CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Silver Conversationalist

REI  $10 gift card for 23,000 points now available for members only.

Regular Contributor

New Holiday Hunt item  (replacing the Home Depot card)

CVS Pharmacyยฎ eGift Card

10,000 Points

$5 Value

Members Only

Direct Link:

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/10148-7cvspharmacygiftcard/ 

Super Contributor

Thanks so much!!!  The direct link really helped!

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a few left!

Chuck E. Cheese Gift Card    Sold Out
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a few left!
Saks 5th Avenue Gift Card   Sold Out
24,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a few left!
Members Only
Bertucciโ€™sยฎ Gift Card   Sold Out
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

New!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution, Brought to you by Chevrolet

4,000 Points Contribution (This is still available, as of 01022023)

Physical Item

Members Only

Collapsible Car Cooler  Sold Out
12,000 Points
$10 Value

The Insulated Car Cooler keeps drinks and snacks cool while on the go. Lightweight cooler pops open for use and collapses flat for storage. Zippered lid keeps the cold in. Convenient carry handles make it easy to grab and go. 

NOTE: Having trouble redeeming this item, so if anyone could share their experiences about whether they have been able to redeem or not, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not maxed out on my monthly redemptions. ๐Ÿ™‚
Bronze Conversationalist

After seeing your first problem posting I went looking for it and 'I was able to see proper' Redeem Button - but I wasn't going to get it thou. You may need to log- out and re-log in; I think it will still be available for a little bit of time. Side question - have you ever gotten this item once before in the past/ way past?

Update:  Nearing the end of Dec. I said what the heck and threw some points towards 'redeeming' the Collapsible Car Cooler on Dec 28 - Wednesday.  Confirm my home address, and a few minutes later an email confirmation. ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜Ž   Update 1-2-2023 - The  'Collapsible Car Cooler' is Sold Out.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for your input. No, I have never redeemed this item in the past. I have tried to redeem in a different browser, to no avail. Ho hum. 

Bronze Conversationalist

REI   Gift Card   Members Only       Sold Out

$10.00 Value           23,000 Points 

------------------------------------------------------

Papa John's     eGift Card    Sold Out

$5.00 Value         15,000 Points
-----------------------------------------------------------

buybuy BABY      eGift Card        Members Only   Sold Out

$5.00 Value          11,000 Points
---------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Item

New -  Collapsible   Car Cooler     Members Only   

$10.00 Value       12,000 Points

๐Ÿ˜Ž

( My Side Notes:  they finally fixed 'that spacing and indentation ' problem in our postings.
But, having problems with the 'points earning/ reporting' - especially with 'Stay Sharp' videos = right place/ wrong display ---> log in again ---> into perpetual - frustration ๐Ÿ˜ซ  
The 450 Point Quizzes - some still have that 'number 4 - glitch/ error' ๐Ÿ˜“
I would have reported these new redemptions earlier, but was still 'frustrating myself' earning my points )
Regular Contributor

SOLD OUT

You got exclusive access to a $5 Home Depot gift card offer for 16,000 points only available to our Holiday Hunters!

Contributor

Does anyone know if these holiday redemptions are counting towards the monthly 3 rewards redemption limit? I know the verbiage says it does, but I am wondering if that's really the case.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Yes. It wouldn't let me redeem Amazon or Starbucks. Said I had met my 3 rewards limit for the month.

Conversationalist

I think it's taking the place of the Starbucks card. Zappo $10 I believe is where the Amazon card was found. 

Karyn
Conversationalist

I never even got to SEE the eBay Points-Only GC.

Let me guess... it was available to non-members as well as members.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I don't think there was an ebay card today.The one above was the original post that started this thread back in Feb.

Conversationalist

Doh!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

There is a $10 amazon gift card for 12,000 points in the holiday hunt and a $5 Starbucks for 10,000 points .Also 3 other gift items,tote,etc

Conversationalist

@TheSuzyQand @H967349 AARP Rewards>'Connect'. See gift box at bottom of page. Open to reveal: 22,000 Zappos 10.00.

I think this is the replacement for the 'Sold Out' Amazon. Could be wrong, but I could not locate Amazon any longer.

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Trusted Contributor

After they "worked to get more inventory" I guess they replaced with Zappos cards for 10,000 more points so I just went and got that.  This hunt is supposed to go until Friday so perhaps they will just keep replacing as things sell out???

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I couldn't find the amazon box?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I couldn't even find the gift box for the Amazon card. I found the other 4. Where was the gift box?

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Out of Stock. wttt.png

Trusted Contributor

Does that really surprise us??????

Conversationalist

No. Not to mention there is one gift box I cannot open at all (at the very bottom of 'Earn.') Bah humbug.

Trusted Contributor

Are they REALLY "Working on More Inventory"??? I have seen that message before.....

Conversationalist

The one at the top of that page opened for me but the bottom one wouldn't.I think its just there accidentally since the top one does open.

There are five prizes

$10 amazon for 12,000

$5 starbucks for 10,000

Clear Storage Caddy for 7,000
Shoe-In Tote for 9,000 points
Craftsman Tote for 8,000

It would be nice if AARP gave at least one extra redemption rather than it having to count toward the 3 limit.I would think that many don't know to save their redemption for the Holiday Hunt so they will miss out.

*Sorry this was meant to post as a reply to Jason2020*

Regular Contributor

I couldn't even find the gift box for the Amazon card. I found the other 4. Where was the gift box?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

The Amazon Gift Card has Sold Out and is no longer available or seen - but - it was in 'Connect'

It's all in the Rewards Section: from drop down menu.....

1--- About.... $5.00 Starbucks Gift Card-- Sold Out ------10,000 Points

2----Connect......$10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Sold Out ) -----12,000 Points --------> [ $10.00 Zappos gift Card ---22,000 Points.]

3 - Redeem----> Near You......Craftsman Tote-----8.000 Points

4 - Earn.........Shoe-In-Tote........9,000 Points

5 - Discover.......Clear Storage Caddy........7,000 Points

These are All Members Only - Redemption Items - Gift Cards and Physical Items

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Gold Conversationalist

@MemberS2006Thanks for posting. Went to grocery this morning and missed it, of course, as I've missed the past three Amazon offers that came after my (early) bedtime. This was a nice one, too. Wonder if the merchandise items count as redemptions. Wouldn't want to waste mine on those but might redeem if they didn't.

Super Contributor

Top Golf gift card $10 for 22,000 points, NOT Members Only!

Conversationalist

Hooters gift card

13,000 Points$5 Value

Craveable food, ice-cold beer, and all the sports you could possibly watch on wall-to-wall big screen TVs. And letโ€™s not forget the Hooters Girls. Their one-of-a-kind hospitality makes you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. Give the gift that keeps on giving, a Hooters gift card.

Karyn
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP