Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Would You Go to a Nudist Camp?

Message 1 of 8

@nctarheel wrote:

As the wise old sage, COSMO KRAMER, once said........ "I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!!!"

This is my prize winning response !  LOL

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@ReTiReD51 wrote:

From a practicality stand point both men and women need support to keep parts of our body from flip flopping all over the place as you move about.

A good argument for the demise of BOXER SHORTS!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

No I wouldn’t go. I don’t buy into that psychobabble its “de-stressing” and means “freedom”. From a practicality stand point both men and women need support to keep parts of our body from flip flopping all over the place as you move about. If you’re going to camp to just sit or lay down then you don’t worry about support but taking a morning stroll around the camp grounds without support I wouldn’t like that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

As the wise old sage, COSMO KRAMER, once said........ "I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!!!"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

There was a nude beach where I lived in my 20s. It wasn't fun, I didn't think, but despite having lived on the coast, I've never been a beach kinda gal. Anyway... I wouldn't go to a camp. People are so much more interesting for what it is they keep hidden. My view.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

"....Would you try it?...".

Sure. I would go as a fully clothed spectator just to see what this is all about.

Image result for animated emoticons

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

From the article:

Everyone starts as a visitor at Green Valley. In 1929, the first nude organization in the United States was established as an extension of a German movement called Nacktkultur, which encouraged people to lead a healthier lifestyle associated with being nude. In the 1930s, nudism gained popularity due to growing tolerance of sexual expression in America and testimonials of its therapeutic physical and mental benefits, according to Naked: A Cultural History of American Nudism by Brian Hoffman. That's about the time the history of Green Valley begins, at least so far as can be recounted these days.

Would you try it?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Would You Go to a Nudist Camp?

Message 8 of 8

News » News Lead
My Weekend at a Northeast Ohio Nudist Camp
by Rachel Hunt August 10, 2016

https://m.clevescene.com/cleveland/my-weekend-at-a-northeast-ohio-nudist-camp/Content?oid=4947416

Kudos
Views
Replies