Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Beat The Heat Summer sweepstakes not showing in unfiltered list

Conversationalist

Beat The Heat Summer sweepstakes not showing in unfiltered list

Hello AARP Rewards managers,

an odd phenomenon: was looking for the Beat the Heat Summer sweeps today and couldn't find it. The rules say it goes until July 31.

I finally found it showing under the "Sweepstakes" and "Items for Points" categories, but not under the unfiltered list which should show everything.

Very peculiar. I usually don't use the filter, thinking I can see everything. I wonder how many things I've missed due to this.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Today, July 24 2020, again the Beat The Heat Summer sweeps does not show in the unfiltered list. The unfiltered list should show EVERYTHING!

It only shows up under the filters "Sweepstakes" and "Items for Points"

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

July 25 - the Beat the Heat Summer sweeps still not showing up in the unfiltered list.

Any fix for this?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

July 26 - the Beat the Heat Summer sweeps still not showing up in the unfiltered list.

It probably should be checked out before it disappears after the 31st. Just to ward off future issues of similar nature.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

July 27 - Beat the Heat Summer is now back in the unfiltered everything list. Thanks for the fix? Although now I may have to look both unfiltered and with Sweepstakes filter in the future.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP