Contributor

Email Gift Card

Ordered a gift card using rewards points and cash.  I received the email, but no link to get the gift card.  Talked to customer service and emailed.  No solution.  Just want the link or reimburse my account with the money I was charged.

Periodic Contributor

That happened to me, too.  I was told there was a technical delay and then received it awhile later. I received it later in the day.  Have you checked it again?

Contributor

No, I still haven't received it.  They sent the email again, but no link for the gift card.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pattyeo I have escalated for Monday and we will get back you.  I also received PM so will reply to you via private message.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pattyeo   The issue has now been corrected and a new email was to you.  Please let us know if you have not received it. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png