Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: Carnival gift cards

Message 121 of 139

It absolutely is FRAUD!  Selling someone something for a price and it not being what it is suppose to be, is FRAUD.  I've been out $448 too for a worthless piece of paper with a card number on it but no pin, therefore I can't use it so it's worthless.  This has to stop, this has to be resolved TODAY!!!!  

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 122 of 139

It's a shy, but I went ahead and did a dispute with my CC. They have no idea when there will be a resolution. Also disputed my membership charge.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 123 of 139

So how long does this take?  I thought your company stated it would be an easy transition to this AARP Rewards program.  Really?  I only use my points for Carnival purchases and some odd sweepstakes entry.  When are the cards coming back?  I have a cruise to pay for! 

Donna Frizzell
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 124 of 139

Any update? Hate to have to put a dispute in on the CC but this is a bit ridiculous!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 125 of 139

AARP, please ditch the monthly limit. You now require people to be paying members just to buy Carnival gift cards so we shouldn't be stuck to a monthly limit. Especially 1 per month or 3 a month per retailer, whatever that means. Those of us who use them often buy more than one at once to make payments on cruises and buy other things through Carnival. Being limited to 1 a month severely limits our ability to use them to pay on cruises. If this limit is put in place by the new rewards operator, HelloWorld, Inc., then you never should have left Deluxe Rewards, Ltd. Carnival gift cards are very popular and in high demand. AARP stands to lose business with this monthly limit.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 126 of 139

Since we were unable to purchase our limited amount for Spetember will our Sept allotment be carried over to October? 

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 127 of 139

Has there been a resolution? I'm still not seeing them.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 128 of 139

I was looking for them myself!  The gift cards actually save you money whereas the AARP Travel Expedia site costs you more than booking direct with Carnival! 

Thanks for posting.  I'm following! 

Donna Frizzell
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 129 of 139

They are there just no longer discounted. I have informed AARP that i will not be renewing my membership due to this Trick. 

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 130 of 139

BEWARE!!  I too want to use my AARP rewards to purchase discounted Carnival gift cards, I've always paid for our cruises this way.  So when I didn't see CCL cards in the rewards list, I searched for them and found a link for them.  Well, come to find out that is an OLD link to giftcards.com that AARP used to use.  Almost bought them at full price through that place!  Smiley Mad

Please!!!!   bring Carnival gift cards back!!  The savings justified my membership cost.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors