CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Silver Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly 

Do you suppose ALL of these had a zero balance. ? ? 🤯 😢

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

I hit mute, did it work? Right click, then, click mute. Super weird stuff.

Honored Social Butterfly

? What on EARTH do you mean? Please do clarify. 

Adam Sandler: Lunch Lady Land - SNL https://youtu.be/VY14zcUM9SI

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Easy Breezy Tote

12,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I got this a few weeks ago.  Using it as a gym bag.  Pocket on outside handy but I will likely add another to the opposite side, to carry soap, towel etc.  Bag itself is roomy enough for swim suit, sandals etc.  Not sure how it would hold up to possible weight and awkwardly sized items from shopping.

Honored Social Butterfly

@naxos Received the Easy Breezy Tote on Jan 4th. Here are some pictures of it. Approx. dims are: 15 x 18½ x 4½. 🙂 

IMG_20230103_134004.jpg

Front PocketFront Pocket

IMG_20230103_134021.jpg

IMG_20230103_134501.jpg

IMG_20230103_134058.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

It was just released, and it would take about a month to receive. Probably have some input in the new year. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

They brought it back! Sweet! Thanks! 🙂

Okay, seems when you click 'Redeem' if it takes you to the log-in screen, just log-in, go to 'Redeem' and it will ask if the address is correct, and something else, eventually it will go through. 🤓 

Silver Conversationalist

Member's Only:  $5 Target for 25,000 points!

Super Contributor

@JoLo49 

hi JoLo,

have you noticed that the points required to redeem for the $5 GC's have increased quite a bit lately ? 25000 pts for Target is pretty expensive, right up there with Amazon.

Admin is increasing the points required for their gift cards but won't do jack about the measly $ value of those gift cards. 😫 😫

Silver Conversationalist

I agree, 25,000 points for Target is too high.  Despite the high points, AARP members continue to jump at the chance to redeem and it's already sold out.  I  don't think AARP will ever lower the points for the more popular gift cards. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I do agree with you but since the cards like Target and Amazon sell out quickly why would they lower the number of points. It is supply and demand working here not affection from AARP to the seniors they serve. 

Karyn
Conversationalist

Members Only
Columbia Sportswear gift card
16,000 Points
$5 Value

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

Banana Republic Gift Card  Sold Out

22,000 Points

$10 Value

Non-Member

Rewards Terms

Terms and Conditions
Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and, Athletae Gift Cards are issued by and represent an obligation of Direct Consumer Services (“DCS”). The eGiftCard may be redeemed for merchandise at any Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and, Athleta location, including Outlet and Factory stores. The eGiftCard may also be redeemed online for merchandise at gap.com, gapfactory.com, oldnavy.com, bananarepublic.com, brfactory.com and, athleta.com. If you return merchandise originally purchased with an eGiftCard, any refund will be issued in the form of a plastic gift card issued by DCS which may be used at any of these stores or online. Any merchandise purchased with an eGiftCard is subject to the applicable store or online return policies. Purchases will be deducted from the amount of this eGiftCard until the value reaches zero. This eGiftCard may not be used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied as payment on any account. You may not use an eGiftCard to purchase other eGiftCards. Value may not be added to this card, new card purchase required for additional value. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Restricted to use in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. Void if resold or transferred for value. By purchasing this eGiftCard, you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement. Limit 5 eGift Cards redeemable per online transaction.

1-800-BRSTYLE. No replacement cards will be issued without original receipt.

At least it's not... you know...

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @Jason2020LovesKelly

Thank you for your post!

I was looking thru the “points only” items..... & of course ....it’s mostly the same ol sh....

ip LOL 😸

I had already scrolled past the yellow BR Gift Card.... as it looked just like the yellow BR instant win

Finally snagged my 1st $10.00 Gift Card in months..... 💲💰💲

I feel ....like so many others...that $10.00 should be the MINIMUM Gift Card value....with some $25.00 & $50.00 Gift Cards available throughout the month...

& how about from retailers we could really use...like... oh say....WALMART!

Sadly....by now $100.00 Gift Cards are a thing of the past ☹️...before they ruined the rewards program with this current post-beta problem-ridden wonky website! 😒

I sure hope 2023 will see this AARP Rewards site drastically improve!

Take care Jason! 🖖👍✌️ ☮️ ~Allen

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

What ^^^HE^^^ said!!

Wonder of wonders, I was able to snag a $10 Points-Only Gift Card that's available to "anyone"... more than 3.5 hours after it was first announced here by Jason! Usually the NON-MEMBER masses have scooped up the higher-dollar GC's within an hour or two of posting.

I have to keep reminding myself of the benefits of AARP membership... obviously, it rarely includes preferred-member status in the Rewards Program. YMMV.

Conversationalist

Yeah, I did a double-take, too! I don't remember 100 gift cards, but I do know that things aren't nearly the same as to when I first joined.

I feel like fast-forwarding to 2023 just the same yet I am trying to enjoy what's left of 2022. Hopefully no disappointments. 😉  ~See ya. 

Conversationalist

Still, just like with the guides from yesterday, tried to redeem this, and received, 'Please provide a valid mailing address in the 50 United States or D.C.' My address is up-to-date, and no matter how many times I click redeem, I get the same run-around. FYI @AARPJanelleM !!! Can I please get some insight on these issues (RE the 2 new guides from yesterday -- still cannot access them, or understand if they will be shipped to me and/or cannot get to an online view of them. Now, the redeem error issue with the tote!)... can you please acknowledge? Thank you!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New!

Members Only
Easy Breezy Tote  Removed to fix errors 11-16-2022
12,000 Points
$10 Value

At least it's not... you know...

Conversationalist

Jason, check your redemption history and see if they deducted the points. If it's deducted you got the item.  I got the same loop regarding my address so it's an AARP glitch.

Karyn
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi. Nope, no deductions. I gave up once I read a post from Janelle simply stating the tote had been removed to fix the errors. However, the guides have not been fixed because I cannot access them at all. I do have redemption history for both guides from yesterday. Have no clue what they look like because I have no access. This was never addressed, unfortunately, nor have other members come in here to state they, too, have had issues. All I know is that the tote redemption had been removed to get fixed. Thanks!  https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/2-NEW-Holiday-Thrive-Guides/m-p/2469143/highlight/true#M607... 

Honored Social Butterfly

This item has been removed. After 40 minutes of trying to redeem it, they had better bring it back. Also, noticed the stemless wine glasses have been removed as well, seems any 'Physical Item' has been removed. 🤔

Conversationalist

Members Only
The Popcorn Factory Gift Card
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Rewards Terms

The Gift Card and Gift Certificate is a prepaid payment device that comes with a set dollar value. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card. The Gift Card and Gift Certificate has no associated service fees and no expiration date. The Gift Card and Gift Certificate can be used at brands, retail stores, web sites and on phone orders, as listed at 1-800 Flowers eGiftCards. We reserve the right to require credit card or alternate non-promotional payment method information for verification purposes, even if the Gift Card or Gift Certificate fully covers the transaction order total. We do not allow the purchase of a Gift Card with another Gift Card, Gift Certificate, Savings Pass, Appreciation Award, Award Card, or Rewards Pass. One gift card per order online, please call the specific phone lines listed at 1-800 Flowers eGiftCards.

Conversationalist

(2) NEW Holiday Thrive Guides:

New!
Holiday Thrive Guide: Game Edition
5,300 Points
$8 Value

New!
Holiday Thrive Guide: Feasts & Treats Edition
5,300 Points
$8 Value

I am assuming these are only e-guides, right? Doesn't state if hard copy or soft copy.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Note to @AARPJanelleM  -- I received redemption confirmation for both of these guides via email (11-15-2022) but when I click the "'Get your reward" link it re-directs me to the rewards page. I have no idea what these look like. Also, are these only e-guides or will members receive a hard copy via mail? It should probably state this in the description because there's some confusion. My main problem is that I cannot view them. All of the links provided to view them re-direct me to the rewards page. Thanks. 

Gold Conversationalist

Groupon $10 up now  5:27 p.m. EST

20,000 points, open to all

Conversationalist

I feel I am speaking for the vast majority of MEMBERS when I say that only the $5 Gift Cards should be made available to NON-MEMBERS. GC's with a value of $10 and up should be reserved for dues-paying MEMBERS of AARP. Period, end of discussion.

Silver Conversationalist

BURLINGTON  - $10 value for 16,000 points

Conversationalist

AMC Theatres Gift Card

14,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Conversationalist

Only a few left!  Sold Out

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Members Only
4-Piece Bamboo Utensil Set  Sold Out
10,000 Points
$9 Value

All made from strong, sturdy bamboo that resists scratching cookware. Included holder keeps everything in a convenient, compact place—ready when you need it.

Limit 1 per person.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP