Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Carnival gift cards

Message 131 of 139

It still not right andaarp needs to fix this. They are have $448 of my money and I have nothing! No resolution, no nothng from anyone. It's called FRAUD. They tried to rush out a bug infected program and ot sux as per all the issues ppl are having.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 139

I liked the physical cards, because I have never had a problem using them on the ship to deposit into my On Board Account.

I had an issue with a Walmart Ecard trying to use it at a cash register because the ecard had a specific way of entering it that this particular employee did not know.  I eventually got it, but the people behind me in what was an express line were not happy.

At least using the Carnival Ecard to pay for the cruise up front can be dealt with because you are usually paying well in advance.  Imagine being on the cruise and finding you have no money to spend.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 139
Thanks for the update. Please let us know when they come back as we are looking at getting them for an upcoming cruise.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 139

@AARPTeri - what about those of us who have already purchased one without the PIN?  Customer support seems to be giving very mixed answers (last night I was told to call back first thing this morning, this morning I was told it could take 3 to 5 days to resolve).

I would like to book a cruise and would like to use the gift card that I purchased to do so - I'm just looking for an ETA on the resolution process.

Thanks in advance

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 139

Yes they took them down as they do not come with a PIN as I just found out after buying the $500 one...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 139

I could not locate them either. Not happy as this was the only thing I use my points for.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 139

@David3520  and @juditha99205   They will be back!  I will update this thread when we have an issue resolved with them.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 139

No I think your right I been looking all day, you can buy them but not at 10% off.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Carnival gift cards

Message 139 of 139

It looks to me like the Carnival gift cards are gone!

Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE