Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Community Concierge

@naxos It's the same sweepstakes. The Happy at Home Sweepstakes has a 2 month entry period. Thank you for flagging this, we'll fix it ASAP

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It is confusing. I redeemed points for this throughout the month of September, saw that it would end on September 29, 2021. Then the date changed on September 30, 2021, to it ending on October 31, 2021. Now, on the first of October, it shows it ends in early November, 2021. Quite confusing. I feel like my redeems for the month of September were a waste. I have never seen a sweepstakes carry over like this one. Definitely needs clarification. Hello, @AARPJanelleM. Please advise. 

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Community Concierge

@Jason2020LovesKelly Thanks for reaching out. The Happy at Home Sweepstakes has a 2 month entry period: 9/1/2021 - 10/31/2021

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM When will the winners of this (The Happy at Home) Sweepstakes be announced?

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly Hey Kelly, winners will be posted once the winner confirmation is complete. The winner list will be published to https://bit.ly/2M430fl 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

👌

Trusted Contributor

Community Concierge

@naxos No, the sweeps has always had a two month entry period. There was simply a typo in the rules list, your odds never changed 😀

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP