Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Caregiver Package Sweepstakes with Pria pill dispenser, Uber, Hellofresh, and Google Play gift cards

Bronze Conversationalist

Caregiver Package Sweepstakes with Pria pill dispenser, Uber, Hellofresh, and Google Play gift cards

Before you put in for this sweepstakes, be sure you can use the gift cards or Priaโ„ข dispenser or both. Research all the parts in the sweepstakes before you enter.

I probably wouldn't use any of it. Every item would only mean something to give to someone else to use. My step-son and step-daughter have been known to use Uber on rare occasions. I don't need or want a meal delivery system. And I'd probably give the Google Play gift card to my wife or step-daughter. As for the Priaโ„ข pill dispenser, I wouldn't know who to give it to. These are some things that would keep me from bothering with one of those even without having to pay for it out of pocket:

• Must have Wi-Fi connection. I do have this.

• Works with Smart Phone app.
    Pro: Notifications can go to others to help monitor.
    Con: That costs $9.99 a month for subscription to the app, the first 6 months are free.

• The claim is that each slot โ€œholds up to 10 pillsโ€ โ€“ from the pictures, I think they must be talking about ten 81 mg size aspirin or ten 5 mg Eliquis or the like. In the pictures, one slot shows as being full with only two capsules in it. Between my prescriptions and supplements, I take 10 to 15 pills and capsules each morning. Those wouldn't come close to fitting in a slot.

At $699.99 (on Amazon), I certainly wouldn't go buy a Priaโ„ข dispenser, either. I'd buy a Glion electric scooter and use the other $300 to rent a Tesla car for a few days, or I'd use the money some other way.

Good luck!

Enjoy!

Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

Hey Lynn

Thanks

Great job providing that info

I also read each Sweeps or such rules b4 enter anything on Rewards site.... although hate it downloads to my phone to be able to read but feel its imperative to do so because every since New Rewards started there's lots of rules and hangups 

Many things serve no purpose for me & with only being allowed 1 win a month also need to be choosy 

Again Thanks 

Ginger  ;  )

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, I don't read rules unless interested, are you entering a lot of Sweeps and have you ever won a Sweeps in old or new program?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Hello Marylin 

Don't enter many in new program but entered most all Sweeps offered everyday in old program

I received a $5 Amazon card from new Rewards when had glitch at start of program think lots folks did only thing I've won

I am not very active in new program usually check what offer Daily prize & enter rarely when something of interest & do very few earning things just some from emails receive.... no interest  in earning points still rarely see anything use for Just read and do things interested in..... came to community yesterday from email & quiz about Isolation/Social networks so checkout every so often Grateful your still here helping others Thanks

In old Rewards I won 4 Sweepstakes for gift cards $5/2-$10/$15 and of course your aware of all Daily Deals I got I miss those but not having I also no longer have those expenses 

Take care nice chatting with ya

Ginger  :  ) 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, I've never won a Sweeps in old or new program.  This is why I call it the (Points Graveyard).

It would be great if I could, God is in Charge!! 

Great chatting with you.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

Lynn, wasn't interested and didn't look at Official Rules.  Maybe someone's willing to pay for subscription after six months.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I agree that what is offered is not very useful for many members. I miss the daily deal which had some nice universal rewards that everyone could use. i.e. $5 gift cards for Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Amazon...and $10 ones where one would pay half (excellent). Same for the sweepstakes that had lots of choices and opportunities; though I never won. it was still exciting to play. I miss the auctions as well.  

Social Butterfly

@a170938b 

Karen I believe. ... so outta touch sorry if incorrect 

Ditto !DITTO! I so miss it all really changed my life and pattern .... nice to hear I'm not alone missing those times

Oh well Happy 2020 

Ginger  ; ) 

@a170938b wrote:

I agree that what is offered is not very useful for many members. I miss the daily deal which had some nice universal rewards that everyone could use. i.e. $5 gift cards for Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Amazon...and $10 ones where one would pay half (excellent). Same for the sweepstakes that had lots of choices and opportunities; though I never won. it was still exciting to play. I miss the auctions as well.  

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP