Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards

It looks to me like the Carnival gift cards are gone!

Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Contributor

i went to that link and it does not get to carnival gift cards. help please

Kudos
Views

are you signed into your account? It took me right to them.

Community Concierge

@SteveG237027 What are you seeing when you visit the Rewards redemption page? Are you getting an error message?

Contributor

Can I buy an E gift card for carnival and give it to a nonmember as a gift?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

You sure can. Once you purchase the e-gift card, it's yours to do with as you please. All you have to do is give them the card number and PIN.

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

I logged out then back in. I see the Carnival gift cards now!

Info Seeker

For me it just keeps taking me back to the page that says get started with AARP Rewards with a video. I've already joined the Rewards program.

Contributor

Try a different browser. I use Chrome and this is what I was seeing as well. I changed to Firefox and I can see the gift cards now. Seems like the reward site doesn't work with Chrome.

Yes tried a different browser and worked. Chrome did not.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I get the same thing.  Did you get yours resolved?  If so how?

Honored Social Butterfly

If you click on the link: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_travel, scroll down and see ALL travel options. 

If you continue to have issue, go to the AARP Rewards page, filter 'All Rewards' drop-down to 'TRAVEL.' See below. They should appear to be available. 

CCL.png 🙂

Periodic Contributor

That wasn't the question

Contributor

what was the question then, becuase it sure seemed like it got answered. The CCL gift cards as well as other cruise lines are on the Reward Page. 

Contributor

thank you. Another question that I need to have a quick answer is how long does it take to get your e-gift cards once you purchase? I need to put $300 on a cruise today & it would be great to save that $30 if I can get it today.  

Periodic Contributor

In my experience it takes less than 10 minutes before you will get the AARP egift cards in your email.  Of course, YMMV.  And watch your spam folder.

Contributor

I got the email but I getting service error when o click on the link. Any advice?

Community Concierge

@ValerieR8501 I reviewed your account and I see there were 10 purchases made on the Rewards site yesterday. I'm not sure if you're having an issue with all of the emails or just one. I went ahead and re-sent all 10 emails for you. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery. I'm always here to help if you need anything. 

I purchased gift cards as well and did not get the email even after waiting overnight. 

Periodic Contributor

Did you ever receive your card?  I purchased one last night and still have not received an email (not in spam or junk folder either) after 24 hours.

Community Concierge

@SueS976963 Hi Sue! Did you receive the replacement email sent 2/24 ? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Trusted Contributor

Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes they end up in there. If you haven't gotten your gift cards within 24 hours, I'd contact them.

Contributor

Can you purchase without points if you are a member? 

Periodic Contributor

No points are necessary to purchase discounted Carnival GCs on AARP Rewards.

Conversationalist

You need to go to the AARP Rewards site

Click on the AARP Rewards in the red banner near the top of the page.  If your not signed in you will need to do that then choose "Redeem".  The AARP Cards are currently there at a 10% discount.  I hope this helps.

Contributor

Thank you!  New here, so this is exactly the information / instructions I needed!

Periodic Contributor

Where can we sell these for a decent price?  I have $600 cruise credit due to cruise being cancelled.  Don't think I could use even the full $600, much less the cards I bought here.  Thanks

Contributor

I would buy from you 

0 Kudos

I’ll buy if you are selling. Shoot me a message at <phone number removed to protect your privacy

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

There is no way for individual transactions unless both local for a cash transaction.  Paypal and credit/debit cards allow the payer to reverse the charge after they get the voucher.

Kudos
Views
Contributor

PM me I'll be happy to buy them from you for our Cruise in 2022. I tried to PM you directly but doesn't seem to let me PM you. So, asking if you'll PM me instead. Thx

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP