CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Social Butterfly

Yippie yip 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🥳👍

I didn't miss out this month

Now Available AMAZON Gift Card $5 for 12,500 points!  Get it while you can they go fast

Yippie have a blessed weekend! 

Ginger  ;  )

Gold Conversationalist

@gm5271   Thanks so much!!    I would have missed it without this heads up.   Not a lot of money but it pays for one of my Kindle reads!

Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

Awesome glad you got one... it was gone in less than 30 minutes from when I saw it 

Was a total surprise there had already been others luckily I happened to check

I missed out last month

I had just placed an Amazon order it applied it as soon as I added to my account  : ) lots points compared to most others but its my fav will always use 

Happy Sunday! 

Ginger  :  )

PS: Curious about something???

Rules state :

"You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month" 

There have been a few cards offered twice this month(Krispy Kreme both same $5 for 9000 points/Bath Body Works- $5 Extra credit one for 12,000 points another for 11,000 points/ Lowe's/ ect)  so I'm wondering has anyone gotten 2 of same? Does THIS apply to only that particular one offer? Or to all from same company? 

Also is anyone really using 1 of their 3 points only redemptions for those magazines?? Personally kinda tired of wading through them last count was a dozen different ones 🤯

Thanks for any info 

Conversationalist

Aéropostale Gift Card
10,000 Points
$5 Value

Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card
25,000 Points
$15 Value

Cold Stone gift card
8,000 Points
$5 Value

Amazon.com Gift Card
12,500 Points
$5 Value

IHOP Gift Card
9,000 Points
$5 Value

Michaels Gift Card
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Krispy Kreme Gift Card
9,000 Points
$5 Value

The Cheesecake Factory Gift Card
11,000 Points
$5 Value

Sling TV eGift Card
48,000 Points
$25 Value

Starz gift card
48,000 Points
$25 Value

Bass Pro Shops Gift Card
11,000 Points
$5 Value

Applebee’s Gift Card
11,000 Points
$5 Value

Bath & Body Works Gift Card
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Foot Locker gift card
6,500 Points
$5 Value

Spotify gift card
25,000 Points
$10 Value

Social Butterfly

@MemberS2006 

Hey thanks a bunch for all that info & writing 

Truly unreal how many offers there are at one time plus the dozen mags 🥴

Wish 🤔we had higher limit than 3 per month Members with loads of points (nnot me) could help them get gone with 5 days left in month feel there's gonna be some leftover... wild

Thanks

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Amazon Gift Card is already gone, in just a matter of a few hours. And this Points-Only deal was 12,500 points for a measly $5 GC. Oh well... at least they didn't charge 24,000 points for a $5 GC, like they did a couple months ago.

Unless you check the Rewards program all day, every day -- or have a bot to do that for you, or have inside information about when new offers will appear -- those of us MEMBERS who only log in once a day will continue to end up on the short end of the stick.

I'll say it again: Non-members should NOT be eligible to participate in Instant Wins, Points-Only gift cards, or Sweepstakes. If this is done, MEMBERS would be much more satisfied with the Rewards program... and imagine how many new members AARP would gain.

Rant over.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@garyfish49 

Hey Gary 

Yep indeed it was gone in less than 30 minutes from when I saw it..... personally I've found it requires alot of checking although the day which is kinda bummer 

Last month the one day I was out and about I missed Amazon 😞 so I've been diligent this month checking all times of day

Once see 2 offers in day I know can go about my business.... but as you say anyone working or busy can miss out. I used to check when do games in morn but that no longer works if I don't wanna miss out on cards I really want (Amazon/ Walmart/ Sam's ect)

I've found the "Latest Points offer" thread to be very helpful can check emails for notices although I got away from posting them all it can help most folks check their emails regularly so be sure to subscribe to thread &/or Forum if you don't already 

I agree with being only for members - which Amazon was (see screenshot of sold out members only) I believe on popular offers there's enough members to get gone fast & it did.... in past we've had times with no offers last few months they've really had alot of offers... with limit of 3 per month gotta be real picky about what choose to redeem & we have no idea how many there truly is?  

As I've always felt in this and old rewards... it's luck of draw 

It drives me kinda nuts always be checking site (hopefully AARP gets $$) but I used to plan my days around being free at 3PM everyday for old rewards Daily Deals... those were the good old crazy days... don't miss that... Thankfully we always know next days offer now... was a surprise back then..whew🤯🥴

Anyway my thoughts

Good luck ! 

Ginger  ;  )

Screenshot_20210425-080603_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

@garyfish49   I agree.   Some of the Members Only deals are the right to buy an overpriced gift card, not a benefit at all.  The freebies you mention should be Members Only.   This would satisfy more members, reduce or eliminate fraud as an address is attached to one email address per member,  and give an incentive for nonmembers to join.  Win WIn if you ask me......but no one did, lol.

Super Contributor

My turn to give a heads up - a $15 gift card for Build a Bear Workshop was just posted - for 25,000 points.  There is one at our local mall so I am able to use tht one, hope you can too!!

Anne

Social Butterfly

Amora Coffee Gift Card*

22,000 Points

$10 Value

*Just in case you missed it.  This is not coming up for me using the points only filter, so you could miss this and it is $10.  If it were $5, then, I wouldn't have been interested enough to posted this.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Uber Gift Card

30,000 Points
$15 Value

Members Only

Conversationalist

Starz Gift Card

48,000 Points

$25 Value

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

• 11,000 Points for $5 gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond
  • 9,000 Points for $5 gift card to Cold Stone Creamery

as of Sat 4/10/21 @ 1:10pm ET

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Petsupplies.com eCertificate

40,000 Points

$25 Value

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Petsupplies.com $25 certificate live now on 4/7 3:15 EST  40000 points

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Amora Coffee Gift Card

22,000 Points

$10 Value

================================

Trelawear Gift Card

150,000 Points

$75 Value

Lots of terms listed under this one.Be sure to read the costs

involved for the benefits,etc.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Well, the Extra Credit "deals" for April turned out to be a bust, at least for me (again). All the newest points-only deals are $5 gift cards, which are of little use or interest IMHO. I'm not gonna fall for it, as I'm nobody's April Fool.

Hopefully Admin will mete out higher-dollar points-only gift-cards as the month rolls on.

Conversationalist

MEMBERS ONLY

CVS Pharmacy eGift Card

25,000 Points

$10 Value

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

How long has it been since the last CBS All Access points only was available?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The last time I redeemed for CBS was in Dec 2020.If they have been posted during 2021 I have missed seeing the offer.

Conversationalist

MEMBERS ONLY

Lowe’s Gift Card-----22,500 Points-----$10 Value

Jamba Gift Card-----17,500 Points ----$10 Value

Regular Contributor

Starbucks gift card
$5 Value
12,500 Points

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Apple gift card
$5 Value
12,500 Points

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Sephora gift card
$10 Value
22,500 Points

0 Kudos
Contributor

03-24-2021 01:14 PM

Albertsons gift card

24,000 Points $10 Value as of 1:13 pm EST 3/24.

Conversationalist

People must not be aware that this is good at Safeway.  I nabbed one of these and the $100 ecard for Safeway as well for $88.  Total value $110 for $88.

Gold Conversationalist

Chipotle $10 available now 10:56 on 3/24

Trusted Contributor

$5 Kohl's for 11,000 points

Trusted Contributor

Lands End gift card available at 9 pm, $15 for 35,000 points.  It is listed below the Tim Horton gift card.  I did not see it when I sorted by points only.

Social Butterfly

@11320cs 

Good catch thanks

Hadn't seen it 

Enjoy your day! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP