CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Super Contributor

Thanks!!!  @andrewtoo I hope you can get one of these for 'poking the bear'!!!

Periodic Contributor

Panera Bread GC for $10 just landed in the catalog

WOOHOOWOOHOO

Regular Contributor

thanks ... is my memory failing me or have we been seeing more mid-month pounts only items ???  btw, Panera bread is 20K points .... enjoy !

Honored Social Butterfly

🌵 🌮 Cinco de Mayo is on Sunday, May 5th, 2024. 🌮 🌵

E-GREETING CARD

Cinco de Mayo E-greeting Card: Sombrero

500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones!

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

cinco-de-mayo-sombrero-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD

Cinco de Mayo E-greeting Card: Feliz

500 Points

cinco-de-mayo-feliz-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD

Cinco de Mayo E-greeting Card

500 Points

cinco-de-mayo-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Trusted Contributor

I don’t want this Cinco de Mayo greeting card, but I don’t see it in rewards this morning.  And I did a search for it.  I also do not see the new baby e-greeting card.  Interesting that it was there earlier today.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@11320cs, some items on the catalog are very popular, and they sell fast. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! 👶🏻👶👶🏼👶🏽👶🏾👶🏿

E-GREETING CARD

New Baby E-greeting Card: Son

500 Points

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

new-baby-son-egreeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD

New Baby E-greeting Card: It's a Boy

500 Points

new-baby-boy-egreeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD

New Baby E-greeting Card: It's a Girl

500 Points

E-GREETING CARD

New Baby E-greeting Card: Daughter

500 Points

new-baby-girl-egreeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400 (1).png 

Social Butterfly

@AARPConsumerCare 

Thanks for your response.  However, you are "talking past me" and I don't understand the motivation to do so.  Are you seeking to lesson my concern about gift cards for points not being available for rather long time and I wish that my concern be passed on to those who make them available by posting that gift cards are available for cash?  This very topic is about Points Only offerings, not cash offerings.

Responding that gift cards are available for cash did not address my concern.  I have seen this rhetoric in response to other questions where issues are avoided by @AARPConsumerCare with some type of response to go to the "Daily Deal." 

So, please, be sure to pass on my concern that gift cards for points be made available more often; It really has been a long time.

Thanks so much!

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Hey Andrew! @andrewtoo 🙂

Thanks for taking the time & effort to bring to the ‘powers that be’s attention about the current lack of ANYTHING worthwhile for >>>>POINTS ONLY!!!

If you were answered by Community CON-cierge 😉 WITH ANYTHING BUT WHAT YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT....[AND IN WHAT FORUM ARE WE RIGHT NOW? 🤔 >>> “LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!” (ALSO MUCH THANKS TO GINGER 👍😊 FOR THIS FORUM @gm5271 ) ] it shows a glaring insensitivity to the very community they are supposed to focus on...senior citizens.....(even if they’re now letting anyone in here!)...& as Gary  @garyfish49 has said many times....the POINTS ONLY GIFT CARDS should be for MEMBERS ONLY!!!

Let the “OTHERS” have at it with the crap that’s not even a REWARD! As @HokiePoq mentioned: “the greeting cards, coloring sheets, discount on overpriced jewelry, print outs, etc. as being of any value.” i.e. the “60% off coupon”....

.As I’ve mentioned in multiple posts over the years: DISCOUNTS ARE NOT REWARDS! NOR ARE THE GREETING CARDS THAT CAN BE DOWNLODED FOR FREE AT ANYTIME...PLUS .....to redeem a stupid greeting card...USES 1 OF OUR MEAGER 3 REMDEPTIONS PER MONTH...PLUS WE GIVE UP 500 POINTS!!

I’M SURPRISED THEY DON’T ASK US TO ALSO GIVE UP A WEEKS WORTH OF FOOD TO BOOT!! LOL!!

Anyway... Take care my friend!

☮️  ~Allen  🌈

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Hi Andrew! If you go to the filter and click on search for points only, you may find a larger selection. If you are still seeing limited selection on the cards, delete the cookies, close the browser. I mention this since the cookies get stuck on the old information. AARP also works best on Google Chrome. When I went into do a test on selection, we still had a lot to pick from. I have forwarded your concerns as well. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPConsumerCare   Are you seeing something we're not seeing?  I think most of us don't count the greeting cards, coloring sheets, discount on overpriced jewelry, print outs, etc. as being of any value.  

Conversationalist

The instant rewards aren't very good either, Guitar, golf clubs and threadsup are not what I would want to win.

Karyn
Social Butterfly

Hi @AARPTeri  &  @AARPConsumerCare 

Where are the gift cards for points?

Can you give management a nudge and

let them know that it has been a freakishly

long time since we have had a new gift

card offer on the online catalog?

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Community Concierge

Hi Andrew! Thank you for your feedback. A great way to also get gift cards is thru our Daily Deals. New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. Go to aarp.org/rewards/redeem to discover today's Daily Deal. They go really fast. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Daily Deals sell out in seconds - Call them Seconds Deals - Don't lie to us.   Also Saving $2 on a $10 card or even $3 like the AutoZone is a bit lame - This is just marketing trying to make money.   The Earring ad is marketing.     I gave up on daily deals - Logging in at 11:58, clicking on item as soon as available and in middle of checkout process told there are none available.  That is the experience most of us have.

Regular Contributor

i think they're waiting for the earrings to get sold out 😁

Regular Contributor

c'mon everyone ! let's all blow one of our three points only gifts to get these earrings so we can have something useful to use our final two allocations on !!!! 😁😢😿

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Final two?  Were you lucky enough to get the Panera GC?  Since it was another early offer, it was sold out when I saw it, so I still have 3 left.  And what about those streaming subscriptions that have been around for a long time without selling out? 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I checked out the offer.  If you go to the website, the earring set is selling for 50% off ($69.50).  So… the 60% off coupon will only save you $13.50.  50,000 points to save only an additional $13.50, does not seem like a good use of points.  (In my opinion)

Community Concierge

@k380494p  Here is the offer: 

60% off Coupon: ICE by Jardin CZ Pearl Earrings Set

50,000 Points

$83 Value - Use your 60% off coupon and save $83 on your purchase!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPConsumerCare $83 is 60% off of the retail price of $129.  The website is selling the earrings for $69.50 (50% off).  I sincerely doubt they would give another $83 off.  That would mean that the earrings are free and they would credit me $13.50.  

Community Concierge

@k380494p  Use your 60% off coupon and save $83 on your purchase! - "This coupon code can be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers." So you can purchase from the website for 50% discount - or get the 60% coupon through AARP Rewards for a bigger discount. Thank you!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPConsumerCare  Thank you for the clarification.  That is what I assumed, initially.

My point was that 50,000 points are a lot of points for the small additional discount of $13.50.  (A reply to jd5928561.)

Conversationalist

Why would I blow one of my redemptions on something I can't use and don't want. Thank you for doing just that for us all. 

Karyn
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @jd5928561

Good one....if that’s what they’re waiting for...well...that could be a long wait ...let’s see...if around ½ of the members are men...

not too many of us guys are wearing them !! LOL!

Anyway... Take care!

☮️  ~Allen  🌈

Regular Contributor

since most earring wearing fellas I know wear only one, this gift will go twice as far !!! (still looking for the bright side of this month's points only fiasco !!! if we don't laugh, we'd be crying !)

Bronze Conversationalist

@jd5928561  Might be the worst rewards month ever.  But I will laugh along with you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

60% off Coupon: ICE by Jardin CZ and Pearl Earrings Set

50,000 Points

$83 Value

Use your 60% off coupon and save $83 on your purchase!

The perfect earring set featuring our classic Set round Cubic Zirconia stud earrings and round Freshwater pearl stud earrings.

· 11mm Freshwater Pearl stud earrings. Set in sterling silver. Pierced ear.

· 4 cttw round CZ prong set earring. Set in sterling silver. Pierced ear.

This coupon code can be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Please visit https://jardinjewelry.com/products/cz-and-pearl-set for more information on this product.

ice-by-jardin-earring-set.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

April 2024 Extra Credit (E.C.):

Sorry, folks, everything is all...

Sold Out.gif

The Sold-Outs!

Members Only  Sold Out  [04032024]
Ulta Beauty Gift Card
17,000 Points
$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out  [04022024]
4,000 Points
Contribution

Members Only
Texas Roadhouse® Gift Card
  Sold Out  [04022024]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

JCPenney Gift Card  Sold Out  [04022024]
15,000 Points
$5 Value

T.J. Maxx Gift Card  Sold Out  [04012024]
19,000 Points
$5 Value

Panera Bread® Gift Card  Sold Out  [04012024]
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Walgreens Gift Card  Sold Out  [04012024]
22,000 Points
$5 Value

Welcome! ...

Welcome April.png

🎶  Little April Shower  (From "Bambi"/Soundtrack Version)

April Showers Bring May Flowers.gif

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP