Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I can NOT sign up for the rewards program

Contributor

I can NOT sign up for the rewards program

I have tried signing up for the new rewards program and cannot. I can sign in to my account.  At the  top it has AARP rewards with a star next to it and I can click on that. 

This takes me to a new page that is titled AARP Rewards.  It has a video that you can click on at the very top and as you scroll down it says it’s easy as 123, number one is learn and do........number two is earn points......number three is celebrate.

Absolutely nowhere on this page is there a place for me to click to sign up. 

I have been in touch with AARP  and the lady  I spoke to was very helpful and tried her best but she had to send in the information to I am assuming tech-support and they are going to get back to me. 

I thought I would reach out here to see if anybody else has experienced this or is experiencing it currently? Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am also unable to sign up for the rewards program.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @BrendonY158268 

You may have already tried this, go to https://www.aarp.org/, then on the red AARP Real Possibilities banner at top of page click on the star.  Does this take you to an option to join?  It takes me directly to the Rewards page due to the fact I already signed up on 9/25.  Hope this may help, let me know what it does for you since you never signed up?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos

I was having issues signing up from my phone on any browser app. I even tried clicking the "Desktop Mode" from the browser app options. Then today I tried signing up on my actual desktop and had no trouble. Not sure this will help your situation, but it helped me!
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @DanielleP277722 

That's good advice, and glad it worked for you on your desktop.  Hopefully others who can't sign up for Rewards programs have desktops or can use a family members for signing up.  After the signup was completed could you get on the Rewards site via a mobile device? 

Great work around, start playing, redeeming and entering.

Good Luck!

Have a Blesed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @KammyJo3 

That is very interesting since the majority of us joined on 9/25/19 and got our Welcome Bonus points and started earning and p!aying games immediately.

Did you got the email about the change from R4G to AARP Rewards?

Hope they add a sign up button soon.  Good looking out.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KammyJo3 We're looking into your case and will reach back out soon.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same here! A never ending loop.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@mitmit55 @mitmit55 wrote:

Same here! A never ending loop.

@KammyJo3 

This is the same issue I've been complaining about for three weeks.   It started the day of the "enhancement".   I thought I'd done something wrong but the fact that you two are having the exact same problem tells me otherwise.

That loop is beyond annoying and no one seems to be able to solve the problem.  

You have also been told they are "working on it".

I can't imagine how any competent techs are really working on it if multiple people have complained and the programming bug is still keeping us all locked out.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mitmit55 We're looking into your case and will reach back out soon. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP