Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Got to double October purshase limit to 10 to make up for miserable September

Contributor

Got to double October purshase limit to 10 to make up for miserable September

Enough said, please support, I was unable to buy any cards last month, I'm sure many are in the same boat

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@VadimR46189 ,  @LilianL765705   Can either of you tell me which gift cards are worth purchasing?   I have been hesitant to put credit card info out there for small discounts.  Perhaps you are aware of bigger savings than I've found.  Would love to know as I've never bought anything since Hello World took over.   Under the old program, I bought "daily deals" which were merchandise like the stainless silverware I'm still using.  They were good deals as were the free $5 cards that were given away on other days.

Community Concierge

@VadimR46189 We are sorry that you were not able to purchase discounted gift cards through the AARP Rewards program last month. Unfortunately, we cannot modify or roll over the monthly limit of gift card purchases.

0 Kudos
Contributor

But of course you can't - it took you three weeks to fix the site. It takes 10 minutes for a qualified engineer to write the query, something like: UPDATE purchase_limit =  5+ September_purchases WHERE September_purchases<5, then roll it back to 5 in November

Contributor

Corrected query: UPDATE purchase_limit = 10 - September_purchases WHERE September_purchases<5

Care to send it to your engineers?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP