

Sorry that I am not more help Lucy,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

*💣NOT ABOUT ANY AVAILABLE ITEM💥* 🐎Please feel free to 🏃‍♀️skip🤸‍♀️ over reading further 😉

@andrewtoo @rednexsrus FYI Lucy & Andrew & others interested

As Andrew states Subscribe to this thread (by clicking Subscribe at top of Thread Title) you'll get emails of ANY Posts under this thread

BUT Also if you've got your 'Community settings' under your profile set to get Notifications of ANY Posts UNDER ANY Threads YOU PERSONALLY Post on You'll get email notifications of ANY posts made on that thread you posted on (I assume) til end of time EXAMPLE: I just other day got an Email from someone Kudo'ing & tagging me in a Post I did in 2017... was a nice surprise since that Forum has low volume of posts... nice that thread was alive again & reconnected with someone sharing same experience & interests

Also you can Subscribe to any FORUM (Redemptions/Earn & etc.) by clicking Subscribe at Top of any Forum & can also Unsubscribe to all same way in reverse

Thanks for letting me share... hope it helps... As a newbie long ago I was lost how things worked if not for Fellow Helpful 🧚‍♀️Angels🧚‍♂️ I most likely still be lost... So thanks to all who ask for help & All those who provide help... we're all spokes in the wheel of life that makes it all work! 

🐪Happy Hump Day 🐫

Ginger  ;  )

Silver Conversationalist

@gm5271 

Appreciate the 411 Ginger

Thanks

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

GoodTrust Animated Portraits

10,000 Points$2 Value

GoodTrust Animated Portraits allow you to bring a photo to life in a way you’ve never experienced before with animation, songs, or stories that creates an engaging and interactive memory to share with someone. Enjoy one complimentary animation of a favorite photo and be amazed.

Karyn
Silver Conversationalist

MEMBERS ONLY:  Barnes & Noble $10 for 22,000 points.

Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

Kelly,

Exactly Kelly!  If I am sitting on the fence about a points only item then your "only a few left" posts have helped me to redeem in time (because of the email notification of your posts).  And at times, I have not had to go to the rather jumbled "Catalog" just to find one of these items (that I'm not sure that I really want) sold out or worse yet was just GONE (several times this has helped me).  If the item is gone it is just frustrating.  I could try to watch the catalog as closely as you do, Kelly, but I can't and many of us just don't have the time.  However, our email will show the activity and content of your posts and all posts about availability of items are welcome in a topic named "LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!" in my, probably less than, humble opinion.

I love that these posts go straight to my email!  I don't have to go to the forum to read a post.

Kelly and all posters that give us information about the latest available points only items, thank you for your hard work!

Everyone has their own opinion; At least your posts are in the spirit of the topic.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Hi Andrew

I am like you and prefer to receive an email notice when some one post about a new points only gift card added to the catalog but I am still having difficulty with the settings.

I subscribed to the topic named "LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!" but I get emails posted in REDEMPTIONS and hardly any of the new points only gift cards available that have been added to the catalog which are of interest to me. Any suggestions to fixing this

Thanks 

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

↓ BUMP! ↓

Only a few left!
Members Only
The Popcorn Factory Gift Card
  Sold Out
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Popcorn has never tasted so good. Delighting the world with popcorn for over 35 years, our innovative flavors provide unforgettable snacking experiences. We infuse our popcorn with great taste and flavor, including real butter, cheddar, caramel, and chocolate. The Popcorn Factory gifts in a variety of exclusively designed tins are perfect for birthdays, congratulations, holidays and so much more. Share the fun! This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.

Rewards Terms

The Gift Card and Gift Certificate is a prepaid payment device that comes with a set dollar value. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card. The Gift Card and Gift Certificate has no associated service fees and no expiration date. The Gift Card and Gift Certificate can be used at brands, retail stores, web sites and on phone orders, as listed at 1-800 Flowers eGiftCards. We reserve the right to require credit card or alternate non-promotional payment method information for verification purposes, even if the Gift Card or Gift Certificate fully covers the transaction order total. We do not allow the purchase of a Gift Card with another Gift Card, Gift Certificate, Savings Pass, Appreciation Award, Award Card, or Rewards Pass. One gift card per order online, please call the specific phone lines listed at 1-800 Flowers eGiftCards.

Periodic Contributor

Hello

I have found this topic to be invaluable to me for NEW redemption possibilities. I am hoping you can only add NEW items. It is much harder to keep scrolling down through your OLD items to find anything NEW. Formerly, just a quick glance at the top could tell me everything I needed.

I hope I have not offended you with my viewpoints.

Thanks for reading this.

Gold Conversationalist

@sl75349320   This is what I was trying to hint at....and am violating my own preference by posting this.  Every post in this thread goes to all who follow in their emails.   This should be limited to NEW listings, not chit chat like I'm doing right now or anything else.  We can see sold out for ourselves.    I too do not want to offend anyone and appreciate all the work some have put into this.   But it is a problem to have one's email full of notices you're compelled to check out just in case it might be something new.   Thanks and apologies to anyone I've offended by making this request.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sl75349320  Not offended at all. This thread should also apply to new/changes to the existing availability. If something had changed status to 'Only a Few Left,' how does it hurt to post that this is taking place. It is a NEW status. Some members come here first to see what's available, so they'd be informed, if sitting on the fence about a specific item, about that item close to being, 'Sold Out.' It should be useful information for the community. Thanks! 🙂

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

↓ BUMP! ↓

Only a few left!

Members Only
Cost Plus World Market Gift Card   Sold Out 
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Rewards Terms

Present this card at time of purchase; the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. Good at any World Market location or online at worldmarket.com. This gift card is redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash, except where required by law. For details, see www.worldmarket.com. If requested, cash refunds will be provided for low balance gift cards as required by state law. There are no service fees or expiration dates connected with the use of this card. Card cannot be redeemed until activated. World Market is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.

For balance information, locations, and hours visit us at worldmarket.com. This gift card is issued by Gift Card Value Service, LLC.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

$5 Bed Bath and Beyond

Members Only

14,000 Points.

And a thank you to @gm5271 for starting this thread.  I get excited when I see a notification in my inbox.    And thanks to everyone whose post contains a reward, no problem with duplicates as several will see a new thing at the same time.

Honored Social Butterfly

This item has 'Sold Out.'

Silver Conversationalist

Hey @HokiePoq 😃

When I got here I thought great...BED BATH & BEYOND....something of value ....but of course it was SOLD OUT 😦..... WAH WAH WAH 😒

SOLD OUT.JPG

Honored Social Butterfly

↓ BUMP! 

Only a few left!

1-800Baskets.com® Gift Card  Sold Out
20,000 Points
$5 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

↓ BUMP! 

Only a few left!

Members Only
IHOP Gift Card
  Sold Out
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Cost Plus World Market Gift Card  Sold Out
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Rewards Terms

Present this card at time of purchase; the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. Good at any World Market location or online at worldmarket.com. This gift card is redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash, except where required by law. For details, see www.worldmarket.com. If requested, cash refunds will be provided for low balance gift cards as required by state law. There are no service fees or expiration dates connected with the use of this card. Card cannot be redeemed until activated. World Market is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.

For balance information, locations, and hours visit us at worldmarket.com. This gift card is issued by Gift Card Value Service, LLC.

Social Butterfly

Sorry this was posted 12/7/22 by @OneDayMatisyahu 

It looked "new" to me...duh!

Members only

buybuy BABY® eGift Card

11,000 Points
$5 Value

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

I'd rather have 2 notification of the same thing instead of missing out so no worries.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

The AARP Holiday Rewards Hunt ends Friday, December 9, 9AM Eastern. 

Maybe this will help somebody...

DISCOVER: 20022 Clear Storage Caddy
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20022clearstoragecaddy/

EARN: 20023 Shoe-In Tote
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20023shoeintote/

REDEEM>NEAR YOU: 20024 Craftsman Tote
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/20024craftsmantote/

CONNECT: 10316 Zappos.com e-Gift Card *
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/10316zapposcomegiftcard/

ABOUT: 10148-7 CVS Pharmacy® eGift Card *
https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/10148-7cvspharmacygiftcard/

*CVS and Zappos are subject to change once they are Sold Out, and replaced with a new gift item/card.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Introducing! >>> 🌟 The 'Sold Outs' 🌟 <<<

Sold Out
Members Only
Target GiftCard
25,000 Points
$5 Value

Sold Out
Members Only
REI gift card
23,000 Points
$10 Value

Sold Out
Members Only
Papa John's eGift Card
15,000 Points
$5 Value

6939040842b13f77ef306559cd33237f.jpg

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Target GiftCard   Sold Out
25,000 Points
$5 Value
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP