Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards

It looks to me like the Carnival gift cards are gone!

Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Regular Contributor

Since we were unable to purchase our limited amount for Spetember will our Sept allotment be carried over to October? 

Contributor

Thanks for the update. Please let us know when they come back as we are looking at getting them for an upcoming cruise.
Conversationalist

I liked the physical cards, because I have never had a problem using them on the ship to deposit into my On Board Account.

I had an issue with a Walmart Ecard trying to use it at a cash register because the ecard had a specific way of entering it that this particular employee did not know.  I eventually got it, but the people behind me in what was an express line were not happy.

At least using the Carnival Ecard to pay for the cruise up front can be dealt with because you are usually paying well in advance.  Imagine being on the cruise and finding you have no money to spend.

Gold Conversationalist

@RussellP197074   Had the same problem with a Kroger card the other day.  It eventually worked with the help of a more experienced clerk but held up the line.  The physical cards we used to get with the old program never had these issues.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@AARPTeri - what about those of us who have already purchased one without the PIN?  Customer support seems to be giving very mixed answers (last night I was told to call back first thing this morning, this morning I was told it could take 3 to 5 days to resolve).

I would like to book a cruise and would like to use the gift card that I purchased to do so - I'm just looking for an ETA on the resolution process.

Thanks in advance

Contributor

AARP needs to fire their whole UX team. This is beyond disfunctional. And to think this is to be senior friendly??????

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP