CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Trusted Social Butterfly

This is SAD😪

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

DSW gift card

12,000 Points
$5 Value
Members Only
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly @RcD316530 

Someone mentioned in an earlier post (probably a few months ago) that some members were seeing "points only" rewards while other members were not.  The suggestion was: that management was directing certain rewards to members particular zip codes and time zones. Hey, with today's technology (algorithms) any thing is possible. 🤔 🤔

My Point !! while they are only $5 GC's (that's all we senior's deserve) the fact remains that RcD saw the DSW @ 10:28 am on 2/21 and you (Kelly) saw the same DSW @ 2:14 pm the same day. for almost 4 hours that we know of. I know for a fact I was on site that day during that period of time and NEVER saw the DSW reward card. Never saw the Domino's GC the day before either, both which I have been saving up for some time.

I am in need of a new pair of shoes and my social security is already stretched pretty slim. 

Just Saying  

lucyp061351
Regular Contributor

DSW is a members only reward (AND IT'S STILL AVAILABLE !) ..... if you are a member, then your point is valid .... if not a member - well, join in ! the rewards alone are worth it for the discounts (regional , nationwide and local coupons !!)

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

good morning ~ DSW 12K = $5 Happy Shopping to all .....

still there - 1-800Flowers.com 12K = $5

Overstock 13K = $5

sold out - Dominos

Regular Contributor

Domino’s Gift Card

12,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only

Would be nice to have more $10+ retailer GCs.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Banana Republic eGiftCard

22,000 Points
$10 Value

Non-Member

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting!

Conversationalist

Still available!

Bronze Conversationalist

Banana Republic eGiftCard   Sold Out

22,000 Points     $10 Value    

😎

Kudos
Views
Super Contributor

BTW these can be used at Gap, Old Navy or Athleta too!!!

Super Contributor

Thanks Kelly!!!  I was able to get one, hope MEMBERS get most of them!

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you I snatched it!

Bronze Conversationalist

New    Member's Only

Kohl’s e-Gift Card$5 Value    Sold Out

14,000 Points

😎
Bronze Conversationalist

New      Member's Only

Papa John’s Gift Card -  $5 Value Sold Out  ~ 2-14 ~ 5:15 pm est

13,000 Points 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still Available:

Overstock Gift Card - $5 Value - Member's Only

13,000 Points
-------------------------------------------------------------

1-800-Flowers.com Gift Card -  $5 Value

12,000 Points

😎
Trusted Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I also stopped trying to get the max daily points when they started expiring.  I get about 3,500 daily just in case something comes up that has value and is needed.

I've been complaining like you and others since R4G.  But I've been retaliated against for my complaints in numerous ways😡.

Happy Superbowl Day,

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090 @gm5271

Kudos, Marylin and Ginger

I agree with both of you on not trying to max out your points every day now.

I count how many IW's I enter along with the number of sweepstakes graveyard entries I make and that is what I earn in points for the day. Sorry, but I am a sucker when I can spend 1000pts for a chance at $1000 bucks.

My odds on the Super Bowl weren't much better. ha ha ha 

Right now that appears to be the best deal we have going with this administrator. 

There has got to be a way we can convince AARP corporate that there are many changes needing to be made in it's failing Rewards Program. I really don't thing they read what we put in the feedback survey's. I for one have quit filling them out for now.There are way too many seniors leaving AARP because of how this management company has treated them.

Just Saying  

lucyp061351
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

I don't get but 3,500 pts per day now, and still have lots of points.  I don't like the $5 gift cards, because they lure you to the store to spend money to get something. 

Very few paying members complain about how they're being treated, and it's sad.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@gm5271  @mi4090 

I think most of us regulars have voiced our complaints.   I have only noted one or two "cheerleaders" who either don't value their time or are grateful for any small reward.   

I used to spend a LOT of time on the site earning points and watching for rewards.   Now it's no point in getting a huge number of points and even those we have will be taken away over time.   I've NEVER won a sweepstakes on the site, either before or after the change to Hello World. In fairness, I never enter every day, just throwing points down the rabbit hole so to speak.  I'd stay up until midnight on the first of the month to get the great $20 cards.   That was before you could only get one.   A free meal in a nice restaurant was great.  Now one gets a $5 card which is really more trouble than it's worth, at least for me, except for Amazon where it goes to my balance.  I read that Lucy does this to other sites, so I might work on trying to find more ways to use the tiny reward cards.....or not.   Definitely not killing myself to get a $5 card that annoys both the cashiers and the people behind me in the checkout line. 

Silver Conversationalist

@HokiePoq 

I could not have said it any better.

If you don't have an online account with these vendors whereby you can add the GC to an account, but have to bring the printed gift cards into the restaurant, thereby in most circumstances annoying the cashier and the waiting line then yeah, avoid the $5 GC's, let the non-members have'em.

A few months ago I had (4) $5 GC's for IHOP. Upon paying for the meal the cashier was noticeably upset and rude as she didn't have a clue how to apply them to the bill, even though simple instructions were printed on the GC. NEVER AGAIN, IHOP does not allow adding GC's to an account or adding to another physical card. I will have to pass on IHOP GC's

Just Saying  

lucyp061351
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Has everyone forgotten the $100 & $50 Weekly Instant Wins, $25 "Points Only" gift cards? 

Why isn't anyone complaining about these $5 "Points Only" cards😡

All members should be posting about their disappointment, or you will soon see $1, 2 & $3 "Points Only" gift cards only.

Don't settle, demand a better program 🤔

Speak Up Rewards Community Warriors!!!

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Contributor

I have complained.  I have asked questions.  I have been totally ignored by AARP.  

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Hi Marylin 

Happy Galentine's Day! 

I feel your 😡😰😈 but accepted & moved on sometime ago from posting about upset after years of it never changing anything....it is what it is & life goes on 😏🤔🤯

I no longer spend day on AARP site as used to & I don't even play all the games used play everyday ... after new Trivia game came along I somehow lost interest in playing or earning game points & felt didn't matter so don't bother earning points everyday... just do simple ones and Weekly News and Promo codes & anything that catches my interest.  

I so enjoyed old days trying get Real Daily Deals Products not just discounted cards been forever since they offered a "freebie" for points daily deal 

Anyways they've lost revenue earnings since myself & maybe others no longer are as devoted as once were.... they even changed/removed $5 amount listed for donations to AARP Foundation been a year since donated points & all the asking for explanation about it from many didn't ever get reply from 'helpers' back in day we used get answers or folks try help at least acknowledged our existence... no longer not that I'm aware 

I have taken notice to a few "Instant Wins" are $15 value vs $10 which is nice if could just win one.... been so long don't recall last time won & I've never won a Sweepstakes since new Rewards used to a few times year... never nothing over $20 value but was cool to win

Good luck with change coming for better.... I'd truly be 😱 shocked 

Rereading my writing guess I'm doing some complaining 😁🥴 here... oh well 

Hope all a great & safe Superbowl Day

Ginger ;  )

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

IHOP Gift Card

12,000 Points
$5 Value
Members Only

I'm not very excited by $5 GC's. But, If you are already accumulating them
or eat at IHOP then it could be useful.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I'm with you, but they are better than nothing !  For overstock and 1-800flowers, they are basically the equivalent of discount coupons, which are plentiful on their websites anyways ... and at least, people can feel like they've "won" something 😉

Regular Contributor

just dropped:

1-800flowers.com 12K for $5

IHOP 12K for $5

overstock.com 13K for $5

enjoy !

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

I got the $5 CVS😊 Don't use this pharmacy, but I was there yesterday because they're the only place in my area that seems to have the Free N95 mask.  Going back to get more mask & find something that I can buy with gift card.

Thanks Andrew😊

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

CVS Pharmacy® eGift Card

15,000 Points
$5 Value
Members Only

If you have one nearby it could be useful, I get a lot of coupons via email from them.  Wish it were $10!

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Sold out!

I don't often check the Rewards offerings as late as midnight... seems like Admin doesn't often post many new listings that late in the day.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

1-800-Flowers.com Gift Card

12,000 Points
$5 Value
non-member too

I'm not very excited about this one, but, a
big flower holiday is coming up and maybe
someone could use a $5 "coupon"? 

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP