CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Conversationalist

Sold out.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Dunkin Gift Card

13,000 points

$5 value

MEMBERS ONLY!!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Michaels Gift Card

13,000 points

$5 value

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Subway® Card

13,000 points

$5 value

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Already sold out!

Even the lowly $5 points-only gift cards don't last long... it's likely only a very few are made available. ☹️

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, to me, it's not even worth it. The slap in the face that continually stings. I don't think I am going to renew next year because of it. I spend too much time doing quizzes and watch videos only for 'chance' winnings. I feel like I am getting nothing in return. Have a good one. 😃

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly I'm disappointed to learn that you're not enjoying all that AARP membership has to offer, Kelly! Your membership includes a long list of carefully selected discounts, products and services. Have you seen them all? www.aarp.org/LearnAboutBenefits We appreciate all feedback related to the AARP Rewards program and we are always here to help if you need anything.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for your input, however, it doesn't really feel like a festive month, thus far, as there are ZERO redeems for points today. All have been deleted, or the one remaining (Chili's), is marked as 'Sold Out.' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Social Butterfly

Members Only!

Safeway gift card

15,000 Points
$10 Value

For those in an area that can use it.
AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Already sold out! 

Must've only been a handful available. ☹️

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Members Only

Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card

24,000 Points
$10 Value

Well, at least it is for $10...
I was able to save three of these since 7/1/21 and now
have $25, including this $10 redemption.  Bed, Bath and Bey. is
sooo expensive!

Take care,
AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

AWESOME Andrew !  😃 😃

I have saved up $25 myself. BBB has been real popular lately with points only cards in the past. Hoping to redeem a few more rewards points before cashing in. I add the e-cards to my account and then order online. 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

@andrewtoo I agree that BB&B can be expensive.  But if you buy discount gift cards on the Rewards page (8% discount) in addition to the free 'for points' redemptions' gift cards, use the 20% off coupon they send you in the mail, and shop with them when they have sales, you can get some good deals.  Also, remember you can use BB&B gift cards at BuyBuyBaby and vice versa.  (Nice if you have grandbabies.)

Super Contributor

I do the same - just bought an Athleta card here since their 20% pre-Black Friday sale is this weekend!

The Bed Bath and Beyonds in my area have a "scratch, dent and return" section where I find a lot of deals, they don't take their coupons for this but I can use the gift cards.  

Super Contributor

Bed Bath and Beyond gift card

24,000 points, $10 value

Members only!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Target gift card

14,000 points, $5 value

Members only!

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Gary

I do like the Target e-cards, just cashed in $25 I have been saving. I really like the grocery items they offer. Ran a little short on $$$ this month and needed to stretch my SSAN. 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I redeemed points for the card, got the confirmation email, but then the page to actually get the card will not open. I get a pic of a crashed rocket and "try again later" message. Later, produces same result. What a ripoff. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CatherineM636768 Here to help! Have you been able to access your gift card? 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes, finally figured out the problem, my internet service has McAfee anti virus protection and it says that the link that AARP sends you to get your gift card is unsafe.  I had to go around it, turned off WiFi and just used data on my phone. I find it very worrisome that an organization like AARP , with all it's "beware and scam alert" articles sends you to an unsafe site to redeem gift cards. Sheesh.

Community Concierge

@CatherineM636768 Glad you got it, Catherine! Rest assured that you are accessing a secure site. Sometimes the anti-virus programs may mistakenly identify these sites as a threat. 

Gold Conversationalist

Oh, no @CatherineM636768 !  I hope customer service can help you with this.   Just got up and the ones I'd want are gone at 7 a.m. EST.  Got a big ZERO in October for first time ever.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Domino's gift card

12,000 points, $5 value

Members only!

Conversationalist

Lowe's gift card

24,000 points, $10 value

Members only!

When I checked the points-only listings 6 hours ago, this offer had not yet been posted. I just now happened to re-check the listings, and it's already SOLD OUT! Must've only been a handful available.

Trusted Contributor

Gary - there is a new CVS Points only this morning for 14,000 points, hope you don't miss out on that one!

Ken

Conversationalist

I missed out ☹️

snooze... lose

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Just checked again, and the Lowe's points-only gift card that quickly sold out isn't even listed anymore. Poof... gone!

Strange goings-on.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yep! It seems, only 'special folk' got to redeem. Yet, most of what sells out stays around for atleast 3 days. Maybe someone from AARP will explain the strange happenings, but don't hold your breath. 😉

Conversationalist

Redbox gift card

13,000 points, $10 value

this is one of the best deals in terms of $$ for points that I've seen in quite a while... hope we'll see more of these $10 and up Points-Only Gift Cards (POGC) going forward

when was the last $25 POGC that was offered? these used to be commonplace a couple years ago... now, the vast majority are $5 gift cards that many of us can't even use

Conversationalist

Hello. Can you please tell me how to use a redbox gift card once redeemed? Thank you! 🙂

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP