When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Your Biggest Crush?

Message 1 of 22
My biggest crush has always been Steven Segal. I still think he's one sexy man, after all these years.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 22

My biggest "famous and unattainable" crush has been for years now Sam Elliott, the voice of the RAM Truck commercials.  He's been married to Katherine Ross ("Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid") for 30 years.  His voice just gives me chills and he's really easy on the eyes too!

As for a more "personal" crush, I was mad about my boss but he was married and I wasn't so I never said a word.  He later divorced but I was married!  I still think about him now and then and wonder what would have happened had I just said how I felt.  My husband I have been married 35 years and I love him dearly; however, I believe all of us wonder about past "crushes."

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 22

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 22

jane seymour.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 22
I don't think I ever got her name or i just don't remember it. I was in High school and I met her at a rock concert. She was a third wheel that night. And was much better looking than her friend who was with the guy so he tried to block me from hooking up with her. I could clearly tell who he realy wanted to be with. But we ignored him and danced and flirted with each other. She was tall for a woman and large framed and long beautiful black hair giving her a Latino look. She said she would be at the next concert the same way and place but I didn't find her. I thought she was several years older than me, which was excitting at that age. But for me, its still excitting now. Than about half a year later she showed up at my hs. I would fantasise about her being my wife. About us fighting and going parking to make up in a British TR6 sports car. I never did actually aproach her though. A few times I past her in the halls and she would just look at me and I would look back. Was she wanting me to make the first move? I'll never know.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 22

rod stewart

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 22

My very first crush was in the late 50's, a singer, Fabian.  My next crush was a couple of years later, a movie star, Jeffrey Hunter.  When I saw him in the John Wayne movie, The Searchers, I was smitten.  My first high school crush was a guy named Ed, we had a class together, I don't remember which one, this was back in 1958, but I got up the nerve to ask him to the Sadie Hawkins day dance and he actually said yes. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 22

Movie star:  Clark Gable; singer Frankie Avalon

In college I met a guy who was drop dead gorgeous.  He lived in the same rooming house as my brother so I was there all the time.  He and I had classes together and became very close.  He wanted me as his best friend, I wanted more but had to be satisfied.  Then I left school and we lost touch.  After almost 50 years I found him and we talked for a while.  He's a nice guy but his life and my life were so different I didn't know him anymore.  What a shame so we said goodbye.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 22

Clint Eastwood

Kudos
Views