CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Conversationalist

NEW!

Bath & Body Works Gift Card

45,000 Points
$15 Value
Non-Member

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Super Contributor

Look what happens when I take a nap!!  Sold out already but then again non-members could get this one - GRRRRR

Silver Conversationalist

Hi AnneG: 

I guess the ole saying “ you snooze you lose” applies after all. 

I am rethinking my decision of redeeming all 3 of my teeny tiny allocation of monthly rewards from the start of the month during Extra Credit Day, & go back to saving 1 or 2 for use later, as it seems admin is now offering non-members much better rewards later & later in the month. A few months back if you waited for better rewards to appear in the catalog, you ran the risk of not being able to redeem some of them. 

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

I don't understand the reasoning behind Admin's decision to open up the Rewards program to non-member interlopers. Especially when it comes to the more desirable and higher-dollar Points-Only Gift Cards.

Heck, today the $15 B&BW GC that disappeared in a heartbeat is the highest-value GC I've seen in months, and allowing predatory non-members to swoop in en masse and liquidate the limited supply is borderline criminal and certainly a slap in the face of AARP Members who support the organization financially through their annual subscriptions!

Enough! Are you listening, Admin?!?

Silver Conversationalist

GRRRR  I missed it too.  Wished it weren't available to non-members.

Conversationalist

New!
Members Only
Google Play card
24,000 Points
$10 Value

Conversationalist

Members Only
Barnes & Noble Gift Card
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Bronze Conversationalist

Baskin-Robbins  Gift Card ( Card good only toward purchase of Baskin-Robbins or Dunkin’ Donuts products )     Sold Out

$5.00  Value     12,000 Points

Still Available

Lands' End Gift Card -  EC           <-------

$5.00 Value         11,000 Points  

Krispy KremeGift Card- Members Only EC    Sold Out

$5.00 Value       9,000 Points

😎
Conversationalist

Thanks for posting, I appreciate this.

Karyn
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly   Thank you!  I would have missed it without your post.  Had checked several times today but had given up for the day.  One I can use!

Honored Social Butterfly

SOLD OUT 

Sierra Gift Card
25,000 Points
$10 Value
Members Only

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Wow... the Sierra GC sure didn't last long. Members-Only GC's usually stay around for longer than a few hours.

Goes to show that there is a HUGE demand and need for higher-dollar GC's. Are you listening, Admin?

Conversationalist

There is a $5 On the Border eGift Card (includes Chili's & Maggiano's) for 12,000 points.

It is now 7:24 pm CST

Bronze Conversationalist

Updated 3-7   Monday

Lands' End Gift Card -  EC

$5.00 Value  for       11,000 Points  
----------------------------------------------------------

On The Border Gift Card * - Members Only   Sold Out

$5.00 Value  for    12,000 Points
*  (  Includes: Chili’s Grill & Bar, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, and Maggiano’s Little Italy )
-----------------------------------------------

Papa John’s Gift Card  - Members Only (After completing Extra Credit activities)   Gone

$5.00 Value     13,000 Points
--------------------------------------------------------

Ulta Gift Card - Members Only  EC   Sold Out

$5.00 Value      12,000 Points
----------------------------------------------

Krispy Kreme Gift Card - Members Only  EC

$5.00 Value       9,000 Points
---------------------------------------------
Apple Gift Card - Sold Out

😎
Social Butterfly

This appears to be new tonight, Tuesday 3/1

Apple Gift Card (email delivery)

14,000 Points
$5 Value
Members only

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Gap is gone; no way to submit points at 1:21 CT.  Doesn't say Sold Out.

Silver Conversationalist

Struggled to get through the first lesson about that time and soon as I did GAP was "Sold Out" such a joke. Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Regular Contributor

Gap eGiftCard        posted Noon-ish on Monday

23,000 Points
$10 Value

Would be nice to see some Amazon, Target, WalMart, Home Depot, etc cards...

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you, thank you!! 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The Gap $10 Points-Only GC was a rarity... hardly ever see anything but $5 cards now.

And, since the Gap GC was open to non-members, it disappeared in a matter of just a few hours.

Seems to me -- and many others on this Forum -- that the most desirable Rewards should be available to MEMBERS ONLY.

Bronze Conversationalist

Safeway gift card

14,000 Points
$5 Value
Conversationalist

Still available, likely due in part to the fact that this is a Members-Only GC.

Another possible factor is that fewer Members are willing to part with 14,000 points for a measly $5 GC. Inflation in the USA is rampant in many sectors. 

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @TheSuzyQ!  Coincidentally, I need to shop for groceries today, so this was a nice bonus!

Honored Social Butterfly

Ooooh, I got it! Go me! 😉 Thank you, Suzy Q. x

Bronze Conversationalist

Applebee’s® Gift Card

13,000 Points

$5 Value

Bronze Conversationalist

@HokiePoq @rednexsrus A while back, I was wondering the very same thing! I thought maybe the rewards vendor was targeting/filtering certain rewards for certain people. I realized, to my chagrin, that the way I had set my filters was not catching some rewards for points the way it should have. I removed all my filters and I saw the Gift Card everyone was talking about. Has this happened for anyone else too?

Probably, not, as I am sure you are all much smarter and wiser at AARP Rewards than I am lol 😂😂😂

Just a thought that might help someone avoid missing the gift cards I missed!

xo SuzyQ

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks for your 411 tip Suzy but I have tried everything to make these dang filters make sense and the pesky purchase cards still filter in, Just haven't figured how to keep them out when I am looking for something. Oh well, I still ain't buying nothing that HelloWorld offers.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I still get purchase GC's everytime I run my filters. No matter what those pesky purchase cards get in. Arrghhh

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@rednexsrus   Very interesting  I was seeing DSW a little while ago....hope you can if that's one you can use.   I truly hope the current operator and AARP are not playing games with who sees what.  What happened with the prior program was disturbing.   People with lower and higher point values saw different things and the auctions went for vastly different totals.  How anyone thought it was fair for one member to pay, for example, 10K points for a card and another 100K for the same card is beyond me.  But yet that was the way it was.     Targeting some vendors by zip code (if that is going on) could be a response to the constant complaints from those who don't have centain vendors in their area.  That hasn't bothered me as I figure others can use them and not take one I might want, perhaps.  OR it could be marketing strategy by the vendor.   Either way it should be an open process which it apparently is not.  Thanks for making us aware of this issue.

Super Contributor

Interesting theory !!!  🤔  🤔

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP