Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Gift Card Purchase

Is anyone else having trouble purchasing gift cards?  I have tried five times to purchase a Hulu card today without success.  I have used my mailing address and the address associated with my credit card.  No difference.  All I get is "Processing......"  When I try to reload the page, I get a message that the page is not working, to contact the owner.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I had trouble a few days ago trying to purchase a Wayfair gift card.  Today I tried and I got it.  I purchased two.  Went through.  I then went to the Wayfair site and put in my gift card number and it says that the gift card is invalid or expired.  I then tried the second one and same thing. ?????          I did send a question this morning on this site for help.  Good luck

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@ridgeviewfarm have you been able to complete your purchase?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hi I cannot purchase on my IPAD same trouble you described however on computer am able to buy.  Question for you do you ever see points only items come up on Saturday or Sunday?

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@tinasinge   I have not seen any for new for points on the weekend for the last month.   There used to be...maybe none in the new year?

Trusted Contributor

Hi!  My problem is on my laptop.  I've made purchases before, so I don't know what the problem is now.  About the points only items, I've been keeping an eye on this for the past month or two, and I have not seen any come up on Saturday or Sunday.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I didn’t have any trouble using IPAD for purchases either until this month. I tried to buy a Kroger card on IPAD kept saying processing never completed purchase. Signed onto computer and went right through.  Ah technology!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP